Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here (505 Views)

Make Cool Cash Here, Sign Up And Get N1500(first Ten People) / Change Airtime To Cash Here. / Excess Airtime? Convert It To Cash Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here by obinnananne(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
whether buhari wins or not guys will always be balling, we don't depend on the government to make a living,
get your own tools and learn how to be independent, work directly from your mobile, learn smartwork and be glad you did, check my siggy for the link, if I post it here, I will be banned.
Re: Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here by richfriendsng: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thanks op, na smartwork sure pass oo
Re: Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
I haven't received my own pin op
Re: Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here by obinnananne(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Godwinnairaland:
I haven't received my own pin op
check your inbox now
Re: Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
obinnananne:

check your inbox now
seen, thanks.
Re: Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here by obinnananne(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
uwc
Re: Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here by Obinnau(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chai!! The length scammers go through to deceive the gullible
Please people run!!
The three different accounts up there are owned and controlled by the same person. He is just posting and replying himself!!
Check all the signatures of the accounts

5 Likes

Re: Guys Forget The Election Result Lets Make Some Cool Cash Here by Chukabiz(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Obinnau:
Chai!! The length scammers go through to deceive the gullible
Please people run!!
The three different accounts up there are owned and controlled by the same person. He is just posting and replying himself!!
Check all the signatures of the accounts
Lol. You sef bad o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Loading Localbitcoins.com Accounts With Big BTC $20,000+ The Same / . / Dell Laptop For A Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.