Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

The King Of The North And The Retirer General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The King Of The North And The Retirer General (1197 Views)

In Benin, The Governor Kneels To Greet The King, But Not So In Other Kingdoms.. / The North And The East Are The Ones Killing Nigeria / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Prior to this elections, there was a massive gang up against buhari by the top Politicians who have retired many in the political sphere.

People like

1) Obasanjo
2) IBB
3) TY Danjuma
4) Atiku
5) Buba Galadima (A close friend of Buhari)
6) All the top and most powerful PDP men
7) Tambuwal
8 ) Damkwambo
9) Kwankwaso
etc

They spun tales around him such as

1) Islamization agenda
2) He was a clone
3) He had dementia
4) He had sickle cell Anaemia
5) He had prostrate cancer
6) He was secretly looting monies
7) His integrity was a sham
8 ) He was behind the herdsmen attacks
9) He controls Boko Haram
10) He had been rejected by world Powers
11) He would die if he campaigns
12) He was too sick to campaign
13) His wife and children were not in support
14) He would dump Osinbajo
15) He would betray Tinubu
16) The church ganged up against his VP at the pulpits

and the list goes on

However, Buhari remained undaunted and largely never responded to most of these allegations despite all the insults from the opposition and her army of supporters he remained largely silent.

Because of him people like Obasanjo was forced to make ammends with Atiku. A man he loathed for very long and called all manner of derogatory names. (Isnt God good)?

I believe that as a man with a masters degree in strategic studies he had a well thought out strategy and kept his eye on the ball and refused to be distracted. He chose the part of continual delivery in governance so decided not to even allow infrastructural developments or projects to suffer even during election season.

Work was still going on sites, roads, the naira even gained during this same period instead of losing.

The stock market gained massively, Investors pumped money into the country due to the confidence they could sense in the economy. His focus brought us back to the position of the biggest and Best Economy in Africa, a position we lost due to the recession the PDPs reckless years of looting brought upon us.

Our GDP began to rise steadily.

I remember Obasanjo telling Atiku as i read from the tabloids that Buhari would be difficult to defeat and he was right. In fact Buhari has been shown to not just be a completer General as he has been completing projects abandoned for years with less resources, he is now A RETIRER GENERAL.

He has succeeded in retiring the following politically

1) Bukola Saraki (Senate President)
2) Obasanjo (His influence was not strong enough to affect Buhari)
3) Demystified Kwankwaso in Kano
4) Ended Atikus Political rebound emphatically
5) Ended Dankwambo
6) Rendered Tambuwal Useless
7) Rendered Fayose Politically impotent

I knew he would win the day these videos below were released and the excitement was palpable from the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9ugFk8R2-Y

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KgNOP3UDhw

Buhari is an enigma and many are left in awe at the way he commands respect in the entire north of Nigeria so much so they have crowned him King of the North as they try to study how a single man could have so much followership in the North.

I for one am proud of this man who stood against the forces and powers that be in this land and has kept Nigeria in chains for years as they amassed wealth to themselves alone while denying the poor everything. He stood against them all and triumphed.

God bless my Buhari
God bless my President
God bless the king of the North

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians as we march on to the Next Level of greatness in our land.

The political chains are now off and i see nothing and nobody slowing down or standing in the way of the great future of this Nation. This next four years would be amazingly great with Buhari and Osinbajo at the helm of affairs and i am buckled in, geared up and super excited to take this ride with them.

I hail the commander of the nights watch the ruler of the 36 kingdoms the rightful heir to the iron throne the protector of the realms.
The protector of National treasury the capturer of looters and the slayer of corruption and a peace keeper to the Nation.
King Of the North.

4 + 4 ..........WE MOVE!!!!

mynd44, lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by helinues: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2019
King of the North indeed..

They shall gather, had meetings, talk, talk and talk but all in futility.

Sai baba to sure and care for the masses

2 Likes

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Corrinthians(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Sai Baba!!! cool

Imagine the love the guy below has for Mai Gaskiya. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by helinues: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Sai Baba!!! cool

I actually saw the pics yesterday. That man couldn't believed his eyes.

2 Likes

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by buspid: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
May God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

Next level on full course wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by hisgrace090: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
May God give him the grace to rebuild Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Sai Baba!!! cool

cheesy

the guy was like Chai Chai see my Buhari o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Raskasal(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
A man of pure heart.

They say election no be violence, why will some sets of people call you different sorts of names just for loving whomever you desire to love.

You love Atiku, we no call you name,
We love Buhari, you dey call us names...

Anywayz who cares.. They call baba more than that and he was victorious

3 Likes

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Corrinthians(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2019
helinues:

I actually saw the pics yesterday. That man couldn't believed his eyes.
grin cheesy cheesy

Walahi. I had to save it. cheesy
Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by rottennaija(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019

"If they ever tell my story, let them say I lived at the time of giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die (Akpabio, Saraki).

Let them say I lived in the time of GMB slayer of generals and tamer of cows. Let them say, I lived in the time of PMB, King of the North"

2 Likes

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by januzaj(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Bad energy should stay far away from this thread

3 Likes

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
sai baba. Natural love.
Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by harrisonford001: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
The love I have for this man is massive ! I've learned a lot from this man, ' while others were building mansions, he was building name, now the wealth is useless' baba I wish I can have your name tattooed on my body

1 Like

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Don't forget how Trump won.
Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by nrexzy: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Baba is the man...
Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by OMObuhari: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2019
I have said it always that this election will unleash colossal damages to some Bad belle politicians which includes but not limited to the following :,
political castration, political extermination,And annihilation, political irrelevance, political hibernation etc.

1 Like

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Mightymanna(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
He retired Jonathan those useless Northerners like Saraki Tambuwal, kwankwaso, etc that always claimed that it was their influence that made him President in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

1 Share

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2019
After Buhari no politician in APC enjoys as much goodwill and cult like following like him... Tinubu is probably only popular in Lagos and that's it. And this are rather worrying factors for APC, because once PMB is gone by 2023 after finishing his second 4 years... APC will be pretty much left with chaffs... the question you folks should be asking is, who among the current crop of politicians in APC will step into PMB's shoes and pull the amount of goodwill he enjoys in the North?
Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by livelymatilda22: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Prior to this elections, there was a massive gang up against buhari by the top Politicians who have retired many in the political sphere.

People like

1) Obasanjo
2) IBB
3) TY Danjuma
4) Atiku
5) Buba Galadima (A close friend of Buhari)
6) All the top and most powerful PDP men
7) Tambuwal
8 ) Damkwambo
9) Kwankwaso
etc

They spun tales around him such as

1) Islamization agenda
2) He was a clone
3) He had dementia
4) He had sickle cell Anaemia
5) He had prostrate cancer
6) He was secretly looting monies
7) His integrity was a sham
8 ) He was behind the herdsmen attacks
9) He controls Boko Haram
10) He had been rejected by world Powers
11) He would die if he campaigns
12) He was too sick to campaign
13) His wife and children were not in support
14) He would dump Osinbajo
15) He would betray Tinubu
16) The church ganged up against his VP at the pulpits

and the list goes on

However, Buhari remained undaunted and largely never responded to most of these allegations despite all the insults from the opposition and her army of supporters he remained largely silent.

Because of him people like Obasanjo was forced to make ammends with Atiku. A man he loathed for very long and called all manner of derogatory names. (Isnt God good)?

I believe that as a man with a masters degree in strategic studies he had a well thought out strategy and kept his eye on the ball and refused to be distracted. He chose the part of continual delivery in governance so decided not to even allow infrastructural developments or projects to suffer even during election season.

Work was still going on sites, roads, the naira even gained during this same period instead of losing.

The stock market gained massively, Investors pumped money into the country due to the confidence they could sense in the economy. His focus brought us back to the position of the biggest and Best Economy in Africa, a position we lost due to the recession the PDPs reckless years of looting brought upon us.

Our GDP began to rise steadily.

I remember Obasanjo telling Atiku as i read from the tabloids that Buhari would be difficult to defeat and he was right. In fact Buhari has been shown to not just be a completer General as he has been completing projects abandoned for years with less resources, he is now A RETIRER GENERAL.

He has succeeded in retiring the following politically

1) Bukola Saraki (Senate President)
2) Obasanjo (His influence was not strong enough to affect Buhari)
3) Demystified Kwankwaso in Kano
4) Ended Atikus Political rebound emphatically
5) Ended Dankwambo
6) Rendered Tambuwal Useless
7) Rendered Fayose Politically impotent

Buhari is an enigma and many are left in awe at the way he commands respect in the entire north of Nigeria so much so they have crowned him King of the North as they try to study how a single man could have so much followership in the North.

I for one am proud of this man who stood against the forces and powers that be in this land and has kept Nigeria in chains for years as they amassed wealth to themselves alone while denying the poor everything. He stood against them all and triumphed.

God bless my Buhari
God bless my President
God bless the king of the North

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians as we march on to the Next Level of greatness in our land.

The political chains are now off and i see nothing and nobody slowing down or standing in the way of the great future of this Nation. This next four years would be amazingly great with Buhari and Osinbajo at the helm of affairs and i am buckled in, geared up and super excited to take this ride with them.

I hail the commander of the nights watch the ruler of the 36 kingdoms the rightful heir to the iron throne the protector of the realms.
The protector of National treasury the capturer of looters and the slayer of corruption and a peace keeper to the Nation.
King Of the North.

4 + 4 ..........WE MOVE!!!!

mynd44, lalasticlala
Lol..Do you want to injure wailing zombies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Just spoke the truth my sister cheesy
Re: The King Of The North And The Retirer General by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 27, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS TO MR PRESIDENT.

YOU DESERVED A SECOND TERM

mynd44, lalasticlala my tribute to Mr Presido no deserve front page?

(1) (Reply)

Why Atiku Lost The Presidential Election / See The JumuAH Mosque Gov. Ganduje Commissioned At Kanti Kwari Market (Pics) / Atiku Defeated Buhari With 1.6 Million Votes (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.