Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu (2100 Views)

Before You Compare Amotekun With Hisbah... / Can You Compare Biafra To Brexit? / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Indigbo: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
I remember some threads below where some people were comparing Saraki with Tinubu.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4639575/bukola-saraki-vs-bola-tinubu

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3716839/saraki-tinubu-more-influential

3. https://www.nairaland.com/2373638/saraki-v-tinubu-greater-short

No you can't compare the two! It is like comparing City of Lagos to a dilapidated abandoned vilage!

Fast-forward to September 2018 when Bukola Saraki said, and I quote:
"I will Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos" Saraki Tells Lagos PDP

Who is the boss now? Why can't he Saraki defeat his opposition in Kwara let alone teaching his party how to defeat the main mafia jagaban Tinubu?

Saraki that can't even have control in his own state wants to be the new godfather of Lagos?? He was not even sure of retaining power in Kwara and wanted to defeat Tinubu the Lagos mafia?

I don't support Tinubu but Its good to be realistic. The truth is; Never Ever try to outshine the master Jagaban. It's clear that Tinubu is incomparable with a learner like Bukola Saraki in politics.

Critics all welcome.

6 Likes

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Jaguntemmy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Baba na master

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Saraki is smart but not as politically sagacious as Tinubu.

Tinubu is on another political class to Saraki. He is a kingmaker who doesn't need to be in power to decide the fate of the king in his domain.

His greatest strength is that he doesn't do it alone.

You can't succeed in the game of politics without empowering political loyalists around you.

Saraki had people he whips to any angle while Tinubu has his GAC crew controlling all parts of Lagos.

His hegemony will end one day though, nothing lasts forever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by hinwazaka: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
U will soon learn the difference between a caterpillar and a larvae. A thug cannot be better than a academian

2 Likes

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Kylekent59: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
We are fighting for our future, our generation, so that they won't experience what we experienced, so that their voice,education and well brought up will not be in vain.

You are here comparing two man who should retire from politics and give youths a chance.

The plain truth: After elections, politicians don't know you again till when they need you next.

I wonder how God will punish those people who contributes to the suffering of the masses be it you are a thug, in the inec, a corper, politician,military and even newscaster/journalist.

Justice will come to past.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by limeta(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
God 've his way of doing things
Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by decency12(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Tinubu may still lose Lagos State.

Gubernatorial elections are fast approaching and he may still be dealt with.
Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by StOla: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2019
I always pondered why such comparison was ever made.

Comparing a 1 state politician holding on to political office, to an interregional politician not holding any political office yet dictating outcomes.

5 Likes

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
@Op, Don't Forget That We Can Attached Agbero Mc-Oluomo As The Chief Thug Tinubu Is Using To Make Name...
Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by KuwaiitiDinar: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2019
I heard someone saying they are fighting for our future by voting Atiku that ruled for 8year and did nothing but steal, I am sitting here wondering why someone will not like Buhari to rule Nigeria but he or she want Atiku, in this election we were opportune to have young and vibrant presidential candidates but they are not winning, some of them are not even mentioned in all of these results.
I strongly believe if you are honest with yourself and you said you do not want Buhari there is no way you should be rooting for Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by soberdrunk(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
I heard someone saying they are fighting for our future by voting Atiku that ruled for 8year and did nothing but steal, I am sitting here wondering why someone will not like Buhari to rule Nigeria but he or she want Atiku, in this election we were opportune to have young and vibrant presidential candidates but they are not winning, some of them are not even mentioned in all of these results.
I strongly believe if you are honest with yourself and you said you do not want Buhari there is no way you should be rooting for Atiku.

You are the true child of your parents, this is the major point people fail to get, I am not supporting Buhari because he is an angel or he has a magic wand but simply because his 2nd term will be the end of an era of 'old and recycled leaders", Nigerians are now awake, 2023 election will be very interesting, I foresee it as a new dawn in Nigeria politics, APC will have no excuse if they decide to fail us and they will be totally swept out of office and not even Jagaban, Amaechi or any alliance or political heavyweight can save them. If Atiku wins, the excuse the APC government will hammer on is that they were not given the chance to complete their good works, Atiku will run "cosmetic economy" and make everything seem rosy thèn after the first term we will have another round of major corruption scandals and the accusations and counter accusations will start and we will be back to square 1. Let the old man complete his 2 terms then there will be no excuse and the era of "old leaders" will be completely over, in another 4 years, Atiku will be too old, Buhari will be ancient, Tinubu too will be considered too old and if the APC government delivers during their 2nd term they can present a young person we will support, if not we select someone else and give the individual our full support....

3 Likes

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Igbokid: 2:11am On Feb 26, 2019
hinwazaka:
U will soon learn the difference between a caterpillar and a larvae. A thug cannot be better than a academian
You are a dolt. A former treasurer of Mobil is a tout?

3 Likes

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 2:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Indigbo:
I remember some threads below where some people were comparing Saraki with Tinubu.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4639575/bukola-saraki-vs-bola-tinubu

2. https://www.nairaland.com/3716839/saraki-tinubu-more-influential

3. https://www.nairaland.com/2373638/saraki-v-tinubu-greater-short

No you can't compare the two! It is like comparing City of Lagos to a dilapidated abandoned vilage!

Fast-forward to September 2018 when Bukola Saraki said, and I quote:
"I will Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos" Saraki Tells Lagos PDP

Who is the boss now? Why can't he Saraki defeat his opposition in Kwara let alone teaching his party how to defeat the main mafia jagaban Tinubu?

Saraki that can't even have control in his own state wants to be the new godfather of Lagos?? He was not even sure of retaining power in Kwara and wanted to defeat Tinubu the Lagos mafia?

I don't support Tinubu but Its good to be realistic. The truth is; Never Ever try to outshine the master Jagaban. It's clear that Tinubu is incomparable with a learner like Bukola Saraki in politics.

Critics all welcome.

The bold, Saraki was code-messaging Ibos in Lagos. Saraki's truancy was backed by Ibos.

Yanminri's backing is a great risk in politics.

Get Ibo endorsement at your risk!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Thobiy(m): 2:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Watch How Those That Believe They Are Mighty Are Being Humble
Saraki Being Just Dae On A Low Key... No More Our Democracy Is Under Threat
Hmmmn, The Mighty Are Falling
Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Chikpat(m): 2:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Saraki?

Na just a priveleged over pampered, spoilt kid

3 Likes

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2019
You made sense but to wait for another four years under Buhari undecided
soberdrunk:

You are the true child of your parents, this is the major point people fail to get, I am not supporting Buhari because he is an angel or he has a magic wand but simply because his 2nd term will be the end of an era of 'old and recycled leaders", Nigerians are now awake, 2023 election will be very interesting, I foresee it as a new dawn in Nigeria politics, APC will have no excuse if they decide to fail us and they will be totally swept out of office and not even Jagaban, Amaechi or any alliance or political heavyweight can save them. If Atiku wins, the excuse the APC government will hammer on is that they were not given the chance to complete their good works, Atiku will run "cosmetic economy" and make everything seem rosy thèn after the first term we will have another round of major corruption scandals and the accusations and counter accusations will start and we will be back to square 1. Let the old man complete his 2 terms then there will be no excuse and the era of "old leaders" will be completely over, in another 4 years, Atiku will be too old, Buhari will be ancient, Tinubu too will be considered too old and if the APC government delivers during their 2nd term they can present a young person we will support, if not we select someone else and give the individual our full support....
Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Blankstare(m): 4:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Jagaban,the tutorial teacher of omo baba oloye....

5 Likes

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Blankstare:
Jagaban,the tutorial teacher of omo baba oloye....

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by KuwaiitiDinar: 5:25am On Feb 26, 2019
That exactly what I am saying let God use him to retire these looters for us so that by 2023, we will be looking forward to something new and fresh that is ready to deliver

soberdrunk:

1 Like

Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Originakalokalo(m): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Saraki had a lot on his hands and he got distracted by them...

He was DG campaign for atiku... He was holding up against FG, He was managing national assembly....

and he forgot his base.... While he was doing all these, enemies launched a small fire of "o to ge" in his base....

He didn't have time to quench this fire and it escalated to a serious issue.

Saraki is a smart politician.... He got carried away and lost.
Re: Never Again You Compare Saraki With Tinubu by Blankstare(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=litdutchboy post=76131450][/quote]

Hey.. chinedu,face east...

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidential election : The Unrigged Results by Observers and PDP PVT / Lagos Belongs To All - Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Wearing Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.