Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

[METHOD] Make $20-$50 Per Day With Adsense And Quizzes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [METHOD] Make $20-$50 Per Day With Adsense And Quizzes (685 Views)

Join Us Let's Make It Big With Adsense And Admob Plus SEO Tips / Share Link On Social Media And Earn $50+ Per Day With Proof / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[METHOD] Make $20-$50 Per Day With Adsense And Quizzes by talk2vaeib(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Introduction: Quizzes are becoming more and more popular these days and is used by different companies and not only for entertaining but also to collect information and/or to create viral content. It is not a secret that quizzes work really well for traffic monetization which is one of the reasons why many publishers (site owners) use them on their sites or even create quiz-only sites.

I mentioned AdSense in the topic as this is the most popular ad network in the world, however, this method can work with any other network, and it would work even better if you have other networks than AdSense or have multiple ad networks in addition to AdSense.

Description: Traffic performance and user behavior are important things that define your ad profit and monetization. We are going to use a quiz to get the most from user visits in order to squeeze maximum monetization from the ads on the site. The more pageviews and ad impressions traffic is going to generate - the more money you will make, it can be $20 per day or $2,000 per day, it's all in your hands.

By making users browse a lot of pages where each page has multiple ad units we generate paid ad impressions and clicks with every page that user goes through. 10 questions = 10+ pages per visit.

What you need:
- WordPress (or other CMS)
- Any Quiz Plugin (preferably the one that allows ads in it)
- AdSense (and/or other AdNetworks account)
- Traffic

Process/How it works:
- Set up the quiz with multiple questions (10+)
- Set up ad units around the quiz content area
- Traffic browsing through the quiz will browse more pages than on the article and generate paid ad impressions and clicks bringing you revenue

Content:
The content is the key. If your quizzes have no value to users - they will not engage, therefore you need to spend time on choosing the right niche that can fit for your audience. If you can't hire a professional writer - don't get upset, you can create quizzes yourself using Wikipedia, it's not too hard, just requires time. I suggest not to copy from other sites as you may have copyright issues as well as get issues with AdSense for duplicating content.

How to make quizzes using Wiki:

On this example I am going to talk about an auto quiz, however, it can be applied to any other niche.
We are going to make a quiz about Peugeot auto brand and its models. The wiki has all the info, including names, dates, pictures and everything else you may need in order to create an engaging quiz.

Each question comes with multiple choice answers where one is correct, and others are wrong.

You can have questions like:
- What is the name of Peugeot founder?
- How many models did Peugeot have before World War?
- What is the name of the first Peugeot model?
- What model is this? (picture of the model taken from Wikipedia)
- What year was model X built?
- What award did Peugeot receive in 2017?
- What model won a rally in 2017?
- What model drove on Le Mans?
- What else Peugeot manufactures?
- What's the name of this concept?

How To Get Traffic: It is not that hard to get traffic on quizzes, as people already like them. When you create a quiz you can go to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest and simply share links to your quizzes. The key here is to post your link to a relevant group, so if your making quiz about Peugeot post it in the Peugeot related group or an auto-fan group, French cars groups etc.

Posting to fan groups is one of the easiest ways to drive traffic, some of my posts brought me over 1000 visits per post.

If you already an active member of specific groups you can create content aimed for that specific group. E.g. you're active in 'Coyote Peterson' fan group > create content about Brave Wilderness episodes. This is one of the easiest ways, I found that movies and tv shows work really well.

Monetization: Just by having ads on the site you will already make money. It is better to have ad networks that pay you on CPM, not just for clicks, however, you will still get more clicks as users browse more pages and spend more time on the site. To maximize your revenue you can run multiple ad networks and have an ad server or for a more simple setup you can use Passbacks > you can read about it here (scroll to 'How do I run a dozen networks on the site"wink

Tips:

- Don't make a quiz too easy or too hard, it should be possible to pass. If you can engage the visitor to continue to another quiz then you can create even more pageviews and generate even more revenue.

- For SEO purposes make sure that the quiz plugin that you are using makes internal pages of the quiz (questions) not indexed, as this might be a considered as thin content.

- If you building a quiz-only website - make sure you got very long descriptions and welcome pages.

- If your plugin does not come with the ad widgets - make sure that your theme supports ads within the quiz

If you have any question on how to go about this drop it on the comment section below
Re: [METHOD] Make $20-$50 Per Day With Adsense And Quizzes by henryobinna(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dude went straight to BHW, copied everything verbatim, hasn't even tested the method to know whether it works or not.

grin grin grin
Re: [METHOD] Make $20-$50 Per Day With Adsense And Quizzes by TheStrongest: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
henryobinna:
Dude went straight to BHW, copied everything verbatim, hasn't even tested the method to know whether it works or not.

grin grin grin
Asin ehnnn... I have have the page saved as an offline page in my browser...
This guy no get joy at all... Something he has not even tested to see how it works. If questions start coming in now he won't be able to defend the write up because he has no prior knowledge of it

1 Like

Re: [METHOD] Make $20-$50 Per Day With Adsense And Quizzes by ProfitDomain(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is what annoys me most with people. Living a fake life.
Someone else will go ahead and try it and get his AdSense account banned.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress To Joomla / Premium Yoast SEO For Sale @ N1000 / Join The Fastest Growing Tech Forum In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.