Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

This Victory Is For All Who Saw Through The Broken Mirror! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Victory Is For All Who Saw Through The Broken Mirror! (410 Views)

Agbados Should Be Thanking Obidients For This Victory / We Dedicate This Victory To God And Those Who Died Defending Their Votes – Wike / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Victory Is For All Who Saw Through The Broken Mirror! by wizzie001(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sigh!

A week ago, there was utmost tension across the length and breadth of the country as a result of the election. People gatherered in groups at every opportunity to reel out lies, facts and propangandas to favor their own candidates, there were arguments and counter arguments which sometimes mostly resulted to near physical assault. The peak of which was the one I encountered in Jos, Plateau state.

I was in Jos for close to two months preceding the election, I was on ground promoting a brand. Wherever I go, I try as much as possible to mingle with indigenes to know more about their culture and ways of life, and I must tell you, Plateau state is a beautiful place to visit, thanks to the ever cold weather, the lovely & accommodating indigenes and most especially the beautiful, charming & intelligent ladies in Jos.

I need to reiterate the fact that Jos is blessed with beautiful ladies who are also well informed, not the regular empty slay queens we get to see across the country.

Now back to the main reason I created this thread.
Every other day, I go to newspaper stand to keep myself abreast of the latest propangandas around town, not that I can't access news on my internet, but i'm always in awe when i get to hear different permutations and reasons why Buhari will not get a single vote on the Plateau. An average Plateau person believes Buhari is responsible for the endless killings going on the Plateau, because to them, he hasn't shown genuine concern regarding the ethno religious crisis which seems to be on the rise. All what the indigenes wants is for the president to speak more against the invasion, which to me is understandable.

It was on a Wednesday, I went as usual to the news stand not far away from Terminus roundabout, there was this tall dark man reeling out obvious lies to people around at the top of his voice, he said someone confided in him that Buhari was the one who gave the military an ultimatum to kill all the Christians on the plateau so they can make it an extension of the emirate!
I wasn't comfortable with all of these, but I kept my cool observing, it was even more disheartening to see others cheering him on and seemed to agree with all the unverifiable words he was dishing out, the peak of it was when he said a military man confided in him that Governor Lalong instructed them to kill any stubborn indigene who doesn't obey the military orders.
Then I waded in.......Oga, how come you were the only one they always confide in? You don't because you don't like someone due to his actions or inaction then wield up lies to crucify him.... That was my undoing that day, All attention shifted on me, I tried to lecture them that though I know the president must have scored below par regarding security on the plateau, there is no way he would have ordered military personnel to annihilate them, and by the way, they have a chief security officer in the state, they should hold him more accountable as it is his primary responsibility to ensure the safety of lives and properties in his jurisdiction.

Then a man from nowhere shoved me from behind asking for my tribe, I insisted I'm a Nigerian and we are one, still keeping my cool despite the insults been hurled at me for stating the obvious. Then suddenly, a man dipped his hand into my pocket as I tried to resist the assault, he emptied the content including my identity card, oh no wonder, he is a Yoruba man... he said!

All the while, what was going through my mind was, even if I die here, I die saying the truth, it was the man in charge of the stand and some few indigenes who probably reasoned along with me that came to my rescue as the assault increased, and they faced one another as I was been dragged away by the owner of the news stand.

I travelled the following day anyway to my State, and I'm glad I was able to deliver my unit, Local government and State to the party of my choice, and I'm glad he is retaining his position as the President.

He might not be the messiah of our time, but I must tell you, he is on the right course, his policies are beginning to yield good results as Nigeria is now the leading economy in Africa, the various N-Power across the state's, the school feeding program thereby making pupils eager to go to school and therefore giving employment to cooks and creating ready made market for the farmers. And ofcourse, fighting the parasites that has turned Nigeria to their personal properties, we knew they would fight back, but we were prepared for them. The former army generals that couldn't win their polling units, endorsing a renowned thief whom he has first crucified and condemned. We know a leopard doesn't change it's spot!

This victory isn't just for one person or ethnic group, it's for all Nigerians that saw through the charade been propagated by the opposition parties, various clerics and public speakers serving as foot soldiers to corrupt individuals and their interests.

I'm so convinced President Buhari is on the right course and will do better in his second tenure in office, and I also want to implore him to do more better in the area of security most especially in Plateau, Benue, Taraba and north eastern part of the county.

Congratulations to all and sundry, we will surely get to Elim....

Cc lalasticlala
Re: This Victory Is For All Who Saw Through The Broken Mirror! by Chuksmonika(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: This Victory Is For All Who Saw Through The Broken Mirror! by yungprinz2019: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chuksmonika:

YOU ARE A FOOL...TELL ME HOW U FEEL...ARE U HUMAN? IS YOUR BRAIN WORKNG AT ALL...I SPIT ON YOU AND OTHER ZOMBIES...ZOO FOR LIFE....ENJOY YOUR PRESIDENT...SPIT...

NOT U BRO BUT OP...
Re: This Victory Is For All Who Saw Through The Broken Mirror! by yungprinz2019: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
wizzie001:
Sigh!

A week ago, there was utmost tension across the length and breadth of the country as a result of the election. People gatherered in groups at every opportunity to reel out lies, facts and propangandas to favor their own candidates, there were arguments and counter arguments which sometimes mostly resulted to near physical assault. The peak of which was the one I encountered in Jos, Plateau state.

I was in Jos for close to two months preceding the election, I was on ground promoting a brand. Wherever I go, I try as much as possible to mingle with indigenes to know more about their culture and ways of life, and I must tell you, Plateau state is a beautiful place to visit, thanks to the ever cold weather, the lovely & accommodating indigenes and most especially the beautiful, charming & intelligent ladies in Jos.

I need to reiterate the fact that Jos is blessed with beautiful ladies who are also well informed, not the regular empty slay queens we get to see across the country.

Now back to the main reason I created this thread.
Every other day, I go to newspaper stand to keep myself abreast of the latest propangandas around town, not that I can't access news on my internet, but i'm always in awe when i get to hear different permutations and reasons why Buhari will not get a single vote on the Plateau. An average Plateau person believes Buhari is responsible for the endless killings going on the Plateau, because to them, he hasn't shown genuine concern regarding the ethno religious crisis which seems to be on the rise. All what the indigenes wants is for the president to speak more against the invasion, which to me is understandable.

It was on a Wednesday, I went as usual to the news stand not far away from Terminus roundabout, there was this tall dark man reeling out obvious lies to people around at the top of his voice, he said someone confided in him that Buhari was the one who gave the military an ultimatum to kill all the Christians on the plateau so they can make it an extension of the emirate!
I wasn't comfortable with all of these, but I kept my cool observing, it was even more disheartening to see others cheering him on and seemed to agree with all the unverifiable words he was dishing out, the peak of it was when he said a military man confided in him that Governor Lalong instructed them to kill any stubborn indigene who doesn't obey the military orders.
Then I waded in.......Oga, how come you were the only one they always confide in? You don't because you don't like someone due to his actions or inaction then wield up lies to crucify him.... That was my undoing that day, All attention shifted on me, I tried to lecture them that though I know the president must have scored below par regarding security on the plateau, there is no way he would have ordered military personnel to annihilate them, and by the way, they have a chief security officer in the state, they should hold him more accountable as it is his primary responsibility to ensure the safety of lives and properties in his jurisdiction.

Then a man from nowhere shoved me from behind asking for my tribe, I insisted I'm a Nigerian and we are one, still keeping my cool despite the insults been hurled at me for stating the obvious. Then suddenly, a man dipped his hand into my pocket as I tried to resist the assault, he emptied the content including my identity card, oh no wonder, he is a Yoruba man... he said!

All the while, what was going through my mind was, even if I die here, I die saying the truth, it was the man in charge of the stand and some few indigenes who probably reasoned along with me that came to my rescue as the assault increased, and they faced one another as I was been dragged away by the owner of the news stand.

I travelled the following day anyway to my State, and I'm glad I was able to deliver my unit, Local government and State to the party of my choice, and I'm glad he is retaining his position as the President.

He might not be the messiah of our time, but I must tell you, he is on the right course, his policies are beginning to yield good results as Nigeria is now the leading economy in Africa, the various N-Power across the state's, the school feeding program thereby making pupils eager to go to school and therefore giving employment to cooks and creating ready made market for the farmers. And ofcourse, fighting the parasites that has turned Nigeria to their personal properties, we knew they would fight back, but we were prepared for them. The former army generals that couldn't win their polling units, endorsing a renowned thief whom he has first crucified and condemned. We know a leopard doesn't change it's spot!

This victory isn't just for one person or ethnic group, it's for all Nigerians that saw through the charade been propagated by the opposition parties, various clerics and public speakers serving as foot soldiers to corrupt individuals and their interests.

I'm so convinced President Buhari is on the right course and will do better in his second tenure in office, and I also want to implore him to do more better in the area of security most especially in Plateau, Benue, Taraba and north eastern part of the county.

Congratulations to all and sundry, we will surely get to Elim....

YOU ARE A FOOL...TELL ME HOW U FEEL...ARE U HUMAN? IS YOUR BRAIN WORKNG AT ALL...I SPIT ON YOU AND OTHER ZOMBIES...ZOO FOR LIFE....ENJOY YOUR PRESIDENT...SPIT...
Re: This Victory Is For All Who Saw Through The Broken Mirror! by wizzie001(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
yungprinz2019:

I'm entitled to my own personal view, am I not? Can't you be civil and register your view without hurling insults?

(1) (Reply)

Conclude On The Side Of Democracy, Atikuwarns As INEC Stalls Five Gov Elections / “it Will Take 3 Years To Remove My Campaign Posters” –sanwo-olu (satire News) / THIS HAPPENED??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.