Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

“michael Jackson Bed-wetted Until His Death”- Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “michael Jackson Bed-wetted Until His Death”- Doctor (673 Views)

Come And See How Laycon Bed Wetted At Night / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“michael Jackson Bed-wetted Until His Death”- Doctor by PlugBlogng: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
“Michael Jackson Bed-Wetted Until His Death”- Doctor

Michael Jackson’s personal doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray, has revealed that the late music icon could not control his urination before his death.
Michael Jackson wore condoms to stop him from bed–wetting.
Dr. Conrad Murray, while speaking further stated that Michael Jackson sometimes ask for his assistance to hold his private part so he can wear the condoms.
Recall that the Doctor was alleged to have murdered the pop star with a propofol injection and was imprisoned.
As he regained his freedom after serving half of his four–year jail term, Dr. Conrad Murray revealed in a recent interview the weird experiences he had with the “Heal the world.” crooner.
He said, “You want to know how close Michael Jackson and I were? I held his penis every night. I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael Jackson dripped urine.“He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent.
Michael Jackson didn’t know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him.“He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours.”
Dr. Conrad Murrayalso alleged that Michael Jacksonwas a “drug addict” who saw propofol as his “milk” and would beg to be injected so he could doze off.

Gist From Bigbamzz
Click below to see more
https://www.bigbamzz.com/micheal-jackson-bed-wetted-until-his-death-doctor/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3, Seun

Re: “michael Jackson Bed-wetted Until His Death”- Doctor by PlugBlogng: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
dashebus:

guys watch the latest nigerian comedy music video by stubborn boiz comedy

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePSHGA_uNgA [/url]
you don't mean it

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Million Naira – Alibaba / Blood Suckers!!! Kate Henshaw Fumes At The Terrible Loss Of Lives In Nigeria / Tiwasavage Shows Off Her New Customized Wonder On Wheels Arriving Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.