Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again (26379 Views)

APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu In Kaduna Again For For Interactive Arewa Jo / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by Atk1nson(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by Conceptman: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
it is finished, Nigeria is not safe and yet they voted or allowed this man who care less about them rig them of their safety,joy, happiness and health..e gbe body yin o eyin kaduna

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by gmaribel(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
derecho:
The results you saw weren't true...leave those film trick.I just hope PMB would at least copy Yaradua and say the truth.

I am waiting to see how Prof Osinbanjo would react.
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by ifko: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls don't insult them, they voted for Atiku just that they have very good number of Almanjiris in Kaduna than sane fellow

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by Omoluabi16(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
derecho:
The results you saw weren't true...leave those film trick.I just hope PMB would at least copy Yaradua and say the truth.
It won't make any difference. The APC will claim their victory, but what next for these vulnerable people? I can't see any end in sight for this thing.
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by derecho(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
You wan make hin helicopter crash again?
gmaribel:

I am waiting to see how Prof Osinbanjo would react.
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
RIP to the dead
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
You see, that's my problem with some Igbo people. Atiku or not we should not gloat over this.You keep losing goodwill of your neighbours with this stinking attitude. If you can't say something nice then lock up.
Shut up your durty mouth there

Which stupid sympathy; . What makes you think everybody commenting there is igbo

You bloody bigot. Some people there are also your fellow yorubas

Once again shut up

13 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by nwadiuko1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
You see, that's my problem with some Igbo people. Atiku or not we should not gloat over this.You keep losing goodwill of your neighbours with this stinking attitude. If you can't say something nice then lock up.
fuc....k you bro, fuc... k your goodwill, fuc... k Nigeria.......everybody deserves whats coming to them now

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by EmekaBlue(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
see comments...chai

north go suffer diz next 4yrs o....

for me i no go give almajiri money or food again for a long time

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by naijapikin04(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
BREAKING: Herdsmen attack another Kaduna village, scores allegedly killed

Gists>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/02/26/breaking-herdsmen-attack-another-kaduna-village-scores-allegedly-killed/
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by nwadiuko1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
norjibak:
this country will not Favour you in all ramifications in shall allah a human being like you been killed you said goods news to come tribulations sorrow shall be your portion. asshole nitwit
gerrout oga... the country don favour you?...... herdsmen can kill them all...over here we don't care

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by Omoluabi16(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwadiuko1:
fuc....k you bro, fuc... k your goodwill, fuc... k Nigeria.......everybody deserves whats coming to them now
radio Biafra awaits. Run off, go and pour your bile, foolishness and hatred like you and your crew do.You people are brain dead walking zombies waiting for 'Command and control from your master. I won't indulge you further.
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by nwadiuko1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
radio Biafra awaits. Run off, go and pour your bile, foolishness and hatred like you and your crew do.You people are brain dead walking zombies waiting for 'Command and control from your master. I won't indulge you further.
you think I'm one of those Nnamdi kanu zombies? Bleep off, i dislike kanu as much as i dislike buhari....... my own is let kaduna people gbe body won..... they wanted sai baba, they got sai baba

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
LORDofODDS:
No body should disturb anybody with complain again. They asked for it angry
Then PDP is responsible. Bad losers
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is the Era of mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by IRIEBOY(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
AND THIS SAME KADUNA VOTE IN BUHARI ABI, YOU NEVER DIE FINISH
PDP won in kajuru, that's a Christian dominated area... Most Christians voted PDP but Kaduna is dominated by Muslim..

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by ItzChinnex(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
norjibak:
this country will not Favour you in all ramifications in shall allah a human being like you been killed you said goods news to come tribulations sorrow shall be your portion. asshole nitwit

Make them north die trowey, we in the south don't care. Mr man, go and hit your skull on the wall grin

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by nwadiuko1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Then PDP is responsible. Bad losers
we don't care who is responsible...... let the herdsmen amd boko haram do their work
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by IRIEBOY(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Esseite:
Seriously... no one cares.
you think is only Muslims that are in Kaduna?
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Every violence perpetrated in kaduna is done by the PDP. That they lost an election does not imply you avenge that loss by causing loss of lives and properties. Buhari has been vindicated
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by MelaninGold(f): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
abeg keep quiet... this has nothing to do with the igbos..a and everything to do with the notherners. They voted for buhari and this is what comes with it. I have placed a curse on those who supports him. I don't care if they are all wiped out. Nonsense.... the next level has only begun.
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by nwadiuko1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
IRIEBOY:
PDP won in kajuru, that's a Christian dominated area... Most Christians voted PDP but Kaduna is dominated by Muslim..
we don't care...... if then can, let them protect their land... if not sai baba 2045
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by nwadiuko1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Every violence perpetrated in kaduna is done by the PDP. That they lost an election does not imply you avenge that loss by causing loss of lives and properties. Buhari has been vindicated
sai baba
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by hollieray007: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
AND THIS SAME KADUNA VOTE IN BUHARI ABI, YOU NEVER DIE FINISH
� �
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwadiuko1:
we don't care who is responsible...... let the herdsmen amd boko haram do their work
Can you imagine. Well righteousness will always prevail over evil
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by Prymestrr(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Nigga abeg swerve. We still don't give a furkkk.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by akaahs(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
GOFRONT:
Una use bundles of cash as bait, Maga no gree fall....Now na Camry una don begin use as bait....

If una like make una use G wagon...
Hmmmm, like seriously? ??
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by 21Bandit: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
grossintel:
From today, anything that happens in the North is their business. They should deal with it!

Like may dem bomb their mosque
Rape their kids
Kidnap their daughters

He nor consign me.

In fact may them kill their self all

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by ItzChinnex(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:

Your brain must be empty.

I am not a fan of Kanu and I still stand with the statement "Fucck North" if them kill themselves, how is that my fuckinng business?
Re: Many Killed As Gunmen Hit Kaduna Again by donb06: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omoluabi16:
You see, that's my problem with[b] some[/b] Igbo people. Atiku or not we should not gloat over this.You keep losing goodwill of your neighbours with this stinking attitude. If you can't say something nice then lock up.
i like the bolded... but will u believe me that Some Yorubas have problems too??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: VP Slot Divides Northern Governors / 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / Ben Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 92nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.