Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga (4343 Views)

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) / Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) / Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by Zzyy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
When Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy reportedly hooked up a few weeks ago, there were rumors that they had planned their union to piss of Tyga, Soulja’s rival and Chyna’s ex.

After that information became public, Soulja denied that they were even together in the first place. It didn’t make much sense since he was posting Chyna all over his page a few days prior but…that’s beside the point. Now, Young Draco is calling out Tyga with some disrespectful tweets, even bringing his son into the mix.

According to RapCurrent in the US, Draco sent out a few messages directed at Tyga, starting off by going straight for the jugular. “I bleeped yo baby mama and played Fortnite with yo son,” allegedly wrote the rapper. “Me and Blac Chyna could neva work she like n***az like Tyga.” Soulja Boy has been making all sorts of claims, showing love to Instagram model Tiona Fernan as of late and saying that he slept with Jordi Woods before Tristan Thompson.

Adding salt to Tyga’s wounds, Draco posted a photo of the California product getting dragged out of a party over the weekend,, re-using his infamous “Tyga!?” line in the caption.

Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by JoanHicks(f): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Will this nitwit STF up, grow up kid

Tyga ain't same level with you asshole, besides you bleeped a left over

4 Likes

Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin tyga should let this clown have his moment

1 Like

Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
JoanHicks:

he is faar richer than tyga
Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by Richdad50(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is what happens when you sleep with touts as a woman. He will discuss your entire shape with his friends.

4 Likes

Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by Itimkpataka: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
JoanHicks:

Tyga is broke where him dey. So which level u dey talk ? kiss

1 Like

Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by martyns303(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Itimkpataka:

Tyga is broke where him dey. So which level u dey talk ? kiss

Didn't believe this, had to go Google it. Soulja boy is worth $30m while Tyga is worth $2m.
Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by Gentleziggy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:
This is what happens when you sleep with touts as a woman. He will discuss your entire shape with his friends.
are u a woman? U sems to b speaking from experience tongue

1 Like

Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by Gentleziggy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
If I say that some of these American celebrities speak substandard English now ,those online bashers will come for my head tongue

2 Likes

Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by joeshuhar(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by Zzyy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gentleziggy:

Lol grin grin
Re: I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga by BigMoneyeye: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Women

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Trends On Twitter With Hilarious Tweets As Davido Welcomes Son / Bbnaija JMK Show A$$ At Jacuzzi Party Housemates Shocked (video) / Paul Okoye Reunites With His Wife And Kids In Atlanta Amidst Divorce Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.