Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (89673 Views)

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon / Photos Of Uche Secondus And Olusegun Obasanjo At A Press Conference Today / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by brainboss1: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:

This was my comment earlier today and I still stand on it.

Only those who knows , know that Wike was behind Saturday attack grin. This I got from very reliable source

Sometimes I just look at those minions who fall for every propaganda. I just conclude that majority are not wise

Many have forgotten so quickly that Wike was so much against the emergence of Atiku as the PDP flag bearer

Wike is only killing two birds with a stone :

1. He disrupted the election so Atiku won't have enough votes from rivers,
2. but Buhari will take the blame for disrupting the election
Then your source told you that Amaechi has totally nothing to do with it, smh.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by brainboss1: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollar was caught on video receiving bribes and my president said he didnt know the technology that was used to do it, then that same government is trying to tell me that an audio tape is another person and want me to take it just from the sound of the voice. Make una get sense na.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Bestbeelieve: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2019
StarUp:
Nigerian army now doesn't have work, it is to be leaking Wike tape that is their Sambisa abi? Whoever cursed Nigeria...
I tell you!Dat one na army......
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by 2T215: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
I can understand your position but the Army is not covering himself with glory over the activities in Rivers state. We all must ensure we support the Army to defeat BH but the Army has to take the lead and stay off civil issues. We in Rivers state has seen a partisan Army and how they were used against the populace. You won't be proud of the Army is you see the actions they carried out....they are trying to divert the attention of the world from their misdemeanor.

Adesolomon2014:

Fight against BH does not exclude you.
Calling soldiers coward and you are here(online) typing sh*t., you are definitely brave
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by ifko: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2019
NA can go and die, their friends are waiting for them in Sambisa.
Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by Konquest: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Famousbabe:
Nigerian Army said they have overwhelming evidence, including a call from Governor Wike to an officer of the Army to compromise the election.

The Nigerian Army also arrested fake INEC staff allegedly working for Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike.

They allegedly failed impersonating as INEC officials & Governor Wike's call conversation was played at a press conference.

Listen to Governor Wike's phone call leaked by the Nigerian Army and Watch the video HERE

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/army-leaks-wikes-phone-call-aimed-at.html?m=1
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin ... Let me see how
things unfold in the
Rivers of Blood - 2019
Season!
grin

1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference by RuggedArab: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
twerkjack:
Everybody knows how Rivers state turned to war zone after Wike won his bloody 2015 election..... personally I moved out and I’ll stay out until he leaves office...... he’s a devilish violent man who doesn’t spare any life or money to get what he wants.

I love you already kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.