Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,433 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

AE-FUNAI VC Enters Non-aggression Pact With Graduating Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AE-FUNAI VC Enters Non-aggression Pact With Graduating Students (260 Views)

FG Reportedly Fails To Honour Pact With ASUU / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AE-FUNAI VC Enters Non-aggression Pact With Graduating Students by cyborgFUNAI: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Vice-Chancellor, Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State (AE-FUNAI), Prof. Chinedum Nwajiuba, on Thursday, 21st February, 2019, made pact with the graduating students of the institution. Briefing the students at the main auditorium, the Vice- Chancellor reiterated his commitment to ensuring strict compliance of the academic calendar to guide their prompt graduation from the institution.
He noted that his primary objective of meeting with them was to inform them that their concern is of paramount importance to him and as such, should consider themselves great people. “My objective to gather you here is to tell you that you are no small people and that by August this year, you are no more in this university”.
He therefore struck an all-important deal with the students that everyone should play alongside the academic calendar so as to ensure a hitch free graduation. He enjoined them to play their parts while he played his in order to get things right.
“You should play your part and I will play my part. My lecturers would have loved to see you stay back at home in this election period for your safety but I argued in the negative that you will end up in the hands of the crook politicians as political thugs”.
‘I am going to treat you fairly but firmly and you must graduate when due and nothing more. I will stop at nothing to satisfactorily engage our lecturers to give you the best which like a father, I have been doing’.
“Your part is to face your studies and I will ensure that your examinations are taken accordingly and results are ready while you will be mobilized for your National Youths Service Corps Programme by October this year, only if you play your part’, he noted.
He reminded the students that they are soaring eagles that think out-of-the-box all the time towards achieving special results. He noted that the public image of the university is seriousness.
“Success is a product of hard work and a driver to greater success. We shall make sacrifices and bear the burden to ensure your successful graduation. We are not perfect, but we are getting better”, he affirmed.
He charged them to shun thuggery and engage themselves in their assignments and studies during the weekends.
Re: AE-FUNAI VC Enters Non-aggression Pact With Graduating Students by chizzypresh(f): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
I just like this school smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Complete Correction Of Data And Change Of Institution/course Guidelines / Young Africans Must Make A Choice If We Want A Better Africa / Poor Chike Struggles With Words With More Than One Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.