Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos (61237 Views)

Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos by yemi1504: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Originality007:
she has a fat pusssssssssy grin

A pussy to die for and in, fat, soft and fresh Oh La La Oh God lol grin

Modified she even has a fat yansh, cushion for the pushing lol grin
Re: Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos by yemi1504: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2019
EmekaBlue:
na this kind of toto dey swallow preek

Abi o, and the man wey go own that kind preek go wan die for dere lol grin

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos by yemi1504: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2019
busomma:
This girl ugliness is out of this world. What does she has that she supposed to be flaunting anyway?

I don't care about her ugliness, na to cover her face with pillow while I dey die small small go heaven for tha kind fat pussy. Dat kin fat, soft, and fresh pussy worth am to must to ignore the ugly ugly face grin
Re: Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos by yemi1504: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2019
winj:
people actually date these shapeless females in African...na ah o - someone described this amoeba as curvy.

You no get eye at all, African man dey chop meat and this one na meat, she no fat to us, not bone lol grin
Re: Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos by Speedy33(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

That is not even a camel toe
That looks like a fat swollen disgusting hairy pussy

Camel toes are for slim girls whoose thigh are slim enough not to choke their pussy there by revealing this outline of their labia majora in tightly fitting clothes like leggings
grin
slawomir:

Camel toes are for slim girls whoose thigh are slim enough not to choke their pussy there by revealing this outline of their labia majora in tightly fitting clothes like leggings
my Oga I like this your analysis �
Re: Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos by Speedy33(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:

grin
slawomir:

slawomir:

grin
slawomir:

slawomir:

grin
slawomir:

Re: Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2019
好的
Re: Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos by Speedy33(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
yemi1504:

A pussy to die for and in, fat, soft and fresh Oh La La Oh God lol grin

Modified she even has a fat yansh, cushion for the pushing lol grin
hmmmm grin ; grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Perform In South Africa, AKA Reacts / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / Nigerians Mock Tunde Ednut As Instagram Bans His Account Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.