Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Watch The Intriguing Penalties Chelsea Vs Manchester City 3-4 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch The Intriguing Penalties Chelsea Vs Manchester City 3-4 (312 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Intriguing Penalties Chelsea Vs Manchester City 3-4 by Stone123(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Manchester City beat Chelsea on penalties to retain the Carabao Cup after a 0-0 draw but Kepa’s late refusal to be substituted was the major talking point.
Chelsea's boss has accepted loss in good faith and comment on Kepa's reaction as well as club's performance by saying, "He has apologised to me, his team-mates and the club. It is up to the club if they want to discipline him according to the club rules, but for me this matter is now closed. The team performance as a whole was extremely positive and it is a shame to see how this incident has overshadowed our efforts in what was a very competitive cup final."

I'm not a Chelsea fan but I like their coach.
watch the penalties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se0415NdOjk

More https://youtu.be/Se0415NdOjk
Re: Watch The Intriguing Penalties Chelsea Vs Manchester City 3-4 by Stone123(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good game

(1) (Reply)

Sure 2.odds Now Stake High Sergio Ramos To Recieve Any Card / Super Falcons Star Strikes A Pose With Barcelona Teammate / Omeruo Enjoys Playing Against Messi And Co, Wants To Leave Chelsea Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.