Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,856 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter (428 Views)

Nigerian Exporter Ships 7,000 Metric Tonnes Of Coca Bean To US / Charcoal Guys Like Us....na Them(exporter) Dey Rush Us. Jah Bless. / Nigeria To Become Third World Largest Exporter Of Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2019
I have a comprehensive foreign buyers list and exporter list also.this is an invaluable tool for your export and export brokerage business.all for a token

1. Contacts of Foreign Restaurants: There are restaurants that needs African ingredients to make there meals because they specialize in purely African dishes.
2. Contacts of Foreign Local Markets: These are Local market sellers of African ingredients abroad. They are market for medium scale exporters.
3. Contacts of Wholesalers or Suppliers: These are suppliers that need African products in very large quantity. They are markets for large export.
4. List of Genuine Registered Exporters In Nigeria: There are over 1,035 contacts of registered exporters in Nigeria.
5. List of Genuine Performing Exporters In Nigeria: This list is a GEM; it contains over 500 detailed contacts of performing/practicing Exporters in Nigeria. No trial by errors again!!!
6. Genuine Undisclosed URLs where you can get foreign buyers aside from Alibaba.
The export market is even larger than Nigeria economy.
What you will get is not an address of the foreign buyer but their full contact, like their:
Physical address that can be verified by Google map
Phone numbers
Skype contact
Emails
Websites
I will also give you a website where you will genuine foreign buyer update request. By this, I mean you will see the buyer’s request as he is making them on the website. It is always updated with buyer’s request.
THE PRICE
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2019
yes
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by mikebabs101: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Following
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Over 375 Foreign Contacts of Genuine Buyers in USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA and AFRICA (UPDATED)
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
mikebabs101:
Following
are u interested and also do u want to be an export broker
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
get yours now
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by cybertron88: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
wengerman:
I have a comprehensive foreign buyers list and exporter list also.this is an invaluable tool for your export and export brokerage business.all for a token

1. Contacts of Foreign Restaurants: There are restaurants that needs African ingredients to make there meals because they specialize in purely African dishes.
2. Contacts of Foreign Local Markets: These are Local market sellers of African ingredients abroad. They are market for medium scale exporters.
3. Contacts of Wholesalers or Suppliers: These are suppliers that need African products in very large quantity. They are markets for large export.
4. List of Genuine Registered Exporters In Nigeria: There are over 1,035 contacts of registered exporters in Nigeria.
5. List of Genuine Performing Exporters In Nigeria: This list is a GEM; it contains over 500 detailed contacts of performing/practicing Exporters in Nigeria. No trial by errors again!!!
6. Genuine Undisclosed URLs where you can get foreign buyers aside from Alibaba.
The export market is even larger than Nigeria economy.
What you will get is not an address of the foreign buyer but their full contact, like their:
Physical address that can be verified by Google map
Phone numbers
Skype contact
Emails
Websites
I will also give you a website where you will genuine foreign buyer update request. By this, I mean you will see the buyer’s request as he is making them on the website. It is always updated with buyer’s request.
THE PRICE
How do I get this
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2019
good morning
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2019
contact me on 08050761678 WhatsApp if interested
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
over 25 special and hidden websites where you will see genuine foreign buyers for your products
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
come on while offer last
Re: Tools For Export Brokerage Business And Prospective Exporter by wengerman: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2019
good morning

(1) (Reply)

What Business/supply goods Can Someone Do With 600K / You Need To Know: The Man Behind One Of The Africa's Tallest Tower / Best Online Business To Venture In To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.