Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners (668 Views)

Saraki Speaks On Increasing Senators’ Allowance / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Senate President Bukola Saraki Speaks On Insecurity And State Police (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by MediaNGN: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2019
The Senate President, Olubukola Saraki who lost his Senatorial re-election bid to Oloriegbe on Saturday 23rd Elections finally speaks, Congratulate winners.

He also promise to keep working with PDP in future.

In his statement, he said:

I wish the candidates that emerged in the Kwara polls all the best in their attempts to serve our people. It is my prayer that the good people of Kwara State will always have the best from any government both at the state and federal levels.

As a product of a family and a political structure that is, from its foundation, devoted to the service and development of our state and its people, it is my wish that our people will always have a good deal at all times.

The new development will even provide the people the opportunity to compare and contrast. After all, the people who have emerged from last Saturday’s election are not my enemies. They are fellow Kwarans.

As we prepare for the March 9th, 2019 Governorship and House of Assembly elections, let me reiterate my position that the candidates of the PDP in the election represent the best materials for our dear State, Kwara.

Therefore, I enjoin our people to come out en masse on Election Day and vote for them. I am going to work with our party leaders to further sell the PDP candidates to the general public.

I thank all Nigerians for their goodwill and to enjoin all of us that as we patiently await the outcome of the Presidential election, we pray for peace, unity and genuine development in our country.

It is also my prayer that at all times, the wishes of the people will always prevail in the choice of their leaders and the electorate will always enjoy the benefits of good governance.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/saraki-speaks-on-elections-congratulate.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by MediaNGN: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2019
You're still the Senate President of Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland republic.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by amaham(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2019
You are a HERO sir
Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by Yian1(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2019
MediaNGN:
You're still the Senate President of Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland republic.

Walahi! O to ge movement is too strong o!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Humility at last
Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by tuniski: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Sai bukky. That is the spirit you will be back no doubt.

Let atiku make the call later to buhari.
Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by Adeoludt(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Epele sir
Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by BuhariAdvocate: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Just listen to this fool it seems you don't have shame despite the Saturday strong warning from people of kwarans you still have guts to campaign for your godson? What you don't know kwarans are ready to finish you politically and send you to exile. Useless man, its shall never well with you. the new government in kwara will thoroughly probe your atrocities I pray you will not spend the rest of your life in jail bastard thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
tuniski:
Sai bukky. That is the spirit you will be back no doubt.

Let atiku make the call later to buhari.

That's the spirit cheesy
Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by Bizmagnet: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019
When PMB was building name, they were stealing to build mansions.
Now dat they need name, wealth becomes useless.

LESSON TO LEARN.
#copied

Take advantage of this opportunrity to give your business or idea a flight into expansion. Get your desired website/blog/software today at a very affordable cost.
Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by MrAJQ(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Nice one
Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by torino88(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
v
Re: Saraki speaks on the elections, Congratulate winners by OldBeer: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Someone hold PaChukwudi. We don't want to lose that man.

(1) (Reply)

Your Defeat Would Be Worst During Guber Poll: Kwara Youth Leader Tells Saraki / Nigeria Election Is A Sham – US Lawmaker / 5 Fake Police, Immigration, NSCDC And Two Maritime Officers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.