Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba (51480 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by goslowgoslow(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cletus77:

Sorry..I forgot the forum was yours

Werey
I am not surprised at you you are type of people that just want to cause chaos and confusion. Now you called me "werey" did I insult you in anyway?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Dollabiz: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by obycoco: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
thank u
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by obycoco: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
l pray he win dis election
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Howitzer: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
xnsandrxns:
Do you guys even know the meaning of floor?

I just tire..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Cletus77(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
goslowgoslow:

I am not surprised at you you are type of people that just want to cause chaos and confusion. Now you called me "werey" did I insult you in anyway?
Why are you still quoting me??

Did I invite you to my mention anyways?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by bluefilm: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
xnsandrxns:
Do you guys even know the meaning of floor?

Don't mind them.

They are just throwing words around anyhow. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by goslowgoslow(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cletus77:

Why are you still quoting me??

Did I invite you to my mention anyways?
This place is called Nairaland Forum okay? Check the meaning of the word forum. Anybody can interact or quote anybody, if you are not comfortable with that then you don't have any reason to be here. You are just a kid and very disrespectful fellow.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Cletus77(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
goslowgoslow:

This place is called Nairaland Forum okay? Check the meaning of the word forum. Anybody can interact or quote anybody, if you are not comfortable with that then you don't have any reason to be here. You are just a kid and very disrespectful fellow.
And I refuse to interact with you, is it by force??

Thank you for calling me a kid.. everyone becomes a kid when they disagree with you
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by enemyofprogress: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
The INEC Chairman Should Just Tell us Who is The President of Nigeria. We Are Tired Of Hearing, ONE MILLIYAN, EIGHT HANDIRED AND SEBUNTY POOR THOUSAND, NAN HANDIRED AND PIPTY TWO BOTES.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by winj: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2019
medicine after death.
Instead of getting his own bullion vans like Tinubu he sidon look while APC rigged the election under his nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.