Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (44709 Views)

Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange / Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges / Stock Market Loses N12 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bad luck effect. During trump election the stock market were booming. Nigerians brace up for another suffering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by jconsulting(f): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
We have not seen anything yet, by the time Donald Trump Donnie own una go hear am
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by tallerSSS: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
SanusiGworo:
By close of business tomorrow, we may not even have a stock market.
Thanks to zombies, the next level has just begun.
what makes you think this people really know the meaning of stock. Market.. Yeye people wey no like school but choose to be zombie for life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by lielbree: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Investors were ready to come in thinking the stench of buhari body odour was over cry

Next level of poverty loading....
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by phase1: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
stagger:
Make I see any almajiri wey go come my car window for UBA Asokoro. I go just use koboko flog their head comot. Nonsense.

People should take responsibility for their voting decisions. At least Sowore my guy has made a statement by coming 3rd. We will prop him to do better next time and get Nigeria to a stage where almajiris and friends of looters will not decide our future.

As long Nigeria remains, those leprous almajiris, and poverty-stricken bambiala buffoons will keep choosing your leader. It is a pity but it's the fact.
Educated and enlightened people like Sowore can never be president of this country. Close your eyes and imagine, do you see the almajiri population queuing en mass under sun and rain to vote him? No!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Sluvist(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
DMerciful:
Investors are disappointed. Illiterate population making deadly decisions!
The thing pained you up to this extent, sorry Uncle
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by rainylad(f): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
sweetgala:

If the country now growing I'll become immune to your croc tears. The fact we elected Buhari again should be proof we are already tuned off to your wailing

No You are not,many of you are already "wailing" over our "wailing" like you did in the last 4years..

But that is child's play compared to the one coming...We hate him with passion and will convey our hate via social-media much to you lots agony...You will end up crying as usual on how we are "unpatriotic"..

Brace yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
I told some people that i put a £1000 Bet on Buhari to win, and they Thought i was joking.. grin grin

I can't wait to go and pick up my win of £5000.

Sai baba buhari!! Till 2023!! The stock market can completely Disappear, it wouldn't Affect me. I hope by next week the £££ will be £1to 600 or more Naira.
This is why the so called Cabals so Desparately made sure buhari wins. because it will benefit them.

Crooked Atiku wanted to Enrich just his friends so he said. How would Atiku have put money in my pocket? when he wouldn't have even Recongnised me as one of his friends. or Other Ordinary Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by nwanyionitsha: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Benlight:
Next level have started o...... cry
cheesy grin

I just dey laugh.
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by baby124: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
NNPC buyers have japaa. At least they won’t bring foreign technical college graduate for Nigerian university graduates to be doing driver, cook and nanny for. Shame on Atiku for that nonsense. He wan sell Nigeria without restructuring. Sell NNPC and you sell Nigeria
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by nwanyionitsha: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
of course the rigging shocked investors
No be small something.
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by stagger: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
phase1:

As long Nigeria remains, those leprous almajiris, and poverty-stricken bambiala buffoons will keep choosing your leader. It is a pity but it's the fact.
Educated and enlightened people like Sowore can never be president of this country. Close your eyes and imagine, do you see the almajiri population queuing en mass under sun and rain to vote him? No!

We will make the almajiris in Nigeria irrelevant with time. Just watch. And while we are at it, they should henceforth direct their begging to Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by phase1: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
People noticed that if the election can be rigged like this and nothing happened, then their money can vanish into the thin air and nothing will happen....na hin dem veporise!!! grin

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by michoim(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Another fake report from PDP
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by hopexter(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Another PDP propaganda. As long as the price of stock fish did not increase, I'm alright undecided
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by edupedia: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
helinues:
Is expected. The stock market wont stable until after 3 months of election .

No investors want to invest in volatile environments.

See as how wailers are already blaming Buhari when it is infact your lord and saviors Atiku is the one scaring away investors by rejecting the outcomes of the election.

Dont mind them the Nestle stock that fell only to N1510 WAS AT A POINT BELOW N1400 in 2018 but climbed back to over N1500...STOCKS FALL AND RISE all the time...only the dubious atikulooters will be making statements meant to mumu people right now....
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Dino98: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
DMerciful:
Investors are disappointed. Illiterate population making deadly decisions!

Asin....we are in a Nigeria where the illiterate population makes the decision for the whole country.

The president of Nigeria has no other qualification besides military and raising cows.

Show me one DEVELOPED country that has a president with Buharis "qualification"...

Show me one DEVELOPING country that has a president with Buharis "qualification"...

This can only happen in Nigeria/Africa....and we keep asking why we are backwards and underdeveloped.

9 Likes

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by sweetgala(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
rainylad:

No You are not,many of you are already "wailing" over our "wailing" like you did in the last 4years..

But that is child's play compared to the one coming...We hate him with passion and will convey our hate via social-media much to you lots agony...You will end up crying as usual on how we are "unpatriotic"..

Brace yourself.

I don't live on social media. I don't give a flying f**k how you wail
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by ngmart(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
With the prophecy on ground a Wise investors suppose withdraw their money and be watching from a long distance

1 Like

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Flashh: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Northerners population supporting Buhari, are more than half of Nigerians. Them dey born like insect for that place.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by erico2k2(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
baby124:
NNPC buyers have japaa. At least they won’t bring foreign technical college graduate for Nigerian university graduates to be doing driver, cook and nanny for. Shame on Atiku for that nonsense. He wan sell Nigeria without restructuring. Sell NNPC and you sell Nigeria
jesus, See man pikin reasoning, I af die grin grin grin grin
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by nwaanambra1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
NEXT LEVEL DOLLARS WILL BE US$650 TO THE NAIRA.

THE TREEASURY WILL BE LOOTED DRY BY THE CABALS THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL BORROW MORE TILL NO COUNTRY WILL AGREE TO BORROW IT A DIME! EVEN CHINA WILL DENY THE GOVERNMENT ACCESS TO THEIR EASY LOANS.

EXPECT INCREASE IN PUMP PRICE BY MARCH FROM 145 TO 220.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
edupedia:

Dont mind them the Nestle stock that fell only to N1510 WAS AT A POINT BELOW N1400 in 2018 but climbed back to over N1500...STOCKS FALL AND RISE all the time...only the dubious atikulooters will be making statements meant to mumu people right now....
if you lost money in the stock you won't be here talking this rubbish Im sure, you think the money lost belong to the FG abi?
If you or your papa got N10m whipped out of the value of your stock Im sure your cry 4 pass Atiku own

4 Likes

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Cheeryfeet: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
helinues:

See as how wailers are already blaming Buhari when it is infact your lord and saviors Atiku is the one scaring away investors by rejecting the outcomes of the election.

Seriously it's really beyond my imagination that there are people like you. I mean it's beyond comprehension. This zombie thing is real, ignore it at your own peril. Chai. Nigeria my Country, God save my country.

2 Likes

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Printerscanner: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kundagarten:
An Atiku win would have attracted N1trillion instead. This is what happens when zombies are allowed to vote.

You are in several pains. Don't worry, time heals wounds. Last last everybody will be alright. Meanwhile 4 + 4 = 8
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
hausa people wont understand this bunch of cows literates
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Butoneday2(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari is an agent of darkness?
Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is just the beginning.... If u have Dollars, I will advice you start hoarding it, before August u go be Big Boygrin

maybe $1 equals to #700

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by defenselawyer: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Questions arising:

How does this affect the ordinary/average Nigerian who daily faces bread and butter issues?
How many Nigerians own shares traded on the Nigerian stock exchange?
How many Nigerians have pension funds invested in the stock market?

This propensity for hysteria is just unjustified and unnecessary. Even a cursory review of the news article shows that the fluctuations are but the result of speculators' activities. It points out that this will correct shortly.

Wailers. Next.
ChaleeBendel:
Buhari win has ruined the Nigerian stock market, they were expecting an Atiku victory. Atiku who is business friendly would have added to the stock market.
Next Level Hunger loading.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/316428-presidential-election-result-nigeria-stock-market-loses-n85bn-in-six-hours.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUdbiorsq98

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Validated: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Although its a fake news but notwithstanding let assume its real tell me how buhari responsible for it.
Reason you are termed ZB.

1 Like

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by FarahAideed: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
helinues:

Embracing electoral malpractice only further encourages , after we had made so much progress on free and fair elections under now Buhari sets us back 50 years again ..

1 Like

Re: Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours by Ubdavis(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Its unfortunate that many Nigerians prefer obscurity to lamplighter, Buhari is a misfortune...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 / MMM Nigeria Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.