Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) (328458 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Yoighaman(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
petersfleming:

Is it every white man, that's English Man.?

Yeah, English. I witnessed it first-hand, dude was starring at a job vacancy and had to ask what the content was.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by jelel6: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
jalie:
Nonsense..with all that is happening, some people still voted him in..wonders they say shall never end. Make anyone no dare complain.

What's happening sister grin cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by themanderon: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
dafemnet:
But why are you bitter?

I am bitter cos we seem to like being stuck in a bygone era. I am bitter because out of all the candidates that we have we have decided to settle for a man that is bereft of any ideas. I am bitter because so many lives have been lost and so many more will be lost yet we claim to have a government. I am bitter because for almost sixty years now we have not learnt any lesson and we still keep making the same mistakes while expecting a different result. I am bitter because so many lives where lost just because a simple task like an election was held and we did a terrible job of it. APC, PDP and in fact all Nigerians have a very big problem, we don't just realize it yet.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by grandstar(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
sambrow:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

—Chief JCI
25/02/19

The Republican News

Utter rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
themanderon:

I am bitter cos we seem to like being stuck in a bygone era. I am bitter because out of all the candidates that we have we have decided to settle for a man that is bereft of any ideas. I am bitter because so many lives have been lost and so many more will be lost yet we claim to have a government. I am bitter because for almost sixty years now we have not learnt any lesson and we still keep making the same mistakes while expecting a different result. I am bitter because so many lives where lost just because a simple task like an election was held and we did a terrible job of it. APC, PDP and in fact all Nigerians have a very big problem, we don't just realize it yet.
Accurate.....valid points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Remijuice: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Correctguy2010
Give us update abeg
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

No problem

I think it is high time Southerners started coming out enmasse to vote. If they had, perhaps we could be talking of a runoff.

But most of us stay at home, on the allegation that 'They will rig the election'

Meanwhile, Mr and Mrs Northerner go and spend hours queueing under very hot sun in some dry and dusty village in their numbers so that they can vote.

As for all them like and share people....just know that there are less than 3 million registered accounts on Nairaland. Nigeria has 200million people. Any online poll here is for jokers.

Modified

Of the three million accounts on Nairaland, probably less than 10000 are active on the Politics section. Many more members spend time in other sections, and may never touch politics.
undecided
theoldpretender:

No problem

I think it is high time Southerners started coming out enmasse to vote. If they had, perhaps we could be talking of a runoff.

But most of us stay at home, on the allegation that 'They will rig the election'

Meanwhile, Mr and Mrs Northerner go and spend hours queueing under very hot sun in some dry and dusty village in their numbers so that they can vote.

As for all them like and share people....just know that there are less than 3 million registered accounts on Nairaland. Nigeria has 200million people. Any online poll here is for jokers.

Modified

Of the three million accounts on Nairaland, probably less than 10000 are active on the Politics section. Many more members spend time in other sections, and may never touch politics.

i-hope-so,
i-believe-twas-somehow-rigged-tho
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by sopron(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
jelel6:

What's happening sister grin cheesy
ur sense is just laffing at u mumu hausa man dat poos at orile junction
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by valuedammy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:
This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.

The problem I also have is that all the educated leaders we have had in the past since the country gained her independence has not taken us anywhere this is the more reason we have also decided to give an illitrate the opportunity to rule us for 8yrs.
Can you give me a reasonable infrastructure we have in the country, no electricity, no good pipe borne water in most communities, the country does not have its own Air carrier, no functional rail system, agricultural and educational sector is nothing to talk about, Secuirity issues in some states of the federation.

Most of this areas we are having issues are what the present government inherited from past administration that were occupied by the Literate as you have claimed and the present government are trying their best to fix the problems. Imagine a government in power for just four years and you want them to have fix the problem of the country that have started since 1960...Nigerians make una fear God. Though, they also have their own flaws but I still prefer the administration led by the Old Illiterate to the one led by the young Professor and his predecessors.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Yoighaman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
themanderon:

You are very correct, 2023 would be a different ball game entirely but let's move on to the next level and lay a good foundation. May God preserve our souls till then.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by jelel6: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
sopron:

ur sense is just laffing at u mumu hausa man dat poos at orile junction

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

Why so pained Bro grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slaveman343: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rivers State Presidential Result:

APC:175,000

PDP:1,225,276

not verified

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by wakes: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria I hail` thee!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Why don't you ask yourself if it was buhari and el rufai contesting
What would have been the outcome. The vote would have been divided in the North because both are in for the Islamic agenda and the born to rule mentality
But atiku is a liberal man who is well exposed and doesn't give a fuckkkk about religion and born to rule mentality!

that's y atiku loose , fake propaganda , lies ... as an educated fellow, what's the meaning of Islamic agenda u are saying?
have u seen any traces of that from his first term in offices? besides Nigeria is of different ethnic group that has 2 or more diff religion within the tribe. so Bleep off with islamization .
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Kyase(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cross River State!
#NigeriaDecides

APC - 117,302
PDP - 295,737

Thank you good people of Cross River State for voting President Muhammadu Buhari.

#BNMCSituationRoom #BuhariIsWinning https:///pYQUTi7Tej
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by wonyi: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Slaveman343:
Rivers State Presidential Result:

APC:175,000

PDP:1,225,276

Is it genuine brother?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
valuedammy:

Most of this areas we are having issues are what the present government inherited from past administration that were occupied by the Literate as you have claimed and the present government are trying their best to fix the problems. Imagine a government in power for just four years and you want them to have fix the problem of the country that have started since 1960...Nigerians make una fear God. Though, they also have their own flaws but I still prefer the administration led by the Old Illiterate to the one led by the young Professor and his predecessors.

Sometimes i wonder what the meaning of illiterate is. Gen or whatever Buhari is literate bro... Someone who was once the Head of State if am right and Minister of Petroleum in the late 1900s..

All those who acquire London bla bla bla certificate...like that of our man in kwara state, what have they done?

Just a mild view

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by olumide4christ: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Niorte:
Let's assume Kano has 2 million accredited voters and that there are 50 local govt in Kano.

2000000 / 50
That is 40,000

How long will it take to accredit 40000 people in each LG within 8 am to 5 pm

Many southerners are very unwise.

Sorry but your logic is a bit flawed. Each local govt is further broken down into wards & then each ward is broken down into polling units. So there could be as much as 50 or more polling units in 1 local govt. And let me tell you, in the North, local govts are very very big, some may be like half the size of Lagos state. I served there so I know.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by paymentvoucher: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
wonyi:

Is it genuine brother?
Is he INEC?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by sopron(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
jelel6:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Why so pained Bro grin grin
cum na botswana u de wich kind question be dat na sha i just blame alomo nafin else
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by sunnywee(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bundaweber:

electronic voting i believe would be the best cure to voter apathy

You want to cure Voter apathy in Nigeria and you are talking about electronic voting?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Ashley86400: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
As I said earlier. . .the Kardashians will do it.

The K K K so-called king-maker states.
Kano, Kaduna and their sister, Katsina.

Nigeria can boast of imminent literacy in the south. . .but in the end, it's the regions in the north with staggering illiteracy that has dictated the votes.

They have bought us another four years of . . .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Remijuice: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Correctguy show us the tabular form abeg
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slaveman343: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
wonyi:

Is it genuine brother?
Sorry, i copied this one from a whatsapp group.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Stundey(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
jelel6:

story!!!

What's Perculiar about the issues you raised here? Don't they apply to the North?

In fact, most northern state are twice as big as the biggest southern states by land mass. If they could still travel around to obtain their PVC, what's stopping you doing same.

Una excuse no go ever finish
I am sorry you read it as an excuse; I didn't mean to give any excuse neither was it directed to favour any party, but to look for a way forward out of the so-called menace. And, It happens in another place doesn't make it normal.

The so-called largest city in West Africa has only 11 local governments...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Over 132k voters were unable to vote in Cross River State, what do they intend to do about that?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Ashley86400: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
It seems the spirits of the dead of Yobe and Borno joined the living to vote as well. . .
Oga o. . .

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by babeosisi: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
I hate Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kyase:
Cross River State!
#NigeriaDecides

APC - 117,302
PDP - 295,737

Thank you good people of Cross River State for voting President Muhammadu Buhari.

#BNMCSituationRoom #BuhariIsWinning https:///pYQUTi7Tej

The link is not working
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by jelel6: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
valuedammy:

The problem I also have is that all the educated leaders we have had in the past since the country gained her independence has not taken us anywhere this is the more reason we have also decided to give an illitrate the opportunity to rule us for 8yrs.
Can you give me a reasonable infrastructure we have in the country, no electricity, no good pipe borne water in most communities, the country does not have its own Air carrier, no functional rail system, agricultural and educational sector is nothing to talk about, Secuirity issues in some states of the federation.

Any body who has a problem with Buhari's semi literacy should sincerely read up what this fellow has said here and prove that we have particularly benefited from the past educated leaders we have had.

Despite its obvious merits, they don't teach leadership in schools.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.