Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Relocation To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To Dubai (1346 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Dubai by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hi,
Please like how much in Naira is fair to have at hand when one is relocating to Dubai to work.
According to my research, it's quite easy to get security related jobs and that's why I have experience in.
I want to know from those that have traveled there before now, how much is fair to have at hand before daring this feat.
This will include accommodation for atleast 3 weeks, feeding, transportation and welfare please.
Thanx for ur help
Re: Relocation To Dubai by DexterousOne(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
With Buhari winning a second term

We will be seeing more of this

5 Likes

Re: Relocation To Dubai by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
No need to wait for announcement or declaration, let me find my square root already.

Eagerly awaiting positive feedbacks PLEASE!

DexterousOne:
With Buhari winning a second term

We will be seeing more of this

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Dubai by MaiGemu: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2019
We did here
Re: Relocation To Dubai by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2019
I don't understand you
MaiGemu:
We did here
Re: Relocation To Dubai by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2019
I was in Dubai January/February. I did a little cost breakdown at the end of the thread. https://www.nairaland.com/4971486/see-united-arab-emirates-through/10. Hope it helps some. Best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Airport Offence You Must Never Be Victimized For - Number 5 Will Shock You / What To Do If Your Passport Is Lost or Stolen While Traveling Abroad / I Was Ready To Jump Over The Third Mainland Bridge - Canada Relocation Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.