Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor (28244 Views)

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by aigbokiejohnson(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2019
My Africa. I only blame the gullible members whom he preys on

1 Like

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by musicwriter(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Interestingly, the Jesus resurrection myth began exactly the same way. Nobody believed it initially, even his disciples (Thomas) didn't believe it. But as the story spread over time, foreigners who weren't there (Paul) believed it and spread it to others. Eventually, from mouth to mouth it came to be accepted as true by thousands of people who weren't there.

If this pastor remains adamant that he resurrected a dead man, eventually people would gradually believe it and we would create our own Jesus in South Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
paddyofboss:
And this funeral home Is thanking it's clients for their support n hoping for more biz in future.. It's ur family members n buhari that will die..BASTARDS

Guy abeg chill grin
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2019
musicwriter:
Interestingly, the Jesus resurrection myth began exactly the same way. Nobody believed it initially, even his disciples (Thomas) didn't believe it. But as the story spread over time, foreigners who weren't there (Paul) believed it and spread it to others. Eventually, from mouth to mouth it came to be accepted as true by thousands of people who weren't there.

If this pastor remains adamant that he resurrected a dead man, eventually people would gradually believe it and we would create our own Jesus in South Africa.

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by stanliwise(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2019
paddyofboss:
And this funeral home Is thanking it's clients for their support n hoping for more biz in future.. It's ur family members n buhari that will die..BASTARDS
It is a sad reality everyone will die someday, even the owner of the business.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by shakaranews: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol. Watch the whole drama below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShzKfV0q8g8
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
The more Christian you are, the more you are scared of death, shouldn't it be the reverse? Like muslims fanatics?

1 Like

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by valembay(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Religion is a big scam in africa

Grab ur valem pantom s+ at a price slash
on valentine day......
Android 7.0
Double sim
wifi,Bluetooth
battery:6000mah
octacore
3gb ram...32gb
cam:5mpixel
Price:38500
free porch
free screen guard.
call;08037607036

N/B :u can also order from and jumia

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Amudeneogu: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Imitation prophet abawo ubaa umu eluwa kpacharanu anyia Lee. Fake prophet everywhere they have confused some people scattered some people's homes everybody should be careful about them
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by mexzony: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
shakaranews:
Lol. Watch the whole drama below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShzKfV0q8g8
Anyone observe anything as from 1:46 in the video.
I am not saying anything o.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by stankezzy: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2019
The kingdom of God must move forward not minding the works of darkness , if these useless people talking shit in this forum know how big this ministry is and what it took the man of God to stop everything in order to attend to the people , you want to ask questions , u did not ask the whole relatives that are up to 20 , u did not ask neighbours , u did not ask onlookers , u are asking a funeral home that is owned by an atheists , if the pastor did not pray , they will go and Bury him , but if he prays and the man comes back to life , it will now become fake, the kingdom of God does not listen to the talkings of d power of darkness
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by lonelydora: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Kovuh:
Who believed that nonsense anyway? But I don't trust my African brothers o, they can believe anything

Remember Lazarus in the bible
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by JFT24(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.

That is in your opinion. Unfortunately for you, you have just a vote
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by JaffyJoe(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
I'm not mad at the guilibility of the congregation but that someone somewhere felt they could pull this kind of fraudulent stunt and get away with it. angry
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by stankezzy: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2019
and we Nigerians think that south Africa is as corrupt as nigeria , I bet u , if what d pastor did was fake , d south African government will close the church within 24 hours and put the pastor in jail , just that one or two people died in a stamped at d biggest church in South Africa (ECG) , d pastor was put in prison for some days talk less of this one , we all know that nigeria is a useless country where everything happens including buhari after d death of over 3000 people still win election but other countries are not as useless as us
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by blackboy2star(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Dead man wey open mouth all through the scam process, using it to breath... Baba God get patience sha
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by semyman: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2019
These pastors are fraudsters, any gullible still believing them is worst than an atheist.
Rwanda treatment is awaiting all of them
They are merchants of fraud and criminality
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by cryptocherith: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Afonjas:
Men of God are outperforming Jesus Christ in miracle these days, the way they do their miracles make Jesus looks like a learner

Jesus actually said that greater works than him we will do so there's room for outperforming BUT this so called prophet or guy is totally a misrepresentation of Christ... It's all staged....
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Isaiahsunny89(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Just bcox u want draw pple for ur church, u they do false miracles may God forgive u
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by MicroBox: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2019
I m not a Christian but sometimes I tune to that south African pastor channel on YouTube to watch how weak and gullible human being can be.
The pastor is a jack and will be long gone rotten in UK jail but this is Africa.
South Africans are extremely local and very lazy. They believe in cheap miracles much more than Nigerians. A well known pastor like him in Nigeria will not want to pull that stunt because Nigerians are far more intelligent. Though Nigeria Christians are also mumu for allowing pastors to take them for a ride but still far better than Soweto people in term of cheap stunt on a big stage.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by mechanics(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Are they angry that the person was raised up from death?
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Kovuh: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2019
lonelydora:

Remember Lazarus in the bible
I am not doubting the power of God but this particular one is a scam. Go and watch the video first and you will see what I am saying, the whole thing was staged

1 Like

Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by pahen1991: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2019
They said prospective clients omg
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Witnes: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2019
ollah2:
I never knew mobile phones are used in heaven.

Religion: the fastest method of being mentally, physically and psychologically lazy.
Good observations! The bombs these new generation churches are planting, when it explodes would be the starts of rapture.
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2019
Grupo:

You are confusing yourself. What is prayer? What is religion?

Do not be confused. Religion and faith are two different things. Being born again and religion are two different things. My child, religion and being a true christian are two different things.

Religion is enforced by those in power in an attempt to maintain, increase, or abuse their power over others. Religion is the creation of man and is not the intention or design of God. Religion is a creation for control. The type of control that pushes many to worship their Pastors and go blind from seeing they are being led to hell.
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by ghettochild4u(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
First off, the alleged wakey didn't show signs of rigor mortis... Before d idiot woke him up...
Well, the so called funeral home they dragged only rented out their hearse to them to convey the sleeper to the venue he was woken up from his self induced sleep... Why d pastor no tell someone to come listen to his heartbeat... A random person.... And also look out for signs of him being alive...
Na this thing they make south Africans eye open .. They been gullible for too long n now dem dey para for all these churches ooooo... I mean the ones whose eye don open
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by povicky1(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2019
damiloladuke:
To all our beloved clients and prospective clients, thank you for the continued support during this confusing time. We continue to strive for excellence as your preferred funeral services provider that offers a service that give you honour, dignity and comfort.

And that last line ☝ got me laughing real hard.. Please to all their clients Weldon ooo
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
paddyofboss:

It is business. No need to get so uptight.

The curse was needless.
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by BluntBoy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
stankezzy:
and we Nigerians think that south Africa is as corrupt as nigeria , I bet u , if what d pastor did was fake , d south African government will close the church within 24 hours and put the pastor in jail , just that one or two people died in a stamped at d biggest church in South Africa (ECG) , d pastor was put in prison for some days talk less of this one , we all know that nigeria is a useless country where everything happens including buhari after d death of over 3000 people still win election but other countries are not as useless as us

Bro, this is not a matter of corruption.

The reason why pastors hardly get prosecuted in Nigeria is not because of corruption but because of the religious sentiments of majority of the citizens.

In a country where Christians think a Muslim can islamize them, any attempt to prosecute a pastor (especially a prominent one) would be resisted by majority of Christians who would view the attempt as persecution of the church (not the pastor).

Look at what happened with the case of Suleiman. Even though he initially claimed to have helped Stephenie, he would later deny knowing her and paint his personal affliction as a fight against the Church. And majority of Nigerian Christians took sides instantly with Suleiman while demonizing El Rufai and Stephanie.

There was also the case of the Daily Manna man. The scandal died down almost instantly.

Religion is a very delicate issue in Nigeria and that is why governments usually avoid dabbling into religious issues.
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Agugbadin: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
drey076:
grin

Hmmmmm..... It is well

NNA ODIEGU, LIARS every where in Africa
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by Grupo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
1stCitizen:

Do not be confused. Religion and faith are two different things. Being born again and religion are two different things. My child, religion and being a true christian are two different things.

Religion is enforced by those in power in an attempt to maintain, increase, or abuse their power over others. Religion is the creation of man and is not the intention or design of God. Religion is a creation for control. The type of control that pushes many to worship their Pastors and go blind from seeing they are being led to hell.

What is religion? What is faith? And you are talking long story
Re: Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor by edeybodi: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
i been think say na only me see the movement of the tongue as deadie suck air in before alleged resurrection[color=#990000][/color]
mexzony:

Anyone observe anything as from 1:46 in the video.
I am not saying anything o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / Andrew Ejimadu SEER 1 Deported From Zambia Over Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.