Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,486 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

25 Inspiring Quotes For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 25 Inspiring Quotes For You (268 Views)

80 Hustle Boss Ladies Mindset Quotes For Motivation And Success / 50 Inspiring Quotes To Get You Fired Up / Susan Ofume Who Lost Her Right Arm Called To Bar, Shares Inspiring Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Inspiring Quotes For You by blazzydoc(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
1. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” - RABINDRANATH TAGORE

2. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” - BUDDHA –

3. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” - L AO TZU -

4. “To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” - GILBERT K. CHESTERTON –

5. Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.”- DEMOCRITUS –

6.“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”- RALPH WALDO EMERSON –

7. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” - WILMA RUDOLPH -

8. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”- ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON –

9. “Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams.” - HOSEA BALLOU

10. “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.”- ZIG ZIGL AR –

11. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”- BILL COSBY –

12. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”- BENJAMIN DISRAELI -

13. “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”- RAY KROC –

14. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” - L AO TZU –

15. “The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” OLIVER WENDELL HOLMES

16. “Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self evident.”
ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER –

17. “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” – VINCE LOMBARDI –

18. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. – MARY KAY ASH –

19. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” -JIM ROHN

20. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” - VINCE LOMBARDI

21. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” - CARL BARD -

22. “Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.” - GEORGE BERNARD SHAW -

23. “If not us, who? If not now, when?” - JOHN F. KENNEDY -

24. “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.” ARTHUR C. CL ARKE -

25. “Every noble work is at first impossible.”THOMAS CARLYLE

https://josephifeanyiblog..com/2019/02/50-inspiring-quotes-for-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Hse Career Seminar / .. / 3 Free Keyword Research Tools For Excellent Content Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.