Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

This Is What Buhari's Victory Means - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Buhari's Victory Means (4975 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by Antoeni(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is what Buhari's victory means

1. Buhari will have a better senate who work hand in hand with the federal government to make things better for Nigerians.

2. Obasanjo forever and ever has no say anymore and from hence is irrelevant in the politics of Nigeria

3. Reno Omokri and Deziani Alisson Madueke still have 4more years to stay abroad without setting foot into Nigeria

4. Alot of people will be jailed

5. Every Nigerian do not have any choice now than to support Buhari

6. Buhari is the most powerful man alive in Africa.

7. Father Mbaka is a true man of God

8. Isupportbuhari2019 is the best and consistent Buhari Support group.

9. Nothing will make Buhari's second tenure not better than first. Nigeria will get far better

10. We love our followers so much. Lets get to the next level together

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by dwilliams: 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Anumanu

11 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by privaldo: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
tongue
dwilliams:
Anumanu
this one is in sifia pains can't wait for the final result. #SAI BABA till 2023

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by QuotaSystem: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
I think CONGRATULATIONS are now in order here smiley.

To EVERY ONE of my compatriots in the battle against the return of the failed, corruption and impunity loving PDP to Aso Rock; I say a HUGE WELL DONE for your doggedness, resolve, sacrifices and steadfastness which has rewarded us with a huge LANDSLIDE victory for Baba cheesy cheesy cool.

It was indeed an energy sapping fight against the endless propaganda, attacks, insults and blackmail against President Buhari and his re-election, but it all PAID OFF BIG in the end cheesy.

It was a special pleasure witnessing the demystification and total disgrace of the political midget called Saraki, and joining you all in savouring his despatch into political wilderness in Illorin...he who laughs last cheesy...it was the perfect starter to the sumptuous buffet that was Baba's victory cool

I would specially like to acknowledge Corrinthians, midolian, modath, Sarrki, , deomelo, itsmeaboki, Yyeske, Abagworo, kcmichael, Shuku0kukobambi, Ngeneukwenu, Cilicmarin, Clerverly, Tetehjewels, Senatordave1, Butterflyleo, SEOnaijaexpert, Clearfair, Buhariguy, Passingshot and the rest of the amazing progressives for your commitment that made this victory possible. God bless you all.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by stephleena(f): 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
12.) cattle colonies established all over south west.

13)Myetti- Allah,coming back stronger and deadlier..
Hurray!! Their grand-patron is back!!!

14.)Jos, Benue,Kaduna-south learn the act of self-defense,quite unfortunate your slain ones found no Justice, perhaps God has other plans..

15.) Welcome, to Northern Republic..where the president is of the north,and by the north...

una doh..we dey observe una

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by privaldo: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:

14.)Jos, Benue,Kaduna-south learn the act of self-defense,quite unfortunate your slain ones found no Justice, perhaps God has other plans..

15.) Welcome, to Northern Republic..where the president is of the north,and by the north...

hanty is in sifia pains, if you don't like the result don't worry after the election sniper will be on discount.
#SAI BABA all the way

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by homosapien(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Babe it just an election na, so much vile in all your comments have been reading, please calm down that why it a democracy and all of us can't be aticulate naaa .

Biko

.) cattle colonies established all over south west.

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by stephleena(f): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
privaldo:

hanty is in sifia pains, if you don't like the result don't worry after the election sniper will be on discount.
#SAI BABA all the way
The truth pierces you, that Buhari is the Prince of blood sucking demons?.. hahahahaha.. I'm so cool, Atiku and Saraki brought these upon themselves... this is the clear result of what they did to GEJ. their greed placed the country where it is today.. If they had stayed put,Buhari would have been a thing of the past.. but No..so they Will pay for it... Hahahahaha. it's called the law of Gej's karma..

Where I am, Nothing changes Buhari remains an abomination on our soil..

My thoughts, are with the people of Jos,Benue and Kaduna south..

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by sarrki(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
QuotaSystem:

To EVERY ONE of my compatriots in the battle against the return of the failed, corruption and impunity loving PDP to Aso Rock; I say a HUGE WELL DONE for your doggedness, resolve, sacrifices and steadfastness which has rewarded us with a huge LANDSLIDE victory for Baba cheesy cheesy cool.

It was indeed an energy sapping fight against the endless propaganda, attacks, insults and blackmail against President Buhari and his re-election, but it all PAID OFF BIG in the end cheesy.

It was a special pleasure witnessing the demystification and total disgrace of the political midget called Saraki, and joining you all in savouring his despatch into political wilderness in Illorin...he who laughs last cheesy...it was the perfect starter to the sumptuous buffet that was Baba's victory cool

I would specially like to acknowledge Corrinthians, midolian, modath, Sarrki, , deomelo, itsmeaboki, Yyeske, Abagworo, kcmichael, Shuku0kukobambi and the rest of the amazing progressives for your commitment that made this victory possible. God bless you all.

Long time

Am now an elder e

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by QuotaSystem: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
sarrki:

Long time

Am now an elder e

Indeed you are sire.

CHEERS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by privaldo: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:

The truth pierces you, that Buhari is the Prince of blood sucking demons?.. hahahahaha.. I'm so cool, Atiku and Saraki brought these upon themselves... this is the clear result of what they did to GEJ. their greed placed the country where it is today.. If they had stayed put,Buhari would have been a thing of the past.. but No..so they Will pay for it... Hahahahaha. it's called the law of Gej's karma..

Where I am, Nothing changes Buhari remains an abomination on our soil..

My thoughts, are with the people of Jos,Benue and Kaduna south..
gej was foolish but BUHARI has shown that he is wiser than everyone in pdp and Nigerians have spoken we prefer Baba for the next four years than the NNPC seller and friend enricher. Like I said whoever is not ok with the result should wait until after Baba's official victory and get sniper on a very low discount.
#NEXT LEVEL till 2023

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
CELEBRATION TIMES.

DANCING TIMES grin cheesy grin

Someone just sang this song to us now... we are still wondering what she is singing o....

Buhari, oya fun won legbegbe,
oya fun won legbegbe,
Katsina......legbegbe.
Kaduna.....legbegbe.
Kano..... legbegbe....

Someone can kindly help us to translate pls! wink

See ya guys!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by Corrosiveman(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
stephleena:

....SAYS THE CHIEF WAILER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by privaldo: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76164451:
CELEBRATION TIMES.

Someone just sang this song to us now... we are still wondering what she is singing o....

oya fun won legbegbe,
Katsina......legbegbe.
Kaduna.....legbegbe.
Kano..... legbegbe....

See ya guys!
This is to you for standing with Baba throughout his e-war and not accepting Atiku.
with you, me and Baba we shall move to the
#Next Level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by Ecoplexus: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Buhari will be completely demystified before 2023. Those praising him now will be his greatest critics at that time. Bookmark this post for the future.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by mycar: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Story, instead that budget will be padded with impunity
Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by helinues: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmmmm

That wouldn't be bad
Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by Techkidz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Antoeni:

1. Buhari will have a better senate who work hand in hand with the federal government to make things better for Nigerians.

2. Obasanjo forever and ever has no say anymore and from hence is irrelevant in the politics of Nigeria

3. Reno Omokri and Deziani Alisson Madueke still have 4more years to stay abroad without setting foot into Nigeria

9. Nothing will make Buhari's second tenure not better than first. Nigeria will get far better

Congratulations my president

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by dwilliams: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
What's my business with Nigeria, if not for the fact that I still av relatives there I won't bother and for your information I neither igbo nor yoruba, I really dont care who you guys elect as your president
privaldo:
tongue
this one is in sifia pains can't wait for the final result.
#SAI BABA till 2023
Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by KuwaiitiDinar: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
For saying the right thing, May Godbless you and keep you to see the good in the land

Antoeni:

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by nedu666: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76164451:
CELEBRATION TIMES.

oya fun won legbegbe,
Katsina......legbegbe.
Kaduna.....legbegbe.
Kano..... legbegbe....

See ya guys!
u again 771 pages of post. Ah ur village people are wicked. Very wicked

1 Like

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by focus7: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
11. Wailers have 4 years to wail, lament and be in sifia pain.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by Bungalow: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by Antoeni(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
dwilliams:
Anumanu
udele,I can Feel your Pains,you can't beat a child and ask him or her not cry,so you 're in Order
Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by Antoeni(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
PMB is a product of the prayers of sincere Nigerians! And if you think otherwise, you can engage God .

1 Like

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by staytravel: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
It means more corruption and poverty for Nigerians.
Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by privaldo: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2019
dwilliams:
What's my business with Nigeria, if not for the fact that I still av relatives there I won't bother and for your information I neither igbo nor yoruba, I really dont care who you guys elect as your president
says someone in shomolu expecting a miracle visa, wailer

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by deomelo: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2019

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by Antoeni(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
For saying the right thing, May Godbless you and keep you to see the good in the land

And also with,thank you

1 Like

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by privaldo: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Ecoplexus:
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Buhari will be completely demystified before 2023. Those praising him now will be his greatest critics at that time. Bookmark this post for the future.
says a prophet whose prophecies haven't changed his situation, chief wailer if the athiefkulators
Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by modath(f): 12:33am On Feb 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

I would specially like to acknowledge Corrinthians, midolian, modath, Sarrki, , deomelo, itsmeaboki, Yyeske, Abagworo, kcmichael, Shuku0kukobambi and the rest of the amazing progressives for your commitment that made this victory possible. God bless you all.

I'm so so so deliriously happy, it's been a long road but we are home free. smiley

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Buhari's Victory Means by dwilliams: 1:27am On Feb 27, 2019
that's just the problem with you guys, poverty and the bad state of the nation now makes u think getting a Visa is a miracle, I weep for you and your poverty stinking generation
privaldo:

says someone in shomolu expecting a miracle visa, wailer

(1) (2) (Reply)

World War III: Must Watch Iranians Stoning American Soldiers Out Of Iran / Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network / Okonjo-iweala, Nnaji Lead Charge For Stable Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.