Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano (72605 Views)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Nadheer15: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

they and their kids will suffer and die

that is for sure

like we Christians say, what we sow is what we reap.

Two of you are stupid, pig face

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by olajizz01(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Was kwakwanso sleeping in Kano.
Hahahaha.............
I could recalled how some mofos on twitter and NL analysing how he will divide northern votes,faking likes and shares with more 50 monikers each running like headless chicken

this result can neutralize the whole SS region.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by RexTramadol1: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Death trap
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by oruma19: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Amein:
APC = 1,464,768
PDP = 391,573
massive rigging. Shame! But if i am atiku, I would withdraw all my businesses from the north let Buhari provide jobs for them. Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
NONSENSE !!!

We need some form of revolution in this country ASAP! The rate at which people like Tinubu and all other politicians are looting Nigeria's resources is alarming. Yes, I'm angry and jealous when someone steals my property yet, flaunts it right before my eyes. angry

They all need to be killed! angry

Go die alone jare, we no do

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Turboking(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Aleast Atiku got the 35% his pdp goons always wanted grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by streetdisciple: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Turboking:
Aleast Atiku got the 35% his pdp goons always wanted grin grin

That's not even up to 25%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Lexxyla: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku should pick up the phone.

Kwakwanshiya is a scam. This is too bad.

Otogee is the real MVP of 2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
oruma19:
massive rigging. Shame! But if i am atiku, I would withdraw all my businesses from the north let Buhari provide jobs for them. Tueh

After making him lose billions of Naira in election you still want to run down his business too. You Atikulated Igbos are a disaster!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
So Buhari has won in Kim kardashian state grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by twerkjack: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Next level kill you there. You will see how this country will be shut down soon. Get ready. Dooms day ahead
easy dear.... You’re losing your mind.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by 4ckTOTO: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
NONSENSE !!!

We need some form of revolution in this country ASAP! The rate at which people like Tinubu and all other politicians are looting Nigeria's resources is alarming. Yes, I'm angry and jealous when someone steals my property yet, flaunts it right before my eyes. angry

They all need to be killed! angry
Maybe you should start up with dino malaye

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
All these pdp miscreants always saying they will send GMB back to Daura.Hmm if I catch una eeeen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Musharraf7: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Richdad50:
Any one who laughs or smiles at what is happening in the North in regards to voting does not love the future of his children. A future where your children will never have a say in elections. They will be educated but they will not be able to determine their leaders. They will be eloquent but will have no voice.
The Northwest have perfected the voodoo of election rigging. I feel for South and future of its generations.

#Richdad
then u also give birth to more children. That is the dividend of their population

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by luluosas(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chief wailer, sori ooooooo
Richdad50:
Any one who laughs or smiles at what is happening in the North in regards to voting does not love the future of his children. A future where your children will never have a say in elections. They will be educated but they will not be able to determine their leaders. They will be eloquent but will have no voice.
The Northwest have perfected the voodoo of election rigging. I feel for South and future of its generations.

#Richdad

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by bluefilm: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abyima:
Kano was in full support of Atiku during the campaign, so how come APC won all the l.g.a in kano. I smell rigging. It is well ooo

Stop watching movie and face reality at least for once in your life.

Even the likes and shares wey atiku get for dis same nairaland Don reach enough to make am a third term president from now till 2031 assuming they could be converted to votes.

But like I said earlier, reality is much more different from fantasy.

In the world of fantasia, atiku win every every with so many atikulated entities disturbing the entire naija cyberspace with their unending noise.

But in real life, na sand the man dey chop now wit im back for ground.

That's the summary of the whole story.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is massive mehnnnn.
APC has raped PDP grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Memphitz537(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
F**k each and everyone of you who voted for this sick incompetent bastard called Buhari. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by ryusufu(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kwankwaso don swindled Atiku... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by twerkjack: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Next level kill you there. You will see how this country will be shut down soon. Get ready. Dooms day ahead
easy dear... you’re losing your mind embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by TemmyT002(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chaiiiiiiiii
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by traffwire: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Play on
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by TemmyT002(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Memphitz537:
F**k each and everyone of you who voted for this sick incompetent bastard called Buhari. angry angry
Sorry bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Sluvist(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ndigbo how market now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by planetx: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
A year from now all the people rejoicing at Buhari's victory will be lamenting seriously because things are about to go from bad to very worse for you guys. But who cares I haven't lived in Nigeria in a long time so that's you people wahala.
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by YurFatHer: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari scored hat trick of votes just like messi did for barca.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by IjebuWarrior: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Maybe you should start up with dino malaye

Perhaps... Not until you foolish youths decide to take your own futures into thy hands. You'll all continue to suffer, I swear! To these politicians, you're all nothing but, just a joke! angry
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by deji17: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Dooms day ahead for you.. If you cant have the baby, then you want to kill the baby? Is that not your aim, you worker of iniquity?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by Sluvist(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
TemmyT002:
Sorry bro
sorry, dude. So the thing pained you to this extent.
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by keneck1: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

enyi mechiegi onu there silly noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Don't be a lazy youth
planetx:
A year from now all the people rejoicing at Buhari's victory will be lamenting seriously because things are about to go from bad to very worse for you guys. But who cares I haven't lived in Nigeria in a long time so that's you people wahala.
Re: Buhari Wins All 44 LG In Kano by xtremeTall(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
This forum go soon turn graveyard...buhari thank you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / The Costly Designer Shoes Lai Mohammed Wore To Sambisa (Photos) / Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.