Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times (1304 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by QuickStandard: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2019
cool

Truth be told, I am deeply saddened by the way Buhari is defeating @Atiku.

I must say, I voted for Atiku, and I even convinced people to vote for Atiku.

However, after thoroughly observing the voting process from all geopolitical zones, I must admit that even if this elections are done repeatedly, Buhari would still win Atiku.

You may want to ask why would I say such?

Now let's look critically!!!

The core northerner will vote for Buhari irrespective of his performance, whether bad or ugly.

Now on the day of elections, while some of us where queuing up to vote, many others who claimed to be educated where either watching the news, watching football matches or in the beer parlor drinking, shouting "Atiku has won" "no sane person will ever vote Buhari"
forgetting that he didn't vote.

Now if I may ask? You didn't vote, how do expect Atiku to win

The most annoying part is when you see them speaking ignorantly that votes won't count.

You seat at home and say they would rig elections and you didn't vote, how dare you talk about rigging when you refused to exercise your civic right?

You see Buhari garner 500,000 votes in one state when Atiku is struggling to get a 100,000 vote and you think it's magic??

My take is this, until we all wake up and give our leaders the "O te go" treatment of Kwara we will never get it right.

Now you say you are educated, speak all the English and you call an aboki foolish!

Now let me shock you, you are the biggest fool.
Because, with all your education and eloquent speaking, the illiterate almajiri will always choose and dictate who rule you in this country. And it's a shame.

Let me end this by saying once again, I voted Atiku, and I am proud of my decision, because I can never be part of nepotism, bigotry and cluelessness.
But am sure he can never win when even his kinsmen are voting against their own.

The votes Atiku got in the SS and SE can easily be cancelled by votes Buhari got from Gombe Kano, Bauchi and Katsina.

Now whether we are for or against, we all will be partakers of Buhari's government for another 4yrs.

To my Articulate fellows, I will say, it's time to double our hustle and God in his infinite mercies will see us through this coming 4yrs.

On this note I say "las las we go dey alright"

Thanks and God bless Nigeria.

Engr Ologe Benjamin.

1 Like

Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by KanwuliaExtra: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Why should anyone be surprised? cheesy
Atiku is still ma nigga!
No other candidate would have done as well as he did.

Ojoro elections continued.

Goooooooooooooo TIKKKKKKKKKKU!!!!!

You did me proud. cool

Governors from Chad and Niger have paid their people.
It was fun. May 29th still far. . . . LAS LAS! cheesy
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by QuickStandard: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Why should anyone be surprised? cheesy
Atiku is still ma nigga!
No other candidate would have done as well as he did.

Ojoro elections continued.

Goooooooooooooo TIKKKKKKKKKKU!!!!!

You did me proud. cool

Governors from Chad and Niger have paid their people.
It was fun. May 29th still far. . . . LAS LAS! cheesy

I don't believe there's any ojoro
Question is, how many of our educated folks voted?

Many do not even have PVC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by Blinkers: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2019
1. Most southerners aren't that politically conscious except being loud in public debates. This doesnt translate into votes. You would hardly find northerners argue with others outside. Both legal and underage voters show up quietly in Large Numbers on election day to vote.

2. Abubakar Atiku hasn't built any strong base of solid voters over time. Most of what constitute his base during this election, especially, from the southern part of the country, are those who have an emotional hatred towards President Buhari. President Buhari has a solid base of voters that have stuck with him since 2003 (his performances in the North Western region attests to that) and who will vote him over and over again, despite all his lapses and incompetencies. He is a folk hero in the rural north.

3. Both parties clearly rigged. It's a question of who rigged better.

2 Likes

Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by Tomide007: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Imagine southeast having less than 30% turnout , is that how to defeat an incubent?
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by MistaCode(m): 1:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Tomide007:
Imagine southeast having less than 30% turnout , is that how to defeat an incubent?
If u were in the S.E u would have noticed the rate of turn up, it was much greater than 2015....
But APC knew Buhari won't get votes from there, so they mastered and perfected a plan to disenfranchised the zone.....
You need to see report flocking in on that day, There was hardly any PU the INEC officials brought complete ballot papers e.g In one polling unit in fegge the INEC officials brought only 20 ballot papers instead of about 340, and it was dsame in about 40% in all LGAs, in another ward they said they forgot it totally in fact so many things brought about the eventual low votes in S.E regions......
But away from that a wise man will always say there are no excuses for failure....
This Election was a Collective phucked up, I knew there was trouble when Atiku struggled to win in his palour....
Atiku restructuring agenda also dent a massive blow in the North, because the Northerners hate that word Restructuring Nigeria...
Also Atiku constant outrage to Privatize NNPC was a bad timing & personally I said it on NL that he has scored an own goal,it was uncalled for at that moment, he should have won the elections first before saying that, Someone working in NNPC planning on voting Atiku can easily switch to Buhari so as to secure his job in future, we all know what happened to NEPA...
What will be, will be
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by KanwuliaExtra: 2:06am On Feb 26, 2019
QuickStandard:

I don't believe there's any ojoro
Question is, how many of our educated folks voted?

Many do not even have PVC.

Oh please!
All the Ganduje $$$$ and LOOTERMONI to pay off!
Wait and see DIVINE INTERVENTION.
May 29 far small. cheesy
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by Tomide007: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2019
MistaCode:

If u were in the S.E u would have noticed the rate of turn up, it was much greater than 2015....
But APC knew Buhari won't get votes from there, so they mastered and perfected a plan to disenfranchised the zone.....
You need to see report flocking in on that day, There was hardly any PU the INEC officials brought complete ballot papers e.g In one polling unit in fegge the INEC officials brought only 20 ballot papers instead of about 340, and it was dsame in about 40% in all LGAs, in another ward they said they forgot it totally in fact so many things brought about the eventual low votes in S.E regions......
But away from that a wise man will always say there are no excuses for failure....
This Election was a Collective phucked up, I knew there was trouble when Atiku struggled to win in his palour....
Atiku restructuring agenda also dent a massive blow in the North, because the Northerners hate that word Restructuring Nigeria...
Also Atiku constant outrage to Privatize NNPC was a bad timing & personally I said it on NL that he has scored an own goal,it was uncalled for at that moment, he should have won the elections first before saying that, Someone working in NNPC planning on voting Atiku can easily switch to Buhari so as to secure his job in future, we all know what happened to NEPA...
What will be, will be
Hmm.... This is something to ponder about.... Nice

1 Like

Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by QuickStandard: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Blinkers:
1. Most southerners aren't that politically conscious except being loud in public debates. This doesnt translate into votes. You would hardly find northerners argue with others outside. Both legal and underage voters show up quietly in [b]Large Numbers on election day to vote.[/b]

2. Abubakar Atiku hasn't built any strong base of solid voters over time. Most of what constitute his base during this election, especially, from the southern part of the country, are those who have an emotional hatred towards President Buhari. President Buhari has a solid base of voters that have stuck with him since 2003 (his performances in the North Western region attests to that) and who will vote him over and over again, despite all his lapses and incompetencies. He is a folk hero in the rural north.

3. Both parties clearly rigged. It's a question of who rigged better.

Very true,
Those from the South and East only know how to make noise and it's a shame.

1 Like

Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by QuickStandard: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Tomide007:

It's really pathetic my brother
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by QuickStandard: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2019
MistaCode:

What will be, will be

Still the turnout from the SS and SE was too poor.

I am even more impressed with the turnout from the West.

1 Like

Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by MistaCode(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2019
QuickStandard:

Still the turnout from the SS and SE was too poor.
I am even more impressed with the turnout from the West.
absolutely

1 Like

Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by Chepy: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh please!
All the Ganduje $$$$ and LOOTERMONI to pay off!
Wait and see DIVINE INTERVENTION.
May 29 far small. cheesy
PDP were beaten at their own game. They’re the founding fathers of election rigging and vote buying
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:
PDP were beaten at their own game. They’re the founding fathers of election rigging and vote buying

Yet GEJ couldn’t? grin
Nigeria was just as tired of APC.
Only the North and West were rigged!
The show continues. . . .
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by Chepy: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Yet GEJ couldn’t? grin
One out of thousands doesn’t make a thing good! PDP will always be the founding fathers and P.S 2015 was rigged in my state, I stood and watch people thumbprint for PDP. Just that it couldn’t overshadow the population from the northgrin.
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by KanwuliaExtra: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:
One out of thousands doesn’t make a thing good! PDP will always be the founding fathers and P.S 2015 was rigged in my state, I stood and watch people thumbprint for PDP. Just that it couldn’t overshadow the population from the northgrin.

Population from CHAD and NIGER you mean? winkReal DEMON-crazy at work. cheesy
Nigeria really needs restructuring.
All this population ojoro tory don dey old.
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by Chepy: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Population from CHAD and NIGER you mean? winkReal DEMON-crazy at work. cheesy
Either way PDP have been beaten in their own game and now see how painful it can be grin
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by KanwuliaExtra: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:
Either way PDP have been beaten in their own game and now see how painful it can be grin

Thanks to TINUBU’s B-VANS! cheesy

1 Like

Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by QuickStandard: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:

We should not continue in the path of dishonesty just because someone was dishonest.

The fact PDP did it doesn't make it right.

We should all stand for uprightness.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

The electoral credibility Jonathan built in 2015 is now a mirage
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by Chepy: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2019
QuickStandard:

We should not continue in the path of dishonesty just because someone was dishonest.

The fact PDP did it doesn't make it right.

We should all stand for uprightness.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

The electoral credibility Jonathan built in 2015 is now a mirage
There was never pure credibility in 2015 elections. They just weren’t able to outdo the north’s massive fight for Buhari
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by QuickStandard: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chepy:
There was never pure credibility in 2015 elections. They just weren’t able to outdo the north’s massive fight for Buhari

The difference between 2015 & 2019 is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

It is obvious that 2015 had more credibility.
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by NkayStory(f): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
@op that is simply because he will be RIGGED in 20times too..

Massively!
Re: If This 2019 Elections Are Conducted 20times Buhari Will Win The Whole 20times by QuickStandard: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2019
NkayStory:

@op that is simply because he will be RIGGED in 20times too..

Massively!

That's true, but had it been we all had done our part by voting Atiku instead of being online keyboard warriors, the rigging would have been difficult.

This is the few times I feel sad being a Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Village People Have Succeeded In Distroying This Person / 'congratulations To The Slayer Of Dictators And Their Puppets' - Ben Bruce Tweet / See Who Is Delaying President Muhammadu Buhari From Announcing Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.