Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Earrings For Different Occasions - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Earrings For Different Occasions (313 Views)

The Best And Latest All Kinds Of Ankara Styles For Different Occasions / Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) / Best Price You Can Get Hair Extensions For Different Occasions From Itunumore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earrings For Different Occasions by Dvirginias(f): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

It may interest you to know that earrings better compliment our outfits when we match them perfectly...

Today i’l like to emphasise on the appropriate earrings to wear to the office evnvironment.

Do you know that small earrings or earrings with hoops are best for office environments?

Let me share some of the reasons with you:

Firstly, they are very comfortable.
They don’t make noise to distract people when you move.
They do not sparkle a lot to blind your colleagues’ eyes or that of your client

Please save the flash for after working hours....
When going to work, try as much as possible to choose a stud or small hoop earrings that match your outfit.. I hope you learnt something

Below are some types of the earrings you can wear to an office environment...

To learn more about earrings or get some of these earrings

Send a message to our Instagram page: @dvirginias.ng. Or Whatsapp: 07066248825

It is a unisex fashion accessories store where we give you surreal satisfaction..

(1) (Reply)

Photo Contest 0.1: Are You Male Or Female And Aged 18 – 30? Then Enter Today! / Ultherapy Skin Tightening In NYC / Nations Fashion Week And Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.