Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Most Pastors Are On Suits While Preaching,can't I Just Wear A Trouser And T Sh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Pastors Are On Suits While Preaching,can't I Just Wear A Trouser And T Sh (498 Views)

Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Pastors Are On Suits While Preaching,can't I Just Wear A Trouser And T Sh by dan761(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Must one wear Suits as a Pastor always why no Wearing a Jean/ Trouser and a T - Shirt or a simple Sokoto and Buba , I attended a service in one Church in Anambra and it was Amazing the Pastor was on Igbo Attire ,I love it so much ,Wants to see the Yoruba Pastor wears Sokoto Kembe ,Danshiki etc or does Suits wearing gives Anointing after all Bible Characters wears Wrapper like cloth ...
Re: Most Pastors Are On Suits While Preaching,can't I Just Wear A Trouser And T Sh by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2019
dan761:
Must one wear Suits as a Pastor always why no Wearing a Jean/ Trouser and a T - Shirt or a simple Sokoto and Buba , I attended a service in one Church in Anambra and it was Amazing the Pastor was on Igbo Attire ,I love it so much ,Wants to see the Yoruba Pastor wears Sokoto Kembe ,Danshiki etc or does Suits wearing gives Anointing after all Bible Characters wears Wrapper like cloth ...
Wear God, and the clothes you put on would be secondary, just like John the baptist of whom it was said:

Mark 1:6 (KJV)

"John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins"
Re: Most Pastors Are On Suits While Preaching,can't I Just Wear A Trouser And T Sh by olaeffect(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Dress the way you want to be addressed.

What of pastors that wear pastor/reverend robes?

I think the content of your pastor should mean more to you than him wearing kembe.
Suit, native attire, jeans or tee shirt does not mean anything to the devil.
If you want go and wear Carmel skin like John the Baptist devil go flog you last last if you are not deep in Christ or anointed
Re: Most Pastors Are On Suits While Preaching,can't I Just Wear A Trouser And T Sh by dan761(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wear God, and the clothes you put on would be secondary, just like John the baptist of whom it was said:

Mark 1:6 (KJV)

"John was clothed with camel's hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins"
. God Bless U .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Pastors Are On Suits While Preaching,can't I Just Wear A Trouser And T Sh by dan761(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=olaeffect post=76138484]Dress the way you want to be addressed.
I won't address people only with suit with decorun ,I will accord respect to other forms of dressing .

(1) (Reply)

Those Screaming ‘jesus, Oh My God’ During Sex Will All Go To HELL – Prophet / Church Says Members Can Smoke Weed During Services,6000 People Join In A Month / You Are Blind. See Who Blinded You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.