Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? (686 Views)

The Fake News Against The Credible Election Is Sinister Igbo Group Agenda / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest / Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Since yesterday when Tetehjewels and others started churning out results of the election, I started wondering if OBJ purposely led Atiku and PDP to the chopping block?

How could the master strategist OBJ not have forseen this disastrous outing? Was Ebora Owu simply exacting his final revenge before exiting this funny world?

Did he set Atiku up for failure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
Shuku0kukobambi:
Since yesterday when Tetehjewels and others started churning out results of the election, I started wondering if OBJ purposely led Atiku and PDP to the chopping block?

How could the master strategist OBJ not have forseen this disastrous outing? Was Ebora Owu simply exacting his final revenge before exiting this funny world?

Did he set Atiku up for failure?

[/s]

Why is that your head ache? It's not over yet kiddo

3 Likes

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by nrexzy: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obj was responsible

1 Like

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by madridguy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Why is that your head ache? It's not over yet kiddo

If you want to live long, warn yasef before I curse you angry

Even if you're under hypnosis, can't you realize the game is up and Atiku was seriously destroyed in this vote?

1 Like

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
Shuku0kukobambi:

Even if you're under hypnosis, can't you realize the game is up and Atiku was seriously destroyed in this vote?
[/s]

Shut up kiddo and wait

2 Likes

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by helinues: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obj that is busy writing letters to EU, AU, ECOWAS, EPL, UEFA AND CAF to help Pdp reclaimed their lost battles

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by jumobi1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
What are you talking about? OBJ sees a failure in PMB and spoke out. That’s all he owes us. A word to the wise is enough. You win some and you lose some. Don’t try to make things deeper than they really are.

1 Like

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by Goke7: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
jumobi1:
What are you talking about? OBJ sees a failure in PMB and spoke out. That’s all he owes us. A word to the wise is enough. You win some and you lose some. Don’t try to make things deeper than they really are.

Is obj himself not a failure. Na wa for una, as if naija was Dubai when he and atiku were in power. Awon were

2 Likes

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by Goke7: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
jumobi1:

Is obj himself not a failure. Na wa for una, as if naija was Dubai when he and atiku were in power. Awon were
Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by Chepy: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

No worries. Just remember quote him when baba don officially win. I’m staying low waiting to quote some wailers myself grin

1 Like

Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by jumobi1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Goke7:

So keep voting for failures. PMB is mentally unfit. He is worse than anyone we’ve had since 1998.
Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by SEGLIZ: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
jumobi1:

obj never saw any failure. baba is getting it wrong he is out on revenge as a result he got he himself shut.
Re: Did The Sinister OBJ Manifest? by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Chepy:
No worries. Just remember quote him when baba don officially win. I’m staying low waiting to quote some wailers myself grin

Thanks jare. I won't bother with him even now cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Secretariat Building Where APC & PDP Lives In Harmony (PHOTOS) / Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde Speaks On Sacking APC Appointees / Presidential Photographer Seeks To Unite Nigeria Through Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.