Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal (19173 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by chemgee: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
why is the heart of man cold, politics asides a simple RIP will do, we r talking about 16 families grieving here.
besides u should understand samtin... the population o, the number of registered voters o, the counted votes r all fake numbers the northern oligarchy r using to dominate the Nigeria political, administrative & military space.. the poor people in their tens of millions are kept under siege using chains of religion, poverty & illiteracy.... we should please pity and pray for them instead of mocking them, please my friends, we should know that the reason southern Nigeria has high level of Western education is because our fathers first came in contact with the westerners/Christians, while their fathers came in contact with the Arabs/Muslims... if our fathers had swapped locations it must be vice visa..

pls guys, let's not make the elections BTW two unofficial billionaire crooks from the north to make us less humans..

biko if they beg you deep dat gaddam hands in dat gaddem pocket and bring out that gaddem money & help dat gaddem beggar.. remember.......Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by ItzChinnex(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:
why is the heart of man cold, politics asides a simple RIP will do, we r talking about 16 families grieving here.
besides u should understand samtin... the population o, the number of registered voters o, the counted votes r all fake numbers the northern oligarchy r using to dominate the Nigeria political, administrative & military space.. the poor people in their tens of millions are kept under siege using chains of religion, poverty & illiteracy.... we should please pity and pray for them instead of mocking them, please my friends, we should know that the reason southern Nigeria has high level of Western education is because our fathers first came in contact with the westerners/Christians, while their fathers came in contact with the Arabs/Muslims... if our fathers had swapped locations it must be vice visa..

pls guys, let's not make the elections BTW two unofficial billionaire crooks from the north to make us less humans..

biko if they beg you deep dat gaddam hands in dat gaddem pocket and bring out that gaddem money & help dat gaddem beggar.. remember.......Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

If only I can slap someone through the phone you wouldn't be see by now.

Said Baba

2 Likes

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by CodeTemplar: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omooba77:
We should not rejoice over evil, human life can not be replaced.
Same way we should not rejoice over reelection of a dictator. Why didn't they kill in the months before election?
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:

wee you keep kwayet??

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by franchasng: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:

Story, don't pity any northerner....I have many of them as friends....from NYSC, etc....they are all celebrating the Jihadist Buhari....they love him despite his love for blood, violence and vengeance.....those guys up north are human savages....we have nothing in common with them that's the truth.

People claim they are good...they are good when all is going according to their desire....but once there is little disagreement or misunderstanding or conflict with them, then you will know that they are bloody savages that love taking human life....you don't know a good person when things are peaceful, you know good person when he or she is angry.....northerners are vultures when angry, so don't pity them.

They can burn....some people are doomed from creation, they seem to be one of those people that will never develop or get sense.

They are the ones dragging Nigeria backward and making the black race a useless race; check them from Senegal to Mali to Chad to Niger to CAR to Northern Nigeria to Somali to Sudan to Cameroon to Gambia to Zambia to just name it, they are the same.....

Their barbaric backward religious doctrines is more important to them than modern development, education, industrialization, technological innovation, progressive thinking, peace.

If not for crude oil discovered by Christian nations and made to have value by same Christian nations, all Arab nations would have been hell filled with poverty, disease, killings, etc....an average Saudi, Qatari, Emirate, Kuwaiti, etc is lazy, not innovative, think low and only after enjoyment of lavish life they didn't labor for and barbaric religious doctrines, nothing else.

They are savages, anywhere they are dominant its always filled with backwardness and barbarism angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
franchasng:
Story, don't pity any northerner....I have many of them as friends....from NYSC, etc....they are all celebrating the Jihadist Buhari....they love him despite his love for blood, violence and vengeance.....those guys up north are human savages....we have nothing in common with them that's the truth.

People claim they are good...they are good when all is going according to their desire....but once their is little disagreement or misunderstanding or conflict, then you will know that they are bloody savages that love taking human life....you don't know a good person when things are peaceful, you know good person when he or she is angry.....northerners are vultures when angry, so don't pity them.

They can burn....some people are doomed from creation, they seem to be one of those people that will never develop or get sense.

They are the ones dragging Nigeria backward and making the black race a useless race; check them from Senegal to Mali to Chad to Niger to CAR to Northern Nigeria to Somali to Sudan to Cameroon to Gambia to Zambia to just name it, they are the same.....

Their barbaric backward religious doctrines is more important to them than modern development, education, industrialization, technological innovation, progressive thinking, peace.

If not for crude oil discovered by Christian nations and made to have value by same Christian nations, all Arab nations would have been hell filled with poverty, disease, killings, etc....an average Saudi, Qatari, Emirate, Kuwaiti, etc is lazy, not innovative, think low and only after enjoyment of lavish life they didn't labor for and barbaric religious doctrines, nothing else.

They are savages, anywhere they are dominant its always filled with backwardness and barbarism angry angry
words on marble! thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by Pavarottii(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omooba77:
Every killing up north now na rejoicing for us in d SS. They never see anything....

2 Likes

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by snowblaq(f): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na Una sabi

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by AlphaStyles(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nothing concern me
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by supaphlymee(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Their problem... Why is this on FP sef
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
i honestly dont understand why this rubbish news is on front page as if its a bad news! angry

1 Like

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by Kayceesgold(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is the beginning of next level. Let's watch out for more.
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by skallion7(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
cheesy cheesy.....nairalanders 'wee kee' sumbody oooo....i trust dem...serving it 'hawt hawt'...i wnt think about nothin in d next 4yrs.i gat my good people on nairaland to relieve my stress...i couldnt ev wished for a better forum...always glad to be hia.u will always see/find ur size...LWTMB...luv u all my eva sweet #nairalandfamily#!!!lookin forward to readin more comments for/in d next 4 yrs-revealing yet comic!!!proudestnairalander#!!!!... #nairalandoverdemall#...life is too short abeegiee..lets laff out d stress sweet people!!!
You look transgender
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by bigpicture001: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
...they deserve to die!...

Not my biz....
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by OnyesomJ(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na this type of News Buhari dey like � �
Una Well done...
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by jerrymej(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nawao.
So this boys can't even take a break of 7days at least.
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by smileyoo: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
cheesy cheesy.....nairalanders 'wee kee' sumbody oooo....i trust dem...serving it 'hawt hawt'...i wnt think about nothin in d next 4yrs.i gat my good people on nairaland to relieve my stress...i couldnt ev wished for a better forum...always glad to be hia.u will always see/find ur size...LWTMB...luv u all my eva sweet #nairalandfamily#!!!lookin forward to readin more comments for/in d next 4 yrs-revealing yet comic!!!proudestnairalander#!!!!... #nairalandoverdemall#...life is too short abeegiee..lets laff out d stress sweet people!!!
u 're right. life is indeed too short to be concerned with activities of a foolish and backward nation. from now I 'll mostly read comments in any forum, and mind my business. but they should just restrict their madness to the north and middle belt regions.

1 Like

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by ubyways(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omooba77:
it's just started, 4+4 is coming
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by litaninja(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bubu is securing Nigeria. Kwatinu. Una never see next level...
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by santos012(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
16 is it not too small to celebrate bubu's victory lolzzzz

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by Temptee101(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
chemgee:

.....bla bla bla...see ya mouth like mad woman's a.nus
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by Judybash93(m): 12:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Oh oh! What a shock!!! Na people for Benue i pity pass... The way these herdsmen go deal with them ehn!!! E no go funny at all!!! But abeg these killings are getting out of hand....
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by Judybash93(m): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Temptee101:

.....bla bla bla...see ya mouth like mad woman's a.nus

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by Litmus: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2019
chemgee:

take heart, they're just angry; the majority mature will come round eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by HabaHaba: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2019
olureignforever:
Next level. Dem don upgrade go sokoto

God forbid! Na here we dey. Just pray for us not mock us.
Nagwode
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by olureignforever: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
HabaHaba:

God forbid! Na here we dey. Just pray for us not mock us.
Nagwode

We are praying for you but make sure you don't sleep, my one cent
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by HabaHaba: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
olureignforever:

We are praying for you but make sure you don't sleep, my one cent

Hahahaha. Bros my sleep is assured in God not in man's o. Because Nigeria dey fail person every time. You simply can not rely on the system. But I know we would get there quite soon.
So help us God.
Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by olureignforever: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2019
HabaHaba:

Hahahaha. Bros my sleep is assured in God not in man's o. Because Nigeria dey fail person every time. You simply can not rely on the system. But I know we would get there quite soon.
So help us God.

I say a very big Amen

1 Like

Re: 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal by DivinePips123: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2019
HabaHaba:

So help us God.

Smilesss...It is well.

Kindly check out our offering and success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown / Gunmen Hide Under Biafra Agitation To Kill In South-east – Army / PDP Kaduna Mega Rally Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.