Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? (1369 Views)

People Who Knew Celebrities Before They Were Famous, What Were They Like? / Nelson Mandela's Mansion Now A Boutique Hotel For The Rich & Famous (PICS) / Teni Pulled Out Of Car Through The Window After Getting Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hello people...

I've come to notice that people really love nice beautiful cars. We might not have the money to buy them presently....but we fancy them....we dream about them.....we imagine ourselves inside of them.
We even admire people who drive luxury cars. We admire the lifestyles of the rich and famous ones....the celebrities and royals.

Now I decided to do this. Just write the name of the car and post the picture of that car you know you will love to drive if you're very rich & famous. Browse out the car...download it and post it here. I want to see what type of car everyone loves to own & drive. AT LEAST POST ONE OF THE CARS YOU KNOW YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE.

Mine is below.

Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 3:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Would love to also own this. grin

Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by LisaAnne(f): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2019
I don't know
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
LisaAnne:
I don't know

Think well. Am sure u will find one u love. That's if you're not driving one already.

Meanwhile Hushpuppi did it.
And he also wrote some lovely words of encouragement along side the photo.
See below.

Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by StrawberryGloss(f): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lamborghini Veneo Roadster
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by youngberry001(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
mama the mama cheesy
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by StrawberryGloss(f): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
youngberry001:
mama the mama cheesy
grin
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
StrawberryGloss:

Ewooo Chineke. That's a beast oooo. U really sabiii lovely cars oooo. At least post d picture make everybody see am. grin
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by Nickijoy(f): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
504 grin
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nickijoy:
504 grin

Look at this old fashioned babe oooo. U need deliverance from old school thinking grin
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by StrawberryGloss(f): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
rickkychidex111:

Ewooo Chineke. That's a beast oooo. U really sabiii lovely cars oooo. At least post d picture make everybody see am. grin
sleek

1 Like

Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by LisaAnne(f): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=rickkychidex111 post=76179593]

Think well. Am sure u will find one u love. That's if you're not driving one already.

Meanwhile Hushpuppi did it.
And he also wrote some lovely words of encouragement along side the photo.
See below.

[/quote
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
sleek

Choiiiii. It's a beast. But which road will u drive this one in Naija now cheesy!
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2019
rickkychidex111:

Choiiiii. It's a beast. But which road will u drive this one in Naija now cheesy!
oh well
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by princealexndre(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2019
Because of the Road , I will Love a Mustang GT Airforce. No Time, American Muscle Does it

Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by Patrick33(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2019
ill be driving a lamboghini Centenario..or bugatti Divo... grin

Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2019
princealexndre:
Because of the Road , I will Love a Mustang GT Airforce. No Time, American Muscle Does it

Oyaaa post d picture make we see how d car looks naaa
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Patrick33:
ill be driving a lamboghini Centenario..or bugatti Divo... grin

I said it. We too get taste. Baddddddd guy.
Oyaa post your own make we see. grin
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by Patrick33(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
rickkychidex111:

I said it. We too get taste. Baddddddd guy.
Oyaa post your own make we see. grin
i don post am o
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by divo(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2019
princealexndre:
My dream car

Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2019
Patrick33:
i don post am o

Chaiiiii
You're wicked oooo. See as you're doing person longthroat..
Probably you will buy it in these Asian countries and Cruze there. Cos definitely u can't enjoy them here.
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
divo:

My dream car

This is indeed a lovely baby. I just love the sound/power & drive of a mustang.
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by divo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
rickkychidex111:

This is indeed a lovely baby. I just love the sound/power & drive of a mustang.

Have an idea how much a 2015 will cost
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 12:57am On Mar 05, 2019
divo:

Have an idea how much a 2015 will cost

Well u can chat me on whatsapp so we can discuss that private.
Re: If You're RICH & FAMOUS.... What Type Of Car Will You Be Driving Around? by rickkychidex111(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2019
princealexndre:

Indeed a machine.
There's fire on the mountain. grin

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Queen Elizabeth II As She Turns 93 / ''mr 40sec Is Nothing To Me, I Am Mr 40min'' - Speeddarington Tells Tonto Dikeh / Bbnaija: Funke Akindele Paid Surprised Visit To The Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.