Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Download. Radiohead OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Download. Radiohead OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 (1472 Views)

Nysc 2017 Batch B / NYSC Batch B 2017 Things You should know / How to go for stream 2 rather than stream 1 for Nysc Batch B 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. Radiohead OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 by lordannorr: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Download zip Radiohead OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 Full direct album link.
OKNOTOK is something a little more interesting than a remaster with tacked-on B-sides and rarities, even if that’s technically what it is. The “rarities” included here have never been all that rare, and many of the songs included on this set (“How I Made My Millions,” “Polyethylene”) live in readily accessible digital eternity on Spotify and have been performed live for more than a decade.

Download Here -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/877611192461778944

OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 is a reissue of the 1997 album OK Computer by the English alternative rock band Radiohead. It was released in June 2017, the album's 20th anniversary, following the acquisition of Radiohead's back catalogue by XL Recordings from EMI in 2016.

Year: 2017
Genre: Pop Rock

CD1
1. Airbag (Remastered)
2. Paranoid Android (Remastered)
3. Subterranean Homesick Alien (Remastered)
4. Exit Music (For a Film) [Remastered]
5. Let Down (Remastered)
6. Karma Police (Remastered)
7. Fitter Happier (Remastered)
8. Electioneering (Remastered)
9. Climbing Up the Walls (Remastered)
10. No Surprises (Remastered)
11. Lucky (Remastered)
12. The Tourist (Remastered)

CD2
1. I Promise
2. Man of War
3. Lift
4. Lull (Remastered)
5. Meeting in the Aisle (Remastered)
6. Melatonin (Remastered)
7. A Reminder (Remastered)
8. Polyethylene, Pt. 1 & 2 (Remastered)
9. Pearly (Remastered)
10. Palo Alto (Remastered)
11. How I Made My Millions (Remastered)

The album is remastered and includes B-sides released on OK Computer singles, plus three previously unreleased songs: "I Promise", "Man of War", and "Lift". The special edition includes an art book, notes, and a cassette tape of demos and session recordings. Unlike previous Radiohead reissues, released by EMI without their approval, the band curated the OKNOTOK material themselves.
The most fun to be had with OKNOTOK is in these line-blurring moments, hearing how the lost material informs the original album. After The Bends, Radiohead were briefly lumped in with the other bands in the “Britpop” scene, an association they never relished.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Graduates 2012 Batch B NYSC / Cross River State NYSC Batch Lets Knw Oursef Here / NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.