Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media (4598 Views)

What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner / A Notherner's Epic Response To Reno Omokri / Rivers PDP Inaugurates Excos Without Social Distancing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by MobilityExpress: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Goddys:
They are the most wretched of the earth. With all their political influence, they are disgustingly wretched and illiterates

The richest people in Nigeria are Northerners. Forget about all these fake display southerners make on social media. grin Even the richest black man alive today is a Northerner, Aliko Dangote
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by BioTeck: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
brightokechukwu:
The North is overhyped, the only reason they enjoy so much power and awe among gullible Southerners is because they see power as the only way of surviving, since they pretty much offer little or nothing more. And of course the South enables the nonsense by perpetually kissing the a.s.s of the North just to get crumbs... forget all the showmanship, they know they've gotten the South into a position of political dependence... and are cashing in big on our disunity.

Yes, that's it, they are exploting disunity of the Southerners and whether Yoruba and Igbo like it or not, the Illiterate and backward North will continue to rule over us... This is the price of disunity and senseless hatred between the Yoruba and Igbo.

Let the Igbo and Yoruba mend their fences and speak as one.
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by Goddys(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2019
MobilityExpress:

The richest people in Nigeria are Northerners. Forget about all these fake display southerners make on social media. grin Even the richest black man alive today is a Northerner, Aliko Dangote

Stop living in fantasy. Have you been to the core north? 80% is living in abject poverty. The richest you mention are less than 5%. Is that wealth?

More reason I respect Igbo people. Concentration of wealth to a privileged few is not wealth, it is oppression. True wealth is when everyone can make a basic living- food, shelter, education.

3 Likes

Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by dunkem21(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2019
sarrki:
Salamrushdie my brother and dunkem21 where @thou?

My brother, I dey o.. If you check my posts, I have always maintained that Buhari will win no matter who contests with him.. Trump inclusive.

At least Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso will have a taste of GEJ's defeat. I deliberately left out OBJ.

I'm a patriot and my predictions are divinely inspired.

1 Like

Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by dunkem21(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Ehm, I forgot to add..

Sarrki, congrats.

1 Like

Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by sarrki(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2019
dunkem21:
Ehm, I forgot to add..

Sarrki, congrats.

We all seek for better Nigeria , in different ways

God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by MalcoImX: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2019
javaRookie:
Kano where Goat, sheeps and Cows vote during elections?
Don't confirm the OP's assertion that many of you are political illiterates.
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by gidgiddy: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2019
sarrki:
No twitter, no Facebook, no Instagram accounts, call them illiterates but they are the most politically informed people in Nigeria. The true holders of PVC and they also know the value, they go out in thousands to vote, yet the social media electorate and activist will be at home pressing phones and when the election result is out they will shout rigging.
You look at them with disrespect and yet they continue to teach you political lesson.

Elections are not won on social media. Social media popularity does not translate to actual voters. Next time you see a man with a transistor radio, respect him because he may be more politically sound than you.

No wonder they have always chosen people who ended up wrecking Nigeria
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by Ojoji(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
All this talk of enlightenment whether political, social or economical is nonsensical. The northerners were enlightened even before the average southerner knows what a cloth looks like. We had a solid political administration even before the colonial masters came to Africa.

You talk about enlightenment and you southerners throw 'real enlightenment' in the dustbin. Let me tell you op,
enlightenment isn't dressing half-naked like the Europeans do, enlightenment isn't piling up numerous PhDs and what not, enlightenment isn't ignorance.

And from what I understand and know about most southerners is that a chunk number of you are very very ignorant. You know nothing and yet you claim to know everything.

Hmmm, your argument is not coherent. Enlightenment without power of choice will bring exactly problems that persistent in the north and Nigeria at large today.
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by RTSC: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Baawaa:
Those Igbos should learn from this
Igbo should learn from illiteracy, stupidity, wretchedness, and backwardness.?

No thanks.
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
sarrki:
No twitter, no Facebook, no Instagram accounts, call them illiterates but they are the most politically informed people in Nigeria. The true holders of PVC and they also know the value, they go out in thousands to vote, yet the social media electorate and activist will be at home pressing phones and when the election result is out they will shout rigging.
You look at them with disrespect and yet they continue to teach you political lesson.

Elections are not won on social media. Social media popularity does not translate to actual voters. Next time you see a man with a transistor radio, respect him because he may be more politically sound than you.
lol. Yet your lives are miserable and your youth run south to beg for alms and scavenge dunghills of what is your political sophistication?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by Blazebond(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Forget all this b.s my southern people and think strategically for once ,it is funny that you southern youths spewing this trash think nigeria will ever progress with the north in tow,they (the north) will always be a clog to the progress of the south,they (the north) detest you (the south) very much, they cringe anytime your(the south) issues come up,keep on shooting yourself by always pointing out shits like these,you(the south) will never ever progress as far as they are with you,it is time the south comes out in one voice and seek for a dissolution of these entity,remember, the best time to start a positive thing was yesterday, the next time is NOW.
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by Danaca: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
True talk
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by Saao(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
And they are the most educated, developed I guess?
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by supereagle(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Stop trying to pretend that you don't know that Buhari brazenly rigged the elections

You have 1 PVC, one vote in one PU at one ward in a one LG and one state. From your experience of what happened in your PU up to the state level. Did you see falsification?
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by sarrki(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. Yet your lives are miserable and your youth run south to beg for alms and scavenge dunghills of what is your political sophistication?

You lack sense of reasoning
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by bazooka1: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
All this talk of enlightenment whether political, social or economical is nonsensical. The northerners were enlightened even before the average southerner knows what a cloth looks like. We had a solid political administration even before the colonial masters came to Africa.

You talk about enlightenment and you southerners throw 'real enlightenment' in the dustbin. Let me tell you op,
enlightenment isn't dressing half-naked like the Europeans do, enlightenment isn't piling up numerous PhDs and what not, enlightenment isn't ignorance.

And from what I understand and know about most southerners is that a chunk number of you are very very ignorant. You know nothing and yet you claim to know everything.

Can you explain why voting Buhari is an informed decision? What does Buhari bring to the table of these super informed/enlightened northerners?
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
op, you are so on point! the Northerners don't go out there to register for PVC just because the bank needs it for identity like most of us do, they get their PVCs just so they could vote.
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by teepain: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2019
sarrki:

We all seek for better Nigeria , in different ways

God bless you my brother

Hello bro. Are you still unveiling? Lol
Re: See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media by meccuno: 1:18am On Feb 27, 2019
there is nothing sophisticated about the North Politically. i wonder why we are so naive to see this? right from independence, several factors lead to this mirage called political sophistication. if the leaders the south has had ever thought of empowering us this none sense would have stopped. Obasanjo started the revolution but didnt complete it. the structure of this country has been in favor of the northern region which was created by the British. land mass ,Islam as a religious tool for mental slavery,local government and population of northerners in the military, and not educating their citizens. the North is solely responsible for the decay of our educational system. and it started during the IBB Era. i wonder where exactly this political sophistication exist when the end is still poverty illiteracy disease and death. i repeat, THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOPHISTICATION. THEY ARE NOT MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN THE SOUTH. THEY JUST HAVE A STRUCTURE THAT FAVORS THEM ,A PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY MUCH UNEDUCATED,AND PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTROLLED BY RELIGION. AND THEY ARE VERY MUCH UNITED BECAUSE. THAT IS THE MAJOR REASON WHY THEY WOULD NEVER AGREE TO RESTRUCTURING. BECAUSE IT WOULD REMOVE POWER FROM THEM AND THAT SO CALLED POLITICAL SOPHISTICATION WOULD BE SO BARE FOR EVERY ONE TO SEE. THE SOUTH IS NOT UNITED. IF NOT,THE NORTH WOULD NOT HAVE IT SMOOTH. BUT THE SW BECAUSE THEY WANT POLITICAL POWER GIVES THEM THE STRENGTH THEY NEED ON A PLATTER OF GOLD. THEY SHOULD REMEMBER THAT THE NORTH AND SOUTH THINK VERY DIFFERENTLY. AND WOULD NOT WANT TO LOOSE POWER AGAIN. WHATEVER CELEBRATION THEY THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DO THEY SHOULD CAREFULLY THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES THAT LAY AHEAD BECAUSE OF THE ACTIONS THEY HAVE TAKEN FOR THIS ELECTION. THESE 4 YEARS WOULD SHOW HOW MUCH THE NORTH LOVES THE SW. I REPEAT THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOPHISTICATION .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Confirms Gov. Abdulrazaq’s Cabinet Nominees / You Killed 5million Of Us And You Tell Us To Forget, Are You Alright In The Head / Nasarawa State Governor Put On Tinubu Style Cap (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.