Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Donald Trump Allegedly Kisses Former Staff Without Her Consent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Trump Allegedly Kisses Former Staff Without Her Consent (779 Views)

Davido Kisses Chioma As She Cuts Her Birthday Cake (Pictures) / Cyril Stobr Kisses His Wife Elizabeth Banu. Hides Her At Their Wedding Reception / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Allegedly Kisses Former Staff Without Her Consent by PlugBlogng: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donald Trump Allegedly Kisses Former Staff Without Her Consent

A former staff on Donald Trump‘s presidential campaign team has accused him of sexual assault.

Alva Johnson said Donald Trump kissed her without her consent outside a rally in Florida in August 2016.

Alva Johnson told Washington Post:

I immediately felt violated because I wasn’t expecting it or wanting it.

I can still see his lips coming straight for my face.

Alva Johnson told the Post she turned her head to avoid the unwanted kiss, which landed on the side of her mouth and felt “super-creepy and inappropriate.”

The allegation is described in a federal lawsuit filed Monday in Florida, in which Alva Johnson is seeking unspecified damages for emotional pain and suffering, according to the Post.

Alva Johnson alleged in the lawsuit that Trump grabbed her hand and tried to kiss her on the lips as he exited an RV outside the Tampa rally on Aug. 24, 2016.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders dismissed Alva Johnson’s accusation, calling it “absurd on its face.”

Sanders said in a statement:

This never happened and is directly contradicted by multiple highly credible eye witness accounts.

In the lawsuit, Alva Johnson, who is black, also alleges that Donald Trump’s campaign discriminated against her by paying her less than her white colleagues. Donald Trump’s campaign has denied the accusation.

Over 21 women have accused Donald Trump of various instances of sexual misconduct between the early 1980s and mid-2000s. He has vehemently denied the allegations.

Gist From Bigbamzz
See more photos behind the cut
https://www.bigbamzz.com/donald-trump-allegedly-kisses-former-staff-without-her-consent/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi
Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Kisses Former Staff Without Her Consent by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
They've tried everything possible to bring Trump down, but it has always failed.

If it was in Nigeria, this is how it would end..

Trump Blackmailer: Donald Trump kissed me wrongfully.

Nigerian Police: Why u no close your mouth when him wan kiss you? Wetin you dey do beside am? President kiss you since 3 years ago you come dey complain now.. My friend comot hia before I lock you for cell. grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Allegedly Kisses Former Staff Without Her Consent by tsinzu: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Another attempt by disgruntled liberals to paint Trump black, they will fail again as usual

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Breaks Record By Winning 20 Gold Medals From An Indian Universi / Davido Shares Recent Watsap Chat With Senator Adeleke, Mock Apc / ‘come And Join Nollywood If You Are Quitting Music’ – Nollywood Actor To Waje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.