Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,414 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching (9454 Views)

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by ExAngel007(f): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Most Northern beggars and destitutes will have it rough in the next four years. The inhabitants of cities will hardly offer arms moving forward

#Richdad
as if you are better than them
Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by 2blessed01(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2019
I Weep 4 This Country...So Up Till Now, PMB Has Not Said AnyThing About All This Election Violence And Killings...NIGERIA NDOO!!!
Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Jaywond234: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Most Northern beggars and destitutes will have it rough in the next four years. The inhabitants of cities will hardly offer arms moving forward

#Richdad
When I see posts like this, it gets me annoyed. Just because of an election you are talking like a child. These one's will call themselves Christians. Note, if not for the North, your food that you eat would nearly be impossible and you don't hear them blabbing. I wonder what people in the South really have to offer. Just because you have a phone with internet connection doesn't mean you are educated.
Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Greenvaiper: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Jaywond234:

When I see posts like this, it gets me annoyed. Just because of an election you are talking like a child. These one's will call themselves Christians. Note, if not for the North, your food that you eat would nearly be impossible and you don't hear them blabbing. I wonder what people in the South really have to offer. Just because you have a phone with internet connection doesn't mean you are educated.

Almajiri z**mbie spotted

1 Like

Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Jaywond234: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Almajiri z**mbie spotted
How mature of you. I am a southerner. Full breed.
Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Winningc2: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove bellow....

Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Goldbets: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove below

Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Gapbets: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove below

Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2019
orion7:
I see no reason y stark illiterate people will be dictating
the politics of this our country. just

co gratulations to pmb. pls bless us with your nepotism
and all the ills you held back b4. thank you

alamajiris you are refering to as stark illiterate have been more objectivity than the SE as far as elections are concern.
From 1999 till 2019 the east as alway n only voted pdp , how rigid can a set of people be.
If you insist the hausas should stay in the north n bear the consequences of there decision then the igbos should also stay back in the east n stop running to SW for greener pasture.
The elites & the rich ones are the major set back of these country ... we live & breath corruption.. all they want is another era of jonathan.
Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Billionaire09: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Rubbish. A man that gave Presidential order to shoot at sight any suspicious citizens that stay close to ballot boxes, is that a man you are petitioning?

Very soon Buhari will tell you all "he is not aware of 2019 elections violence.

Why was there no violence in the north like in Biafraland?

Operation Python dance were just waited for shoot at sight order from Fulani cabals signed by Jubril aka fake Buhari.

All those voted for Fulani herdsmen in power, please wait for your rewards from Fulani herdsmen. You people will bleed.

Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Ugosample(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

how much do you have?

what are your educational qualification and skill sets?

While its a good idea for level headed people to leave the failed state, you have to be calculating and not make desperate decision

I would have suggested Canada /Australia if the answers to the two questions above are favourable.

You could also try your luck with B1 /B2 American visa, then adjust status legally (but with trump, they don sabi this scope and are blocking that loophole) But you can still try

Pls avoid the middle east
except you have ready made job
Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Billionaire09: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Jaywond234:

Let Biafra go, the northerners and Yoruba politicians are begging for fake unity. The end of the zoo is near. Everyone (the Northern, Eastern and Southern will be on their own).

Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by Ugosample(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Jaywond234:

what that guy said is the truth

the almajiri and the beggars will have a raw deal down south

Actions have consequences and these almajiri and other careless voters need to be taught that.

If you vote an incompetent govt because of sentiment, and the effects come (fulani herdsmen, hunger, mass migration, suffering, death, etc) You have to bear FULLY the effect of what you brought on yourself cheesy

so next time, you use your head
Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by 2T215: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Optimism is very good and process improvement should be encouraged. Our branding of persons with opinions that differs from our as heretics and names not dignifying does not seem to me a right approach. The beauty of what we call democracy is the diverse opinion. Have you imagined a one party state in a country like Nigeria? Do you think everyone person that is seeing things differently in Nigeria is corrupt and does not mean well? For a lot, the stand is against what's not right irrespective of who does it. If we are fair in our review of the election process, you would come to the conclusion that (As a nation) we did not make much gains from what we did in 2015. I felt we had better election with some reasonable level of sanctity. Like you said " Your daddy will look and rectify all the bad laws that PDP brought to us since 1999 ". I think this view mirrors our challenge to think that a party is the problem of Nigeria. Crime does not know colour, party, race etc. The same persons are switching allegiance since 1999. I agree, PDP should have done better but we need to move on. The current regime has another 4 years and lets measure progress in realistic terms and stop name calling. Lets take government to task and lets get Nigeria working. Sadly, with a lot of persons fed with APC and PDP meals, it is a big task.

post=76134270:

Great words from a great unbiased group.
These are the critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,
You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they also applaud and criticized when needed
not Wailers, children of hate and perdition that hatred and bile filled their crooked heart 24/7, (we wonder how they live!)
We need more groups like this.

This is the next step Our Daddy will take as soon as he is re-elected and announced tomorrow, to look and rectify all the bad laws that PDP brought to us since 1999, that the evil and outgone senate President refused to append to.
Thank God Saraki is gone forever into oblivion.
To the NEXT LEVEL we go.
Re: SERAP Writes Petition Over Electoral Violence, Ballot Snatching by awuf2008: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
This Serap or strap will end heating the polity beyond our imagination. This is a group that is selective in its course of carrying out its suppose function.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier / Group Carpets Mary Ikoku For Questioning Dan Okeke's Victory At Abia APC Primary / INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.