Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Majority Of Nigerians Unhappy,who Gave APC All The Winngs Votes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majority Of Nigerians Unhappy,who Gave APC All The Winngs Votes? (446 Views)

Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court / Adams Oshiomhole: Once You Join APC, All Your Sins Are Forgiven - / I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Nigerians Unhappy,who Gave APC All The Winngs Votes? by KingMicky3286: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
If almost everyone is unhappy that APC is winning, then who gave APC all the votes they are winning with?

https://yellownaira..com/2019/02/majority-of-nigerians-unhappywho-gave.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Unhappy,who Gave APC All The Winngs Votes? by KingMicky3286: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin shocked
Re: Majority Of Nigerians Unhappy,who Gave APC All The Winngs Votes? by Sirmuel1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Gay Cows in Daura cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Unhappy,who Gave APC All The Winngs Votes? by eneojoedu(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
if you ask me, Na who I go ask the matter wey you dey see so, e tey wey e start no b me go talk am, e heavy for mouth.... if you ask me.....the matter for ground eh e heavy for mouth.
Abeg I get 12,000k which country I fit travel go?

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Nigerians Unhappy,who Gave APC All The Winngs Votes? by Cletus77(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
When APC saw that the tides were turning against them in the SW...they resorted to massive rigging in PDP's strongholds..

That was why announcement were postponed on Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ndume: Saraki Played God During His Tenure As Senate President.. / Thousands Of Votes Have Been Rejected! / We Are Were We , Where We Are, Where Were Are Now Where We Are...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.