Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos (48436 Views)

Residents Kill Huge Pyhton Terrorizing Them In Delta State. Photo / Lagos Residents Kill Huge Python After Storming Their Area. Photos / Python Swallows Dog In Flooded Amassoma In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by Rolings: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bet9ja00025:
[color=#000099][/color]see below

New innovative way to attract potential victims of your scam...... Using pictures of young girls waving cash.... You try

1 Like

Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by wink2015(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Villagers in a community in Bayelsa state, took it upon themselves to track down and kill a python in their area.

According to reports, the huge reptile had been terrorizing the community and eating their animals before a hunt to kill it - was launched by the youths.

The python was later tracked down and butchered by the villagers. The slain python was displayed by the roadside to the excitement of the community.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/villagers-kill-huge-python-terrorizing-their-community-in-bayelsa-photos.html

Africans with KILL AND EAT CULTURE!

1 Like

Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by spiralwedge(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
These are friendly python and different from boa

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra self they only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

Guy, you too funny. March snake for dey first, come back and tell me how many multiple bites e go give you?
For this country wey be say light no dey?! I went to one village the other day, 6pm everywhere was thick dark. No power supply, no generators, it was rainy season, everyone indoor. The whole place was darkest dark. Tell me, how can i cohabit with snakes when i can't see them and would bite me if i step on them?
Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by MrDoGood(m): 1:10am On Feb 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals

Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

pls, do u smoke ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by Diatec: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by Diatec: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Your comment seem like a joke . but is it really possible?
Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by freemanbubble: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Diatec:

Your comment seem like a joke . but is it really possible?

Yeah
Very possible
Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by freemanbubble: 9:38am On Feb 27, 2019
MrDoGood:

pls, do u smoke ?

Yeah
Weed
Re: Villagers Kill Huge Python Terrorizing Their Community In Bayelsa. Photos by frbona: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2019
freemanbubble:

Yeah
Weed
no wonder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘how I Turned Motorcycle Into High-heeled Shoe’ (photo) / Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.