Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Human Resources I Need Advice, Please. Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Human Resources I Need Advice, Please. Urgent! (425 Views)

I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / SD Human Resources Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Resources I Need Advice, Please. Urgent! by mercy87(f): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Hello HRs in the house.

Please i need your help. I just received a mail that I have been shortlisted for an interview and I am very sick. Is it okay for me to ask for the interview to be reschedule? Will they blacklist me? Please response is needed please, thanks.
Re: Human Resources I Need Advice, Please. Urgent! by iavGod: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2019
it's okay to ask for a reschedule since you have a cogent reason. it now depends on the Recruiting manager to grant or not (might be recruiting to fill an urgent role that has a deadline and might accept your reschedule if they are yet to get the right candidate for the job).

If there is a contact attached, send a mail and call to get a feedback and if no feedback plus you can manage to go for the interview too. They will understand you in the course of the interview process but if the sickness is serious and can't manage and plusbno feedback from them, please rest. Health is wealth. More opportunities will come
Re: Human Resources I Need Advice, Please. Urgent! by mercy87(f): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
iavGod:
it's okay to ask for a reschedule since you have a cogent reason. it now depends on the Recruiting manager to grant or not (might be recruiting to fill an urgent role that has a deadline and might accept your reschedule if they are yet to get the right candidate for the job).

If there is a contact attached, send a mail and call to get a feedback and if no feedback plus you can manage to go for the interview too. They will understand you in the course of the interview process but if the sickness is serious and can't manage and plusbno feedback from them, please rest. Health is wealth. More opportunities will come

OK thanks for your response. Can I tell them in the acknowledgement email that I am sick but will manage to come for the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Vacancy: Graduate Recruitment Officer At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company / Apply For Cheki Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.