Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' (32631 Views)

Did Tinubu Call Buhari “Agent Of Destabilization”? Yes! - Farooq Kperogi / Governor Zulum Turns Back Jigawa Trekker, Urges Him To Embark On Prayers / Dele Momodu Encourage Atiku To Pick Up His Phone And Call Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by michlins(m): 5:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku I voted for you. Don't waste my vote by calling and congratulating this man. If you do, in no time every tyrant will expect a congratulatory message after oppressing the will of the people.
As for you backstabbing fellows, I have zero words for you cause I don't associate with una

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:28am On Feb 27, 2019
By the same token, I call on my friend, associate and brother, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to pick up his phone and make the call to congratulate the President-elect. It is imperative that he toes the path of honour and do the needful to save the country of any conflagration.

Some people are insane. What honour ? He should legitimize a stolen election ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by israelmao(m): 5:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Jonathan moved on Atiku also must move on and put Nigeria first.
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by goslowgoslow(m): 5:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
The election was not free and fair.
Have we ever had any free and fair elections in Nigeria apart from June 12?
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by homody(m): 5:30am On Feb 27, 2019
In my own opinion, let's keep advicing Atiku to call buhari to congratulate him, going to court will cause more arms. Because the man don over spend o.

Both parties rigged but best mathematics rigger win election election.

Click like if u advice Atiku to call buhari.
click share if you want him to go court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Emmaxx: 5:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Let's move away from this election noise now. The winner has been declared. The loser should take heart. Let governance start asap for there's a bigger task ahead. We must correct all the past wrongs. We need new laws, policies and the right people in the right place to grow and take this country to the next level. The PDP squandered there opportunities in the past.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by homody(m): 5:35am On Feb 27, 2019
The man is a good friend, going to court will cause Atiku more loss, Because the man invest on this election o, with hope to make profit if win but reverse is the case.

Both parties rigged but best mathematics rigger win election election.

Click like if u advice Atiku to call buhari.
click share if you want him to go court.
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by MENTORCH(m): 5:37am On Feb 27, 2019
I can’t believe some people can be this dumb, call him for what? If I were Atiku I can never accept that result. Even if I don’t succeed finally, I must cause trouble and make Buhari uncomfortable, this is daylight robbery. If Atiku lost based on clean votes that’s a different ball game, so what was the point of contesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by MENTORCH(m): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2019
michlins:
Atiku I voted for you. Don't waste my vote by calling and congratulating this man. If you do, in no time every tyrant will expect a congratulatory message after oppressing the will of the people.
As for you backstabbing fellows, I have zero words for you cause I don't associate with una

Gbam, call him for what.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by yusufyo: 5:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Where is Bubagaladima too? He should also advice Atiku to pick his phone and call the president elect.
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Chepy: 5:39am On Feb 27, 2019
peeddy:
let the country keep boiling above 100 degrees. The will of the people cannot be subverted just like that
(1)If war start, do you think you can survive (2) If war start, do you really have where to run to

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by doctokwus: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Calling legitimizes fraud.
Anyone advicing Atiku to call is setting Nigeria back 12 years(2007).
If Buhari wants to have any minute integy,which he never had in the first place and which has been so exposed,he should rather admit the election was flawed,as Yaradua did,and encourage Atiku to held to court,to save the imminent crisis this country is about to enter.
As it stands Buhari is a product of a fraudulent process,the worst election since 2007.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Adesouth(m): 5:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
you are in Sifia pains

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2019
The election was free and fair. The best election we have ever had in years!

Thank you PMB for allowing the will of sane Nigerians prevail.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Zaikon(m): 5:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:

Then start the post election violence nah since u dont want it free and fair...

See guys collecting 5m for thumbprinting for PDP u are here shouting not f and f
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by NwaliE01: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2019
So APC supporters already knows that they rigged the ELECTION and that's why all this PRESSURE on ATIKU to call PMB to avoid digging deep.
The rigging must be challenged in court if PMB like them him out his mother and father in the judiciary.
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by KanwuliaExtra: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2019
NEVERRRR!!!!
GOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKUUUUU!!!!! grin
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by popcykaylah(m): 5:52am On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Which one was?
The one below abi?
Some people will sit down at home and be nonsense online polls and come up with rubbish numbers. Menhwile they don't even have a PVC. Even if they had one they won't go out and vote, make we hear word abeg. Them beat atiku and he's lost the election he should come back 4years later. Besides they are all thieves changing parties, so he should wait for his turn
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by bluecircle470: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:

Because the opposition didn’t win shocked
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by harley88(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2019
seunlayi:
He is a traitor

The electoral fraud realy helped Apc

B/w a yahoo boy fraud and apc election fraud, which one do you think effcc should tackle first.?

Like for Apc and share for yahoo boys

This like and share is what made y'all lose the election in the first place.... continue liking and sharing. Just make sure to stay away from Sniper and rope
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2019
doctokwus:
Calling legitimizes fraud.
Anyone advicing Atiku to call is setting Nigeria back 12 years(2007).
If Buhari wants to have any minute integy,which he never had in the first place and which has been so exposed,he should rather admit the election was flawed,as Yaradua did,and encourage Atiku to held to court,to save the imminent crisis this country is about to enter.
As it stands Buhari is a product of a fraudulent process,the worst election since 2007.
You are nothing but a sore loser.
You miscalculated your political alignment badly.
Will you also agree that Akpabio Akume and Uduaghan were rigged out with all their might, stop being selectively stupid, and kindly go full blown.
I wonder what happened to you, you were once reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by MChaze25(m): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2019
If Buhari has never called anybody before now to congratulate in all his lost elections, why should he be called?
Ego massaging demon.
So Jonathan taught you some manners you can't even abide but you want someone else to try it on you.
God pls bring back days of angry and quick thunder!
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by flowx(m): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2019
But I pity Atiku sha...
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by aku626(m): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2019
seunlayi:
He is a traitor

B/w a yahoo boy fraud and apc election fraud, which one do you think effcc should tackle first.?

Like for Apc and share for yahoo boys
The same electoral fraud PDP enjoyed for more than 16 years abi? They did nothing to stop thisbfaulty process now they are victims of their own misdeeds.
I wanted Atiku to win. However they’re the architects of their own misfortune today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by chibykebig(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
TIGRITIS:
Hmmm

2019 election is actually between 2 northerners.

The northerners have decided on who they prefer between their 2 sons.

But from the look of things, the people that want to be sacrificed because of these 2 main contestants are not northerners.

They will tell you the card readers were compromised in favour of one party.

What I don't understand is how these card readers in South East refuse to be compromised.

Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by truthisgood: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku should be ware of this man he is a betrial and have made himself known to Atiku that he never was his close friend as he claims rather a close enemy.
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Generalkorex(m): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2019
seunlayi:
He is a traitor, has pmb ever called anybody when he we loosing election back to back?

B/w a yahoo boy and apc electoral fraud, which one do you think effcc should tackle first.?

Like for efcc to tackle Apc electoralfraud or share for yahoo boys scams?
Jonathan started it I think
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by PHILipu1(m): 6:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Pierced:
Lol.
Only free and fair if PDP wins?
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Reload101: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Is it a must to call? Is it because GEJ did? How many did Buhari called when he lost over and over again?
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by kutashi: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2019
seunlayi:
He is a traitor, has pmb ever called anybody when he we loosing election back to back?

B/w a yahoo boy and apc electoral fraud, which one do you think effcc should tackle first.?

Like for efcc to tackle Apc electoralfraud or share for yahoo boys scams?
Its because he never lost any election but was rigged out! I can assure u if it has been free and fair, he would have done so. I hope this solve your wailing problem?
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by jaxxy(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2019
INEC has no sense or credibility and the elections are frauds. Apc rigged heavily. Unless we are congratulating buhari for rigging. Then fine, if not he deserves no call.

Did buahri congratulate anybody when he lost?
Re: Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari' by Nature8(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2019
nedu666:
Apc new tactics is to tell atiku to call. They dont want him to challenge the results as that would expose the lie in the so called integrity

Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September / Lee Maeba Slams Ibe Kachikwu Over Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.