Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos (1889 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan / Paul Okoye: "My Twins, Nadia And Nathan Made 2017 The Greatest Year Of My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos by FlirtyGist: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
GistMore.com

Paul Okoye's twins, Nadia and Nathan shares kiss in lovely pictures.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/paul-okoyes-twins-nadia-and-nathan-kisses-in-adorable-photos

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos by FlirtyGist: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
cool
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos by Jayson1: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Looking at the first picture critically, I wanna ask;

-Who taught them how to kiss like that?
-Who was the full grown idiot that used his phone to snap them?

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos by festacman(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mr. & Mrs. Paul Okoye, if you mistakenly allow this unnecesary addictive habit to take early roots in these innocent kids Nathan and Nadia, it will drive them to lust after their opposite sex very early in life, which will certainly be a big distraction to their studies as they grow into teenagers. Believe, you will live to regret it.

I know you have set up an instagram account for them and therefore have put unnecessary pressure on yourselves to generate pictorial content to gain follwership. But making them pose as lovers rather than siblings is pure unholy and criminal exploitation. Please stop this aberration and allow these infants grow and develop normally please. Enough said.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin the guy above me is a jobless hypocrite wink Abeg leave these kids to enjoy their French kissing shocked they look cute

Verified naija Google Adsense plus website for sale

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos by donchuzy22: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
festacman:
Mr. & Mrs. Paul Okoye, if you mistakenly allow this unnecesary addictive habit to take early roots in these innocent kids Nathan and Nadia, it will drive them to lust after their opposite sex very early in life, which will certainly be a big distraction to their studies as they grow into teenagers. Believe, you will live to regret it.

I know you have set u instagram account for them and therefore have put unnecessary pressure on yourselves to generate pictorial content to gain follwership. But making them pose as lovers rather than siblings is pure unholy and criminal exploitation. Please stop this aberration and allow these infants grow and develop normally please. Enough said.
Akamu Brain Spotted' You Are The Type Dat Abuse Children's Innocence.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos by dollytino4real(f): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
cool
Re: Paul Okoye's Twins, Nadia and Nathan kisses in adorable photos by Arthurity1(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2019
This is wrong!!! All I can see is upcoming cersie and Jamie lanister

(1) (Reply)

Actress Juju Muse Says Every Woman Should Own intimacy gadgets / Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo / I Have P*nis For You, Mayorkun Tells a Lady Who Asked Him For Weekend Giveaway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.