Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY (471 Views)

Anything Car Accessories Get The Answer Here Fast / Car Accessories For Sale / Simple Handy Accessories Needed In Our Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Hello guys.

Please I need the following:

Jumper cable
Set of spanners
Tyre pressure gauge
Portable vacuum cleaner
Foot mats
Steering wheel cover

I have searched for most of the aforementioned items, and I haven’t been able to get them. Maybe I’m searching in the wrong places.

Perhaps you know where I could get them, or you sell them, please let me know.

My location is Lagos.

Your swift response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Chisler(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2019
I reside in lagos....what side of lagos are you so i could get them delivered to you. Its readily available here.
Thanks...
Call or whatsapp me : 09095584101
Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Accessories still needed.

Preferably within Surulere and environs
Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
ItsJazmine:
Accessories still needed.

Preferably within Surulere and environs
Order on AliExpress. It's more affordable and you're open to varieties.

1 Like

Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2019
yettymuse:
Order on AliExpress. It's more affordable and you're open to varieties.

Thanks a lot. Will do that
Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Cannicus: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2019
ItsJazmine:

Thanks a lot. Will do that

You can get most of these at Clegg Street, 2 junctions before Conoil when heading from Ojuelegba to stadium.

For the two below, you can check Jumia or Konga if you don't find them at Clegg :

Tyre pressure gauge
Portable vacuum cleaner
Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2019
Cannicus:

You can get most of these at Clegg Street, 2 junctions before Conoil when heading from Ojuelegba to stadium.

For the two below, you can check Jumia or Konga if you don't find them at Clegg :

Tyre pressure gauge
Portable vacuum cleaner

Oh serious?? Wow. I had no idea. Will check it out this afternoon. Thank you.
Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Cannicus: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2019
ItsJazmine:

Oh serious?? Wow. I had no idea. Will check it out this afternoon. Thank you.

If you are getting seat covers as well, you might want to go with your car so they can fix them, though its very hard to get parking space on that street.

If not, just take a keke napep from Shitta under bridge to ojuelegba. The ones that pass through Randle not Barracks route. You can alight at the AOG church junction or Ayilara and shop towards ojuelegba.

You are welcome.
Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cannicus:

If you are getting seat covers as well, you might want to go with your car so they can fix them, though its very hard to get parking space on that street.

If not, just take a keke napep from Shitta under bridge to ojuelegba. The ones that pass through Randle not Barracks route. You can alight at the AOG church junction or Ayilara and shop towards ojuelegba.

You are welcome.

You’ve been super helpful.

I won’t be getting seat covers cos my seats are leather heated.

It’ll be easier for me to go with public transport, cos I’m familiar with the parking issues around that area.

Thanks once again for your help.

1 Like

Re: Car Accessories Needed URGENTLY by dailynaijanews(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2019
But do these vacuum cleaners perform the functions that you would expect them to? One needs to really do some findings before making any purchase, if you need any guide, you can check here: https://vacuumcleanerlabs.com/

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2019 Lx570s Available At 85M / Selling 2007 Range Rover / Extremely Clean Toks 05/06 Lexus ES 330 For Sale In Lagos , Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.