Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People (1079 Views)

Salihu Yakasai: No Government Can Condone Sanusi’s Criticisms – Ganduje’s Aide / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Tanko Yakasai,the Special Adviser on Media to the Kano State Governor has voiced his anger over the number of votes the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, garnered in Saturday’s presidential election from the Yoruba speaking South West

Yakasai said it was a “shame” that the APC got low votes from the South West, despite being the biggest beneficiary of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government.

In a tweet, he maintained that the South West got what he termed ‘juicy appointments and projects” from the Buhari-led government.He tweeted: “I am terribly disappointed and saddened by the South West results for APC, despite being the biggest beneficiary of this government both in terms of juicy appointments and projects, (they even got a whole new rail line from Lagos to Ibadan) yet, APC narrowly won. Shame!”

All Progressives Congress presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari has won six additional local government areas in Kano State.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Electoral Officers for Kunchi, Rimin Gado, Bagwai, Gabasawa, Bunkure and Karaye Local Government Areas made the announcements while presenting their results to the Independent National Electoral Commission in Kano.

Announcing the results for Kunchi LGA, Prof. Saminu Iliyasu, Electoral Officer for the Presidential Election in the area, said APC presidential candidate polled 20,375 to beat PDP candidate, who scored 4,983 votes.

Similarly, the Electoral Officer for Rimi Gado LGA, Dr. Ibrahim Surajo, announced that Buhari scored 20,589 votes to beat Abubakar, who polled 10,305 votes.

Prof. Isa Abdulsamad, Electoral Officer, Bagwai LGA, said APC scored 23,375 votes to defeat PDP, which scored got 10,584 votes.

In Gabasawa LGA, the Electoral Officer, Prof. Mustapha Mukhtar, said Buhari got 24,420 votes to beat Abuabakar, who polled 6,130 votes.

The Electoral Officer for Bunkure LGA, Prof. Hafizu Miko-Yakasai, said that the APC candidate scored 27,232 votes, while PDP got 9,528.
In Karaye LGA, the Electoral Officer, Malam Muhammad Aminu-Isa, disclosed that President Buhari scored 23,023, while former Vice President Abubakar polled 8,265 votes.

NAN reports that APC presidential candidate had earlier won in Madobi, Tofa and Garin Malam LGAs to bring the number of areas so far won to nine in the state
http://www.dailyadvent.com/politics/2019/02/26/outburst-you-should-be-ashamed-of-the-votes-you-gave-buhari-despite-the-appointments-and-projects-he-gave-your-region-gandujes-aide-balsts-yoruba-people/
Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by somalianprince: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2019
You tried bet scam e no work, now you are trying ritual scam. Who actually cursed you? Mynd44 take care of this hopeless nuisance

Dukpe219xarry:
Hi

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by my2019mind: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2019
South West, the North is giving you a sign, brace yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by somalianprince: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Just watch how yoruba online urchins will avoid this thread. The same people they are working tirelessly defending here and now are out to deal with them. If Buhari ever succeeds in his second term bid, yorubas will be the greatest casualty of his government. These people don't ever learn. E go clear them for eyes very soon. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2019
For the Special Adviser on Media to the Kano State Governor to have voiced his anger like this, I tell you it must have been a serious topic of discussion among themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by BlackfireX: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Thank whatever buhari won .....

Anybody that dare complain of him not doing well or been badly treated poo will fire him or her...

Sai baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by Jman06(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Just imagine his guts!

I need someone to tell me where else in the world people are denied basic amenities because they didn't vote for the president in an election.

I tire for Nigeria to be honest!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by Topleague(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
another ipob sighted, they cant just leave yoruba alone. sifia pain indeed.
Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Watch how yor0ba people will carefully leave the messenger and the northerners and start their noisy attacks on the Igbo's grin

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Topleague:
another ipob sighted, they cant just leave yoruba alone. sifia pain indeed.

Tanko Yakasai,the Special Adviser on Media to the Kano State Governor, the name doesn't sound like ipob though.
Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by Kagawa10: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
El rufai thanked the southwest. Besides, Ganduje's aides has given reason why he reacted in that manner. Hateful people always feeds on propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by NSNA: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
They should wait until regional government is archived and then they will realise they are the beneficiary from the south west.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atleast it shows not all yorubas are tribalistic and slaves leaving their brother to vote PDP reason why you ibos should stop insulting an entire tribe....it also shows the south is begining to think alike .....

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by seunfly: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
We don't vote based on sentiment or hate, everybody has their own opinion and they can follow through.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by paschalmezie(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yourubas are the problem of this nation. But I pity them CO's by the time Biafrans will leave, Hausas will turn them to their slaves.

My viewpoint tho....
Re: Ganduje’s Aide Balsts Yoruba People by franchasng: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fools!

Southwest remains the most politically detribalised region in Nigeria. They shocked me because I expected them to vote massively for Buhari, but they voted based on issue.

2019 election made me cherish real Yorubas more, they are still enlightened despite the black some lost Yoruba youths are painting the Yorubas online.

Yorubas fear not, who born them

If they fuckup, come back home let's unite in the south and show Northern Nigeria that they have no brain to compete with the south, they are just empty barrels, no contribution to nation building, no contribution to national peace, only threats of war and violence, who born you people

Igbos alone has been facing you North and you haven't done anything, so imagine if the entire south unite against you northern maluus, you will be sent to Chad and Niger where you people rightfully belong to, what nonsense!!!

Did any region voted for Buhari at all if not some poverty ridden Hausa-Fulanis in Kano, Borno and Katsina

For your info, Atiku won Buhari, APC in conjunction with army and INEC rigged the election for Buhari if not Buhari lost woefully angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Navy Inaugurates School Of Armament Technology In Kachia, Kaduna / Elderly Hausa Woman Cursing & Insulting Buhari(video) / Uzodinma Obtained Judgment by Fraud, Ihedioha tells Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.