Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State (66293 Views)

Atiku Beats Tinubu In Eungu Pu / PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by seanfer(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is because of APC governorship flagship bearer Great Ogboru that was why you saw those results. APC is alive today in that state because of him

You are right... APC is busy penetrating into PDP's stronghold and PDP were busy fighting themselves for who will be their chairman for almost 2 years.
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
asuustrike1:

Stronger by winning one seat? undecided

Check your 2015 presidential results for Delta state.
I don't have the time to argue with you.
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by UGBE634: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
so sorry for baba atiku
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Donben007: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sai buhari 4+4 sure
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
cutesmilez:
will you kee quiet?

I understand your pains!
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Indispensable85:

Check your 2015 presidential results for Delta state.
I don't have the time to argue with you.
What do you know? Do you know how they play politics in Delta state or you just relying on information without field work undecided?
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
seanfer:

You are right... APC is busy penetrating into PDP's stronghold and PDP were busy fighting themselves for who will be their chairman for almost 2 years.
Great Ogboru is a good man but doesn't know how to play politics
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Chaleso: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
37%
senatordave1:
Buhari polls 25% again.he really exceeded expectations....
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
asuustrike1:

What do you know? Do you know how they play politics in Delta state or you just relying on information without field work undecided?
What's your point exactly? That the Apc today in Delta state is not stronger than it was in 2015?
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Dmanlex(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Confirm Deltan. Una too much. God bless Una. May ur oil never dry
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lets stop posting bad, we already know the winner.

Just like 2015, Rain as start falling everywhere
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by dipopoo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Amberon11:
You Buhari supporters really have no sense. So not giving him votes is should make him marginalize the region. Well then get ready for a total crippled economy. This time Buhari will not only beg the Niger Delta Avengers, he will cry this time. Remember, we control the economy tongue

Where are Dokubo and tompolo? Buhari silenced them he even killed tompolo's father... You people are ordinary chest beaters... You remember how you people were shouting up and down when CJN onoghen was suspended by PMB?
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by abefeb1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
easylite:
oh my God can even the devil rig election like this..,Ahhhhh!!!!!,Nigeria is finished oooooo,and to all APC supporters I am assuring you of more suferring and affliction in the next four years,mark my word because Nigeria together with it's economy will break.

Sorry for the pain we told you all before
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by shukudi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
supereagle:
Election Comedy Update

- Atiku lost in his PU, but won in Aso Rock PU.

- Buhari lost in Aso Rock PU but won in his Daura PU.

From these results it appears to me Atiku is seriously needed in Aso Rock, while PMB is seriously needed in Daura.

What do you think?���
Oga, if dem tell u say u go make am from comedy, na lie dem dey tell u o because comedy no dey ur line.
Na atiku u dey mock o, no be buhari.
U no hear say atiku don dey weep since yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Mizwisdom(f): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
The only solution is to leave this country, rigging won't stop. Results are being doctored to ensure that sick man gets at list 25% minimum in the each state sad
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Ugosample(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
seanfer:
Change is the constant thing in life... PDP got 1.2Million Votes in Delta and APC got just 48,000 in 2015.. But see the Difference between the 2 Parties just 4 years after....

But this change did not reflect much in the north
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Indispensable85:

What's your point exactly? That the Apc today in Delta state is not stronger than it was in 2015?
APC isn't strong in Delta state. That senator that own under APC is a chameleon. I personally want APC to win that state or have a strong force but the people over there are not willing. Great Ogboru's popularity was a push towards apc getting those minute votes
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by abujaafar18: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
From the result, Urhobos/Isoko voted for APC more compared to Igbos/Ijaw
Btw, this is an insult to the word "Trouncing"
You know Igbos are so narrow minded and blinded by hates that they wouldn't mind cutting their nose to spite their face.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Ugosample(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:
The only solution is to leave this country, rigging won't stop. Results are being doctored to ensure that sick man gets at list 25% minimum in the each state sad

Lmao lmao

mizwisdom!!!!!

na you dey talk this one?

I'm surprised

What happened to your "stay in Naija" mantra

You better make plans to leave that deas country tongue
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Caseless: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
My delta people , una well done. This number is as important as what we got in kano. We are thankful.
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by immaculate1234(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yongon38:
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up if interested
070-83-79-63-85
winning is sure no doubt
trash
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
abujaafar18:
You know Igbos are so narrow minded and blinded by hates that they wouldn't mind cutting their nose to spite their face.

What do you mean by that,

Hausaa that have been voting Buhari ALL the time, does it mean they are narrow minded?

Who introduced democracy to this immature country bikonu undecided

Let EVERYONE vote who they want to

it's their right

then the winner carry the day.
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Caseless: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ugosample:

But this change did not reflect much in the north
you're not checking the results. No southern state has given pdp what kaduna gave pdp so far. We all know their scores in the north in 2015.
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Caseless: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mizwisdom:
sifia pain.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by JubrinElSudan: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
abujaafar18:
so everybody should then vote APC? Why not tell INEC to deregister every other parties so that we will know APC is the only party in the country
Nonsense and Abujaafar18
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by postmann: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Shut your stupid mouth you waste of cum, bed sheets and moaning. Your mom c just collected strokes for nothing.

Monumental failures like you are quick to turn their frustration on soft targets (tribalism, in your case ) But your life as a conquered automated zombie is worth a little less than the cows of your nomadic overloads.
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Mizwisdom(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ugosample:

Lmao lmao
mizwisdom!!!!!
I'm surprised

Lol nothing do Nigeria but Buhari & APC are disgusting sad
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Mizwisdom(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ugosample:

Lmao lmao
mizwisdom!!!!!
I'm surprised

Lol nothing do Nigeria but Buhari & APC are disgusting sad
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Omo Agege should naturally be the next senate president
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
asuustrike1:

APC isn't strong in Delta state. That senator that own under APC is a chameleon. I personally want APC to win that state or have a strong force but the people over there are not willing. Great Ogboru's popularity was a push towards apc getting those minute votes

What is it that make a party strong?is it not the personalities in the party?they're the ones that drive the process and make things happen for the party. They names you mentioned above,omo agage, ogboru, etc are they not Apc members?
I nor understand this ur argument ooo..... bye!
Re: Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State by 22brains(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
senatordave1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/atiku-scores-594068-votes-to-beat-buhari-in-delta/amp/
i have not seen BubuZombi since Atiku's victory. Is he hiding his face? Sai Atiku!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.