Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun (36216 Views)

Fresh Revelation On Why Tinubu Made Gbajabiamila CoS - Daily Sun / Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun / Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by judecares1(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2019
F
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by maestroferdi: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
James Manager...Manager indeed.
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
When they are through they should let us know

Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Angy55(f): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Good for Uduaghan... He left PDP to APC so that buhari won't send EFCC after him.
He should pack his load and move to China with the next available flight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by israelmao(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Stop wasting your time.Sheathe your sword and move on.2015 elections were even better than these.
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by BuhariAdvocate: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Fair enough grin I just hate criminal and selfish people.
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by SocialJustice: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
You are just exposing yourself to fraudulent people.
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by ogmask: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
All good luck Jonathan betrayers are loosing.

Obasanjo
Atiku
Ameachi
Akpabio
Kwankwanson
Saraki

You forgot to mention atiku...
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by somehow: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2019
This election is the most interesting election ever!

Big names failing
New names rising

Old names being retired
Surprises everywhere.

I love this election!
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Sami002: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

You dont need any link. Just follow Badagry to Seme border and before you know it you are out of Nigeria. You will do well selling cars at Cotonue port.
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by nelronaldo(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2019
They used Uduaghan to get votes in Delta. Useless man
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by gare(f): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76137555:
Now, we won't hear the shout of rigging from wailers, children of hate and perdition.

Yeye AtiQUIET people cheesy grin

The suffering awaiting you will be unquantifiable, before this time next year believe you will be out of this your Suya business, you want PMB you can have him
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Virus10: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:

Obasanjo
Atiku
Ameachi
Akpabio
Kwankwanson
Saraki

Therefore, GOODLUCK IS A CHIEF LOOSER
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by kapelvej: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:

Obasanjo
Atiku
Ameachi
Akpabio
Kwankwanson
Saraki
You said it, though I wanted Atiku to win, but I think karma is dealing with all these betrayer
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by kosiebe(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76137555:
Now, we won't hear the shout of rigging from wailers, children of hate and perdition.

Democracy is not under threat now o!

Yeye AtiQUIET people cheesy grin
Abeg oo. Leave them oo.
Like and share go end today....
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by 21Bandit: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Monaco2:
How does the senate actually work with d tenure, it’s like there are no limits to how many times one can recontest o, fifth tenure?!? Dis nigga has been there for 16years

Same thing with Leo Igor, he has stroke yet he still won a fifth term

A senator can be there for a lifetime as long as the people keep voting for him

MCcain of Arizona was a senator for ages before his death last year. More than 30 years of senator.
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by hisexcellency34: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Manager is managing the senatorial district well

1 Like

Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by bizhop01: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2019
See gap, this one na serious fucck
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Uduaghan only became governor because Ibori made him one not because he has never merit of his won with the people of the state

The current governor actually won the primaries but pleaded upon by Ibori to allow his uncle go first for many reasons. This idiot turned around to beteay everyone that made him and decamped

fergie001:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun; do it like that.....

Manager has been there since1999......

Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Yinxies(f): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Go CORPORATE with your Hustle. Register your Business with CAC and get a FREE WEBSITE

Business Name
Limited Company
Incorporated Trustee

Call or whatsapp numbers on signature

Zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Jesse1991: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Wailers you will not talk now o. Buhari win and you people will be talking rubbish
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by botanist123: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2019
ask4double:
Very Good!
you are happy now this one na real election not rigging
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by PresidoAtikuGcf: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Virus10:

Therefore, GOODLUCK IS A CHIEF LOOSER

No he is a man after God's heart.
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by fergie001: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Uduaghan only became governor because Ibori made him one not because he has never merit of his won with the people of the state

The current governor actually won the primaries but pleaded upon by Ibori to allow his uncle go first for many reasons. This idiot turned around to beteay everyone that made him and decamped

Leave the efulefu

1 Like

Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Egbetayo(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Good. Let us stop recycling politicians. A sitting governor should not be allowed to collect nomination form again. Those who voted Amosu should know that nothing fruitful will come out from his dubious victory.
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by Denikayan: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
tomdon:
A pity how buhari and cabal have conducted and supervised a terrible election rife with malpractice which they carefully orchestrated in secret but came out in public to threaten with death who ever does what they had mandated their thugs to perpetrate
[/s]
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by GrossPrice: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:

No, seriously when are the youth in this country going to take their lives seriously.

What nonsense! Does Buhari know your date of birth? If you become useful for yourself
will you feed Buhari with it? When you have positive cashflow, are you telling me - Atiku
would be the person to give you an actionable plan and ensure you follow through on it?

No, I am serious. Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa, this means you can try so
many business models and ideas till you find one that sticks.

Nigerians like free meals.. free everything. You love lies too!
Re: 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun by 21Bandit: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2019
The two pdp senators who won in delta are based on one or two...

But come 9th of March the mandate is to vote for OGBURU massively...

I call on all urhobo sons and daughters to vote for the rightful governor of delta state..

Isoko sons and daughters to vote for OGBURU

Minority has been ruling for 12 years....the last four years has seen teachers not paid on time.... LG workers been hold for 8 -10months.

We need jobs
We need human capital development

And OGBURU is the man for that....

Vote chief great OGBURU for governor of delta State...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.