Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic (49086 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Partyleadership(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmm. No blood no life

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Tonyspecial(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Les:
Is this his death pose?
If U Ask Me My Love?
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by smalls001: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Subject says "Man's corpse found" and we are seeing a live man possibly bleeding and clowns here are jamming their heads and insulting each other. Where is the dead body?? Everyone use your brains. No corpse. Any monkey can post a picture and small story and we start insulting ourselves based on assumptions?Abegi I dont think this story is real.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2019
pls,i,need visa And ticket to CANADA
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by skukimania(f): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Les:
Is this his death pose?

Thank you o. I was about asking the same question. How can he die still sitting like that? Hanhan, this op self!
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Tobadessss: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2019
adontcare:
use ur Brain too. Did he not go out to vote?
U are the true definition of NO BRAIN. Tell any child to read ur post...if u doubt my "opinion of u."
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by namio10: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2019
When is Buhari releasing the result of his selection?
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Jesus
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by lielbree: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2019
adontcare:
Sad. U died for nothing
He was just a corper
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by martineverest(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2019
fake news...that doesn't look like a dead person....how are we sure he is from rivers?
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2019
adontcare:
So people that go out to vote are thugs??
Jeeeeesuuuuu!!!!!
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by SocialJustice: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2019
dayleke:

Did you notice the moniker?
Lol, whoever is behind that moniker will care by force after the message I passed across.
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by lexy2014: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Another corpse has been discovered in Abonnema community in Akuku-Toru Local Council Rivers State, following the violence which rocked the area in the just concluded presidential and national assembly elections.

It was gathered that the victim tried to save his life but unfortunately he bled to death.
Sources in the town claimed that over 20 persons were killed during the disturbances between rival political thugs that brought the polls to an abrupt end.

The military reportedly laid siege to all waterways, thus checking the movement in and out of the island locality.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/mans-corpse-found-in-rivers-after.html?m=1

Wouldnt it have been better if d photographer had spent his time looking 4 aid 4d bleeding man instead of snapping him?
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by dukeprince50: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:
PDP is an evil party

Am sure the man failed to rig for them and reason he was attacked.
I am from Abonnema, the same town in Rivers State all these happened. Those cultists are just notorious.
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Bluntemperor: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2019
why are we like this? why are we doing this to ourselves? Election will come and go but who restore the lost lives back?. Why shedding innocent BLOOD?Pot-Harcourt used to be peaceful,a beautiful place -what happened to its peaceful nature?God gave us Oil for free,is it because it's Crude and every Dick and Harry suddenly turned to emergency Merchant and Warlord.Something is amiss.
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by SalamiNaomi(f): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
A lot of atrocities can be committed now and it will be blamed on election. Let's not jump into conclusions. For all we know it could be someone dat planned to kill him or there was an accident. Don't just look at something from one angle. undecided
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by emmanuelex1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Southerners killing themselves for two Northerners. Never heard of Northerners killing themselves for Southern Candidates. All your Southerners mark my word today, "Northerners will rule this country till 2031, and might continue after 2031 if the whole Southern states does not unite". The strategy is divide and rule.
HumphreyGspot:
Another corpse has been discovered in Abonnema community in Akuku-Toru Local Council Rivers State, following the violence which rocked the area in the just concluded presidential and national assembly elections.

It was gathered that the victim tried to save his life but unfortunately he bled to death.
Sources in the town claimed that over 20 persons were killed during the disturbances between rival political thugs that brought the polls to an abrupt end.

The military reportedly laid siege to all waterways, thus checking the movement in and out of the island locality.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/mans-corpse-found-in-rivers-after.html?m=1
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Daboomb: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
lielbree:

He was just a corper

"Corpse" - Dead body
Corper : NYSC grin

Your First Name is STUPID.
Your Middle Name is slowpoke
Your Last Name is slowpoke.

No where in the story was any reference to Corper indicated, not even by dressing.
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by omojesu202(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
adontcare:

to vote... it's like you're not OK
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nawa oo see as person take die
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by lielbree: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daboomb:

"Corpse" - Dead body
Corper : NYSC grin

Your First Name is STUPID.
Your Middle Name is slowpoke
Your Last Name is slowpoke.

No where in the story was any reference to Corper indicated, not even by dressing.

His body was discovered in the next LGA to mine. He was a youth corpse.

But I understand your case, you have not home training...
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by murshid09(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ajimobi lost: "No rigging". Dino won: "free and fair". Dzogara won: "Will of the people". Binta Masi lost: "Her people rejected her". Atiku won in Ondo: "It's a reflection of the people's will". Akpabio lost his seat: "The people have spoken". BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging", "Worst election", "Nigerians love poverty", "It's election magic", "Rape on our democracy". Is there any better way to define political stupidity? Park well Abeg

Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by captsammie(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
God will pushing Buhari
broz, u are confused
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by SleekyPosh(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
dayleke:
Is the corpse sitting down?

RIP to him..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by adontcare(f): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
SocialJustice:
Can you verify he was a thug or innocent citizen? Use your brain.
did I say he was a thug? He would still be alive if he hadn't gone out to vote. I hate people dat don't use dia brains
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by adontcare(f): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
omojesu202:

to vote... it's like you're not OK
yes o. I agree am not OK but am alive. Who vote help. See as people being killed with impunity
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by SocialJustice: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
adontcare:
did I say he was a thug? He would still be alive if he hadn't gone out to vote. I hate people dat don't use dia brains
It's a pity you hate yourself.
Re: Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic by adontcare(f): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
SocialJustice:
It's a pity you hate yourself.
wish u same bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO / Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him / South African Thief Half-Buried For Breaking Into A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.