₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,276,489 members, 4,988,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 07:53 AM

Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State (214 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State by Uniquewise: 2:09pm On Feb 26
I need help in locating where Nnobi Poultry Market is in Anambra. I was told that is where one can get mature birds at the cheapest price. I am into retail and bulk sale of Poultry products, so I need to know where I can source for the products at the cheapest price.
Re: Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State by mancanoe: 8:06pm On Feb 26
Where are you based? Nnobi market is a 4daily market.
Re: Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State by Richogroup: 11:30pm On Feb 26
you can visit afor nnobi and ask from there
that will be better

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State by Uniquewise: 4:23am On Feb 27
mancanoe:
Where are you based? Nnobi market is a 4daily market.

Yes, I know that it's a 4 daily market...I'm based in Asaba and looking to get regular supply of poultry cheaply from that market
Re: Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State by Uniquewise: 4:24am On Feb 27
Richogroup:
you can visit afor nnobi and ask from there
that will be better

Please, how do I get to Afor Nnobi, say, from Up-Iweka?
Re: Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State by Richogroup: 12:55pm On Feb 27
Uniquewise:

Please, how do I get to Afor Nnobi, say, from Up-Iweka?
from upper iweka you enter bus going to old road.they will stop you at old road park.
from old road park you will get buses going to nnobi.they will stop you at afor nnobi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Raw Soyabeans N E E D E D In Very Large Qu A Ntity Urgently / Heavy Duty Crane For Sale / What’s The Soybean Oil Press Machine Working Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.