Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... (4365 Views)

Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria / Twitter Suspends Nigerian Lady’s Account For Revealing Why Kobe Bryant Died / Rape Scandal: Cristiano Ronaldo To Sue Der Spiegel, German Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by peachtree1: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
"Learn The SECRET TRICK I Have Been Using To Cash-In Thousands Of Naira Everyday Betting On Football Without Ever Losing Any Game..

Irrespective Of The Outcome Of The Match!"
The era of loosing on sport bettings are over using my sports betting arbitrage trick.

Dear Friend,

If you are tired of losing your hard-earned money to sport bet companies, tired of making wrong predictions, tired of burst tickets, and you would like to learn a sure way of earning thousands of naira through sport betting, then this will be the best page you will read this year

If you read this page to the end, I will expose to you the exact trick that I have been using to earn thousands of Naira every single day... without ever losing any game.. no matter the outcome of the match

With this trick, you are guarnteed a win-win on any bet you stake no matter the final outcome of the game

With this trick, your days of guessing and losing is over, and you will never, ever, ever, ever lose your betting tickets again

Sport betting companies are after me right now for revealing this trick, because myself and my students are about to run them into debt...

In a few minutes from now I will expose this life changing strategy to you, but before I do, let me tell you my own story and how I found out this strategy
Early last year, I lost all my life savings to sport bet, I literally lost thousands, even millions of naira to sport betting.

I became very miserable and tired of life

I would stake games that should easily win and surprisingly just one game would make me lose that ticket.

This made me lose so much money and I became very frustrated

Life became very hard for me, at one point, I even thought of committing suicide because I thought my village people were after me.

And that was not even the worst part

I met a friend at the sport betting centre, he told me to play one particluar game, he assured me that the game was a sure game, that I would make N250,000 if I stake N150,000 on it...

At first I was skeptical, but becaue I was so broke and really needed money, I decided to try it out..

I quickly rushed to the ATM and withdrew my last N150k. The N150k I had budgeted to pay my house rent

I took the risk and staked the game, it was a match between "Manu and Chelsea"

After the match, I realised my ticket had bursted again

I cried and cried... I almost died that night because at this point, I had no money in my account again and I was also in debt..

Until one day, while trekking because I had no transport fare, I came across my friend that just came back from the UK

I told him about my condition and how I had lost everything I had to Sport bet..

At first he laughed at me, and told me he would help me...

He opened up to me that, there is a trick he and his friends has been using to make thousands of pounds in the UK from sport bet.

And that he would only expose it to me, if I promised that I wouldnt tell anybody

I had no choice but to promise him and he finally revealed this life-changing strategy to me.

And In Less Than 1 Week Of Having This Trick, My Life Changed For The Better
I was able to recover all the money I had previously lost in less than one week.

With this trick, I became a threat to sport betting companies..

At one point 1xbet even closed down my account because of the way I was winning all my stakes.

Now It Is Your Turn To Start Crushing Sport Betting Like Me
Introducing ...
SPORT BETTING MASTERCLASS
I have finally decided to reveal this sport betting strategy and trick to just 20 people in an online masterclass

If you are lucky to be among this 20 people to participate in this master-class, you will be empowered with a life-changing skill that will change your life and bank accounts

LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS TRAINING
NEVER LOSE A BET AGAIN - After taking this online masterclass, you will never lose any bet again. Every bet and any bet you stake will always be a win-win.
NO MORE GUESS BETTING - After this masterclass, you will stop all the guess betting and losing, you will know exactly the game to stake with 100% confidence.
100% CONFIDENCE BETTING AND RESULT - This masterclass will expose you to my trick that makes you have 100% confidence even before you stake any game, you will never ever lose any match again
FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT - After this masterclass, you will be free from any financial worries or problem, because you will be making thousands of naira every single day.
WIN BACK ALL YOUR LOSES: If you have ever lost any money to any sport bet company, it is time to get it back X100. This masterclass will help you make more profit than you can ever imagine

HOW MUCH DOES THIS TRAINING COST?
The people I have exposed this trick to paid me over N200k to learn it, but the truth is that I wont be charging you that much..

This is a strategy that can bring in over N50,000 for you in profit in less than 24hrs

This strategy will literally turn you into a money-bag

I wont even be charging you N100,000 for this training

IF YOU ARE FAST ENOUGH TO BE AMONG THE LUCKY 20 PEOPLE, YOU WILL BE PAYING JUST N20,000 TODAY

YES, WITH JUST N20,000, YOU WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENROLL IN THIS MASTERCLASS AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER....

PLUS FREE ACCESS TO MY SOFTWARE WORTH N70,000

Offer A 100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
I wont even let you take any risk by ordering this masterclass,

If for any reason, you think this masterclass is not for you then, I will offer you 100% your money back.

And you will also keep the course

Infact, I am taking it a step further

If you order this course and you use my strategy the way I showed you and you lose any match, I will refund you the money you lost on your stake

Why am I offering This?
I am offering this because I am 100% sure of my strategy and I believe that if you apply my trick, you will never never lose any stake again in your life.

So with this type of guarantee, you absolutely have no reason not to order this course and change your life

All the risk is on me

HOW TO ORDER
Sadly, there is a bad news..

I am offering this to just 20 people, and right now, I already have 5people, so we have just 15 people to join

So this offer is for people that will take action fast

TO KNOW IF THIS OFFER IS STILL OPEN, PLEASE CALL 08180409629.

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Dottore: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why don't you use the secret and become rich and famous starting from your village, buy good clothes and phones then cars and flaunt it online abi you like poverty

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
You promised your friend from UK that you won't expose the trick and now you are not just exposing it, you are hawking it like gala and lacasera. That means you can't be trusted bro. I can't trust you with my money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by vas2net(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
This one is just a very stupid fellow looking for gullible people to deceive.

7 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Soltiade(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
What a great scammer

4 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Soltiade(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Those witches av not stop following u

3 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Itsmedozie: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
pls bro very interested

in showing you how stupid you are
playing under markets coming here to tell us 100% winnings
abi na you dey play the match ni?

4 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by frbona: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin
Reading the comments here be sending me reeling with laughter.
Scammers like this don't have a place in Nairaland, let's chase these miscreants out with immediate effect. People are running away because of their fake tickets and new methods of defrauding honest Nairalanders and the mods have chosen to do nothing about it.

5 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Nostradamus: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
E ya were sir, useless scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by cjkokes: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Can you imagine the insult you have brought upon yourself now because of over sabi, if everybody sell the secrete after buying it from you will you make money with it again?
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by YBNDave1000(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol Nobi only u sabi bro....your secret is arbitrage betting,I’ve been making money from it for over 2yrs now...100% risk free....google arbitrage bet to know more

5 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by peachtree1: 6:21am On Feb 28, 2019
God bless you bro. Atleast someone has some sense. This is the one reason why most people die broke. They hardly trust and think nothing is possible. Well this guy just told you what it is. Its called arbitrage betting. A situation where I bet on Merry bet for example that Manu would win or draw and at the same time bet on bet9ja that chelsea will win. No matter the outcome of that match I must have a win either from merry bet or from bet9ja.

Where my course comes handy is giving you the software that finds those games for you and how you can determine the amount to stake on each games because it uses a mathematical algorithm.. You dont just stake any amount you wish on them if not you loose.
YBNDave1000:
Lol Nobi only u sabi bro....your secret is arbitrage betting,I’ve been making money from it for over 2yrs now...100% risk free....google arbitrage bet to know more
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by peachtree1: 6:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Its no insult sir, rather I am the one laughing at their stupidity. I felt the same way too when I stumbled upon the information so I dont blame them. The only difference between us is that I was wiling to risk something to learn. Thank God someone who understands the topic finally came around...
cjkokes:
Can you imagine the insult you have brought upon yourself now because of over sabi, if everybody sell the secrete after buying it from you will you make money with it again?
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by peachtree1: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2019
This is what the software does....By arbitraging on this 2 bookie..I must make profit no matter the outcome of the game.

On nairabet it says I should play total goals even, while on sportybet I should stake on total goals odd. It also tells you the half or if its for full time.

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by steph270(f): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2019
peachtree1:
This is what the software does....By arbitraging on this 2 bookie..I must make profit no matter the outcome of the game.

On nairabet it says I should play total goals even, while on sportybet I should stake on total goals odd. It also tells you the half or if its for full time.
Sir please help me the same way your friend helped you abeg. I no get 20k o I am just a struggling student
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by frbona: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
steph270:
Sir please help me the same way your friend helped you abeg. I no get 20k o I am just a struggling student
he's got nothing to offer........save your breath
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by suremanpatriot: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
you mean you prepared this long esoteric to get bac at ppl for your bet losses grin i pity u.
only gullible ones wil buy your scam . yu be anoda morakinyo forex scamr boy grin ewu dudee

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by suremanpatriot: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
scams dont pay it only sensationaliz
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by suremanpatriot: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by UClagalxi: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Visit my signature to learn how to never lose a football bet.
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Samakus(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
UClagalxi:
Visit my signature to learn how to never lose a football bet.

Your site is scam. Wins assured..com is a scam site. If you join, $300 is gone for good

Be opening new monikers I will keep on exposing you

2 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by ellasky24: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
I pity that guy he cant even predict better odds wen me I dey give people free 4odds him they find watin him want sell nonsense keep on watin for people to pay u money

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Tspot(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samakus:

Your site is scam. Wins assured..com is a scam site. If you join, $300 is gone for good

Be opening new monikers I will keep on exposing you

Bros I beg are you very sure.I was already deciding to give it a try.You know who him do scam?The only thing why I suspected it is a scam is, he is the only one that can edit and allow coments na there my problem come dey.You won't be able to know the whole truth,no negative comment.Please explain more.Thanks
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Tspot(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
peachtree1:
"Learn The SECRET TRICK I Have Been Using To Cash-In Thousands Of Naira Everyday Betting On Football Without Ever Losing Any Game..

Irrespective Of The Outcome Of The Match!"
The era of loosing on sport bettings are over using my sports betting arbitrage trick.

Dear Friend,

If you are tired of losing your hard-earned money to sport bet companies, tired of making wrong predictions, tired of burst tickets, and you would like to learn a sure way of earning thousands of naira through sport betting, then this will be the best page you will read this year

If you read this page to the end, I will expose to you the exact trick that I have been using to earn thousands of Naira every single day... without ever losing any game.. no matter the outcome of the match

With this trick, you are guarnteed a win-win on any bet you stake no matter the final outcome of the game

With this trick, your days of guessing and losing is over, and you will never, ever, ever, ever lose your betting tickets again

Sport betting companies are after me right now for revealing this trick, because myself and my students are about to run them into debt...

In a few minutes from now I will expose this life changing strategy to you, but before I do, let me tell you my own story and how I found out this strategy
Early last year, I lost all my life savings to sport bet, I literally lost thousands, even millions of naira to sport betting.

I became very miserable and tired of life

I would stake games that should easily win and surprisingly just one game would make me lose that ticket.

This made me lose so much money and I became very frustrated

Life became very hard for me, at one point, I even thought of committing suicide because I thought my village people were after me.

And that was not even the worst part

I met a friend at the sport betting centre, he told me to play one particluar game, he assured me that the game was a sure game, that I would make N250,000 if I stake N150,000 on it...

At first I was skeptical, but becaue I was so broke and really needed money, I decided to try it out..

I quickly rushed to the ATM and withdrew my last N150k. The N150k I had budgeted to pay my house rent

I took the risk and staked the game, it was a match between "Manu and Chelsea"

After the match, I realised my ticket had bursted again

I cried and cried... I almost died that night because at this point, I had no money in my account again and I was also in debt..

Until one day, while trekking because I had no transport fare, I came across my friend that just came back from the UK

I told him about my condition and how I had lost everything I had to Sport bet..

At first he laughed at me, and told me he would help me...

He opened up to me that, there is a trick he and his friends has been using to make thousands of pounds in the UK from sport bet.

And that he would only expose it to me, if I promised that I wouldnt tell anybody

I had no choice but to promise him and he finally revealed this life-changing strategy to me.

And In Less Than 1 Week Of Having This Trick, My Life Changed For The Better
I was able to recover all the money I had previously lost in less than one week.

With this trick, I became a threat to sport betting companies..

At one point 1xbet even closed down my account because of the way I was winning all my stakes.

Now It Is Your Turn To Start Crushing Sport Betting Like Me
Introducing ...
SPORT BETTING MASTERCLASS
I have finally decided to reveal this sport betting strategy and trick to just 20 people in an online masterclass

If you are lucky to be among this 20 people to participate in this master-class, you will be empowered with a life-changing skill that will change your life and bank accounts

LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS TRAINING
NEVER LOSE A BET AGAIN - After taking this online masterclass, you will never lose any bet again. Every bet and any bet you stake will always be a win-win.
NO MORE GUESS BETTING - After this masterclass, you will stop all the guess betting and losing, you will know exactly the game to stake with 100% confidence.
100% CONFIDENCE BETTING AND RESULT - This masterclass will expose you to my trick that makes you have 100% confidence even before you stake any game, you will never ever lose any match again
FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT - After this masterclass, you will be free from any financial worries or problem, because you will be making thousands of naira every single day.
WIN BACK ALL YOUR LOSES: If you have ever lost any money to any sport bet company, it is time to get it back X100. This masterclass will help you make more profit than you can ever imagine

HOW MUCH DOES THIS TRAINING COST?
The people I have exposed this trick to paid me over N200k to learn it, but the truth is that I wont be charging you that much..

This is a strategy that can bring in over N50,000 for you in profit in less than 24hrs

This strategy will literally turn you into a money-bag

I wont even be charging you N100,000 for this training

IF YOU ARE FAST ENOUGH TO BE AMONG THE LUCKY 20 PEOPLE, YOU WILL BE PAYING JUST N20,000 TODAY

YES, WITH JUST N20,000, YOU WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENROLL IN THIS MASTERCLASS AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER....

PLUS FREE ACCESS TO MY SOFTWARE WORTH N70,000

Offer A 100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
I wont even let you take any risk by ordering this masterclass,

If for any reason, you think this masterclass is not for you then, I will offer you 100% your money back.

And you will also keep the course

Infact, I am taking it a step further

If you order this course and you use my strategy the way I showed you and you lose any match, I will refund you the money you lost on your stake

Why am I offering This?
I am offering this because I am 100% sure of my strategy and I believe that if you apply my trick, you will never never lose any stake again in your life.

So with this type of guarantee, you absolutely have no reason not to order this course and change your life

All the risk is on me

HOW TO ORDER
Sadly, there is a bad news..

I am offering this to just 20 people, and right now, I already have 5people, so we have just 15 people to join

So this offer is for people that will take action fast

TO KNOW IF THIS OFFER IS STILL OPEN, PLEASE CALL 08180409629.

I have heard about sport arbitrade betting na the software my eye they.Help some people na.Your fee is big
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Stanibeanu: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tspot:

I have heard about sport arbitrade betting na the software my eye they.Help some people na.Your fee is big

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS?

http://wlnairabet.adsrv.eacdn.com/C.ashx?btag=a_5460b_41c_&affid=1060016&siteid=5460&adid=41&c=
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by iamjack0812(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Leave the mumu guy alone abeg
But pls o for this betting thing ehn anybody dey wey fit bring any formula to match with mine to make money for this betting company.
My formula is....there are some odds that cant fail us example is ODD and EVEN score.....some games the even and odd point fit be 1.85 to those that can search well(no go choose popular club o).......
If anybody fit tell me another option apart from this ODD or EVEN then feel free and lets make money.......I have a formula at hand but anybody that can bring out any option that can generate 1.85 on both side.......Mind thinkers needed pls.......
Example of grammar is this pic......

Do you see the barcelona and real sociedad option of first half score of either odd or even........One of them is sure to come to reality........thats my research so far if any anyone has another research of two option that has a limit of 1.80 to 1.88 on both side then lets join our brains together coz i don lose money tire abeg

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Samakus(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tspot:

Bros I beg are you very sure.I was already deciding to give it a try.You know who him do scam?The only thing why I suspected it is a scam is, he is the only one that can edit and allow coments na there my problem come dey.You won't be able to know the whole truth,no negative comment.Please explain more.Thanks

I can't tell you what I don't know. That site owner scammed my friend $300. See screenshots.

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Samakus(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samakus:

I can't tell you what I don't know. That site owner scammed my friend $300. See screenshots.
More

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by peroscky: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello, bro, pls how do I get software for the arbitrage betting you mentioned?
peachtree1:
God bless you bro. Atleast someone has some sense. This is the one reason why most people die broke. They hardly trust and think nothing is possible. Well this guy just told you what it is. Its called arbitrage betting. A situation where I bet on Merry bet for example that Manu would win or draw and at the same time bet on bet9ja that chelsea will win. No matter the outcome of that match I must have a win either from merry bet or from bet9ja.

Where my course comes handy is giving you the software that finds those games for you and how you can determine the amount to stake on each games because it uses a mathematical algorithm.. You dont just stake any amount you wish on them if not you loose.
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Samakus,8 Weekend games of 19-23 odds costs N3,750.First game starts by 7:40p.m today.
Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by hustler2828: 5:54am On Apr 20, 2019
The only thing that is sure in gambling is loosing. Even arbitrage, value betting are not safe. Bookmakers most especially naija bookies are corporate scammers.
If you placed an arbitrage bets bookies can void the bet, or say it was a palp error and there is nothing you can do about it. Na this the same thing somebody wan collect #20000 just to teach person. But I trust my fellow Nlders they have already burst his code.

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Companies Are Threatening To Sue Me For Revealing This SECRET... by iamjack0812(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Hmm.....i agree with you sure thing is loosing.....
But what next now coz we have to still survive in this shithole country?
hustler2828:
The only thing that is sure in gambling is loosing. Even arbitrage, value betting are not safe. Bookmakers most especially naija bookies are corporate scammers.
If you placed an arbitrage bets bookies can void the bet, or say it was a palp error and there is nothing you can do about it. Na this the same thing somebody wan collect #20000 just to teach person. But I trust my fellow Nlders they have already burst his code.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nigerian Football XI Of All Time! / 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A / Resemblance Between Mezut Ozil And Enzo Ferrari "Founder Of Ferrari Motors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.