Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo (26899 Views)

PDP Reps To Sue Buhari, Keyamo Over 774,000 Jobs / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain / Why I Will Use Maina Scandal To Campaign For Buhari – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Agugbadin: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hear this stupid man call Keyamo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
During the campaign

Atiku is winning.
Atiku is coming.
Atiku lo l'eko.
Atiku is taking Kano.
Atiku is taking SW
Atiku is taking NC
Atiku is taking Sokoto
Atiku is taking NE.

Hmmm...if I slap una eeeeennn.....
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by joowealth(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nogodye:
Atiku Swallow your pride and OBIdiently place an ATIKUlated call through to PMB...

Baaad guy u are. Aticulated call.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by lastempero: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
If atiku try that nonsense, I will delete his number from my phone.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
YES O!... same way buhari called to congratulate

the winners of the 3 previous presidential elections

he lost to abi? #PATHETIC FILTH!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by bolicks: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
He said he would congratulate himself! So why call nah?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by rampantlover: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Any country in Africa where northerners are few enjoys some peace and stability. See Ghana grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I don't know how they were created...very primitive and backwards group of people and hard to have an intellectual debate with them. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Ndubest123(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
The same way buhari called to congratulate the winners in elections he lost in the past.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Wantam: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
There was no call 2003, 2007 and 2011, WHY would some now insists that there MUST be a call
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Bestbeelieve: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
This keyamo who is suffering from mental disorder!!!Congratulate him for what The bloodshed that has befallen this country for the past years. And after spending all this money that can develop a whole region of this country on this SHAM election where peoples votes didnt count!!! People say call him to congratulate!!!FOR WHAT THAT WHATT He conducted a peaceful free and fair election or what?SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Bestbeelieve: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Wantam:
There was no call 2003, 2007 and 2011, WHY would some now insists that there MUST be a call
Dont mind them.....it was this same baboon man who caused violence!!!
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Mariangeles(f): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Such a pity, I really feel for atiku. angry

After scamming this mugu of his loot, they can't assist him with ordinary #100 mtn recharge card to make a call. undecided

Atiku, you see your life? When pigs were deceiving you on social media busy congratulating you, little did you know that they are as useful as the p in the spelling of "psychology".

I understand you even went ahead to collect part payment of nnpc sale to fund your campaign, and now you have to pay back.

For future guidance, whenever pigs support you in anything, pls beg them to support your opponent and if they insist, you are advised to respectfully withdraw because you are certainly going to loose since they will end up creating more enemies than friends for you.
You should pity yourself rather and then fasten your seatbelt for the ride is going to be rough from here on.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Fahd11: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
You are mad FESTUS KEYAMO....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Keyamo is nothing but an errand boy for Buhari and his cabal .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by nwanyionitsha: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Escalze:
I doubt if Atiku will make that call.

Not every politician will condone cheating and still be magnanimous.

In a soccer game, do you congratulate a team that used a referee against you?

-CheezyCharles
The result has been rejected.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by nwanyionitsha: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nogodye:
Atiku Swallow your pride and OBIdiently place an ATIKUlated call through to PMB...
Call over a rigged result?
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by GambaOsaka: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
HASHTAG
#MakeTheDamnCall

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by TIGRITIS: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
You should pity yourself rather and then fasten your seatbelt for the ride is going to be rough from here on.
Stale line that has since its potency cheesy
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by igwefivestar(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Escalze:
Bros calm down na no be me talk am na Keyamo embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Wheezdwisdom(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Nogodye:
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Lazyuth: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by frowland(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nogodye:

lol
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by nextstep(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Racoon:
For what? With all the to be reconciled irregularities in Yobe, Nasarrawa, Rivers, Lagos.So Festus wants to rejoice now when he asked PDP not to rejoice yet two days ago? When the results have been well cooked?

There might be irregularities, but the margins are so large that it's hard to see how the numbers could be cooked up. Atiku got his ass handed to him in the SW (and even Oyo the margin is so slim it might well not count). He got decent margins in the SS, and won handily in some SE states (as expected), but got absolutely trounced in the entire North and middle belt. He just managed to eke out a win in his own home state. The votes we expected him to split in the north did not split... did you see how Yobe just chased him out with 9%?

These results indicate that a vast majority of Nigerians rejected Atiku. I don't want PMB to win, but Atiku is no saint, and people saw through his facade to reveal the true (corrupt?) person underneath. I could also feel these results from listening with my ear on the ground in the weeks up to the elections - not via online polls.

So instead of getting all heated up for politicians who don't give a damn about who dies for their cause, let's all unite, welcome our re-elected president, then get ready for the reality that the next 4 years are going to be shitty.
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by jerrymej(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
And this one thought everyone is GEJ.

Mtcheww
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by ivieeseosa: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
For a 100% rigged election. This guy must be a bastard for say that
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why should he call to congratulate a thief who stole the people's mandate? tongue
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Escalze:
I doubt if Atiku will make that call.

Not every politician will condone cheating and still be magnanimous.

In a soccer game, do you congratulate a team that used a referee against you?

-CheezyCharles

Sore loser
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by greggng: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
millionboi2:
My question is who voted APC?

Intact you need a doctor. It is narrowmindedness to believe a heavy weight champion like pmb..with lots of integrity doesn't have fans that will vote for him...meanwhile the thief you call your candidate who plans to sell nnpc to his friends will now become our president...tufiakwa. ...
Re: Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo by KuwaiitiDinar: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Feastus Kayamo; what is wrong with you... you are behaving like my mum !!!!... you beat up a child, you then warn the child not to cry... that is not fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race / Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / 16 Rivers PDP Guber Aspirants Spit Fire Over PEJ Meddlesome,threaten To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.