Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone (66855 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by bryan360: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
LINTUNE:
go check the price again.. It's over 650k ok
galaxy S10+ is $1k..S10 with 1TB $1,599..get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by bryan360: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
not a single person here knows tha there's a base model S10+ selling for $1k..and the S10+ with 12gb ram 1tb selling for $1,599..regular S10 $899..una watch samsung unpacked at all??see arguments everywhere..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by anubabab: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
now can we call angels with the phone? or can we send SMS to God?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by kennywinzo: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Congrats Dj cuppy, you have set your self a record. It's your time . Kindly get me upgraded from S5 to S7 not even edge if you are lead or newer version . You can reach me on 08074062924.

Thanks
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by gidimafia: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
NB: Reverse should be the case here..caption should be "I am the first person to show off my samsung S10+ - DJ Cuppy owns new phone
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by litaninja(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
The phone starts shipping March 7th. Una gullible gan....
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by uvie66: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omo Daddy, we know say na your papa buy am for you so weytin be the big deal.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by jaheymezz(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

The truth is that when you have money at a particular point in time you can think wierd and buy things without reasoning.

And moreover this are quality phones
Not those crappy infinix, tecno, Gionee, itel, Huawei,
Still d same old idiot.....thought you were a die hard iPhone fan Na
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by suremanpatriot: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
...so who that phelp? tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by ChristineC: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

The truth is that when you have money at a particular point in time you can think wierd and buy things without reasoning.

if you say Huawei is crap then you actually know nothing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by TigerTears(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
bryan360:
not a single person here knows tha there's a base model S10+ selling for $1k..and the S10+ with 12gb ram 1tb selling for $1,599..regular S10 $899..una watch samsung unpacked at all??see arguments everywhere..
Oga u jus dey talk this one cos of say na argument we dey. So Samsung announce am say na 899$ mean say naso e go be even if e reach market? U dey think at all?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Please don't ever put Huawei in the same bracket as those phones you listed.

You must be misinformed.

The P20 Pro was the best smartphone of year 2018.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Don't doesn't change the fact that Huawei is a crap phone

Oga accept correction and face front angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by TigerTears(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

You're a demented fool bro, you're just so quintissential to foolishness
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by okwabayi(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
I can't believe at one point in time my preek always stood when I viewed this female's pictures.
I thank God it has come back to its senses.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by NewsAfriq: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
M9 x Mayorkun - Hustlers Anthem (Challenge)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7xeEUy9gs
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by OlaThrillz(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2019
Bungalow:
The fact that she’s the first person to show it off does not mean she’s the first person to own it in Nigeria .
Think !!
Think !!
LORD my GOd my FadA!
bro! please please.

which weed did you smoke?? i'm sure u're not from around here..
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

gerrout jooor
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by generationz(f): 3:00am On Feb 27, 2019
Grupo:

People like me. I have been using my Infinix hit 4 lite for close to two years now. Yet, Samsumg will not see me to "dash" me a new phone.

Maybe, they will notice me when the broken screen of the infinix phone has finished doing a good job of tearing my palm.

haba, with all the money you make from freelancing and tbills?

nothing wrong in making yourself happy once in a while. Even if it means gifting yourself a brand new phone, car etc or a vacation. Life is too short. Before you know it now kids will soon start trooping in.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Grupo(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2019
generationz:

haba, with all the money you make from freelancing and tbills?

nothing wrong in making yourself happy once in a while. Even if it means gifting yourself a brand new phone, car etc or a vacation. Life is too short. Before you know it now kids will soon start trooping in.

Which money is this one talking about?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by generationz(f): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Grupo:

Which money is this one talking about?
groupy, who are you referring to as this one?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Grupo(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2019
generationz:

groupy,
who are you referring to as this one?

No vex, sweetheart!
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by psoul12: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2019
With Nigerian economy its only celebrate that can afford to use all these Samsung products.

Other phone brands are looking out for moderate/good phones ...and penetrating Nigerian market...
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Yyvonne: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

I'm sure you're using one of these phones you call crappy
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by Yyvonne: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2019
If only she can use the phone to produce good music :-
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by generationz(f): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Grupo:

No vex, sweetheart!
issokay
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone by bryan360: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
TigerTears:

Oga u jus dey talk this one cos of say na argument we dey. So Samsung announce am say na 899$ mean say naso e go be even if e reach market? U dey think at all?
thats the official price..even after tax it wont be upto 400k for S10+..if yu want make we bet am march 8th and see if the price in Nigeria will reach 400k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt / Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.