Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

"How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User (30556 Views)

Edo Election. OBASEKI IS OFFICIALLY AN EX GOVERNOR . I Just Cast My Vote. / We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by oyebolaidris: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
comic relieve i guess for Atikulooters

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by Jone333: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by DMerciful(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Propaganda....No party had zero vote!

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by ogatboy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
maasoap:

Did he mention where he registered?
And you cannot reason because the statement is logical.

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by Mankosi: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
The question is, did ur vote reflect when inec announce the result?

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by banio: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rush in

Read rubbish

Rushed out.

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by SEONaijaExpert: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
jchioma:

Lie! You can't vote where you did not register. Tell us another story.

Or, it goes to show the massive fraud carried out there.
The story simply says he went to the state he registered, not another state entirely.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by 6ixT8: 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
What is the use of a wasted vote ?? undecided

At the end only one winner will emerge, if you didn't vote the winning party. Sorry, your vote is also wasted. grin

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by arrestdarrester: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
The guy is really accomplished grin

Under President Buhari, every vote counts.

Yes Ooo. Underaged votes, serial thumb printing votes, almajiri votes, invalid votes and absentee votes all join

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by adekS1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
The way your next 4yrs will be experimented so no complain oo

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by jchioma: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

The story simply says he went to the state he registered, not another state entirely.

Don't twist lies.

Read it again.

Wanted to test if truly my vote counts in this country's election, so i went to Katsina State to Vote for FRESH party ...

He could as well have gone to Borno.

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by tk4rd: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
He thought his vote counted,, not knowing that millions of manipulated numbers and multiple voting had drowned his miserable single vote mercilessly..
He thinks from his anus..
Now he thinks the election is free and fair and credible in Katsina??

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by Abcruz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Your location does not determine your allocation.
It is the Almighty God that blesses without reservations.

Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham.
--Genesis 26:3

All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God--Deuteronomy 28:2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by SEONaijaExpert: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
arrestdarrester:

Yes Ooo. Underaged votes, serial thumb printing votes, almajiri votes, invalid votes and absentee votes all join
You're in severe pain

2 Likes

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by firfinch(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
joseph6071:
A Twitter user has explained what he did to test to see if his vote counts, here is what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/how-i-experimented-to-see-if-my-vote.html

How? If it were possible to vote anywhere you like a lot of people would not leave their base for election

1 Like

Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by Sluvist(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
You act very funny, but your observation really paid the purpose.
Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by dochenaj: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
ClearFlair:
Wike is in trouble. Watch NTA now
Wike has immunity. He can commit murder and nothing will happen to him.
Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by maasoap(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
ogatboy:
And you cannot reason because the statement is logical.

How did you reason that he didn't register where he claimed to have cast his vote? I hope you are good in deductive and inductive reasoning. Lol. Nothing in that report suggested where he registered my friend but you can quote it for me
Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by ogatboy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
maasoap:

How did you reason that he didn't register where he claimed to have cast his vote? I hope you are good in deductive and inductive reasoning. Lol. Nothing in that report suggested where he registered my friend but you can quote it for me

So tell me if Inec allowed people move or change their centres from where they originally registered, i mean change by state. Then he decided to experiment now to see if his votes count and he went to the north. He did not vote Fresh party in his locality. Oga fear God and think outside the box
Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by maasoap(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
ogatboy:

So tell me if Inec allowed people move or change their centres from where they originally registered, i mean change by state. Then he decided to experiment now to see if his votes count and he went to the north. He did not vote Fresh party in his locality. Oga fear God and think outside the box

Where did he originally registered? The only information in that piece is that he experimented by voting Fresh party.

HHe went to north probably that's where he could only vote. People came from abroad to vote.
Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by ogatboy(m): 6:23am On Feb 28, 2019
maasoap:

Where did he originally registered? The only information in that piece is that he experimented by voting Fresh party.

HHe went to north probably that's where he could only vote. People came from abroad to vote.

Believe what you want
Re: "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User by ogatboy(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2019
maasoap:

Did he mention where he registered?

Oga read and comprehend, he just decided to change his voting unit. What is the process to change voting state??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses / Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process / I’m Sad Adeleke Won On PDP Platform – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.