Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz (1671 Views)

UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month / How I Effortlessly Make Over $20+ Per 2 To 3 Hours / Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guys. I really feel you all need to begin this. It will only take you to buy domain and host and you are good to go.

You can even advertise your quiz contest using facebook. Football and movie niches will sell here in Nigeria.

I am currently working on a video tutorial on how you can get steady traffic without paying for ads when you have a fresh quiz.

The only reason this post is a jargon to you is because you have not implemented it.

Implement it today and enjoy free money.
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good afternoon everyone... Have you begun yet?
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Good morning guys. Start now. Stop procrastinating. Begin now

@mkpi. I have replied your message
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2019
There are quite a lot of making money strategies. But one effective one is when you use facebook Audience took in facebook environment.

To build a look alike audience you need to join quite a number of groups, generate a facebook pixel for the link to that content. Then start promoting the link to that content on those groups. When they start visiting and facebook gathers enough data, facebook will be able to generate look alike audience around the world for you. This tool becomes effectivd when trying advertise.

Have a good morning
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by Javalist: 12:41am On Mar 07, 2019
When you directly copy posts from BHW, please add references and backlinks.

Thanks you.
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 1:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Javalist:
When you directly copy posts from BHW, please add references and backlinks.

Thanks you.

�. You see when someone posts what feels to be a money making method, other people want to rubbish it thereby distracting others.

Please with all the methods I have put here is it exactly what you read I'm BHW? I am sure you reading will steal my method.

If you learnt something and modified it, people will say you copied it distracting others who want to learn. Keep saying all you want to say. I will continue to post content here that will be beneficial.

By the way, do you think all the content you see around was the posters' idea? This is one thing about people who don't think about the progress of other people. They want to fall another person just to make them not succeed but I am not parturbed.

Only a few will read and implement. Other are carried away and distracted.

Nigerians, always seeking the downfall of another.
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good morning everybody.. How is it going?
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by Javalist: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2019
1stargeneral:

�. You see when someone posts what feels to be a money making method, other people want to rubbish it thereby distracting others.

Please with all the methods I have put here is it exactly what you read I'm BHW? I am sure you reading will steal my method.

If you learnt something and modified it, people will say you copied it distracting others who want to learn. Keep saying all you want to say. I will continue to post content here that will be beneficial.

By the way, do you think all the content you see around was the posters' idea? This is one thing about people who don't think about the progress of other people. They want to fall another person just to make them not succeed but I am not parturbed.

Only a few will read and implement. Other are carried away and distracted.

Nigerians, always seeking the downfall of another.

Stop being stupid, you need to respect other people's hard work by at least giving credit to them. This same post on BHW was barely a day old when you stole and post it here. You didn't learn or modified anything. All you did was direct copy and paste.

So you better stop pretending on foolishness. All we're asking you is to give credit where it's due!
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maturity lies in how responsive one is. You account says it all.

Anyway guys. Here is another twist. Sports lovers will help you earn money. You my create a controversial vote for people to take part in. E.g. compare Mohammed salah and Paul Pogba. Who is the best? You will get natural traffic for ads on your website. Someone will tell me now I should give kudos to where I copied it from. OK oo
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by TheStrongest: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2019
1stargeneral:
Maturity lies in how responsive one is. You account says it all.

Anyway guys. Here is another twist. Sports lovers will help you earn money. You my create a controversial vote for people to take part in. E.g. compare Mohammed salah and Paul Pogba. Who is the best? You will get natural traffic for ads on your website. Someone will tell me now I should give kudos to where I copied it from. OK oo
Oga keep doing your thing... This one is also copied from BHW tho.. Just keep doing your copy&paste. Stop feeling guilty if you're not ready to do the right thing
Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
TheStrongest:
Oga keep doing your thing... This one is also copied from BHW tho.. Just keep doing your copy&paste. Stop feeling guilty if you're not ready to do the right thing

Consolation... Wiji Updates coming soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Money From The ATM / Urgent:bet9ja Shop Available For Sale (500k Only) / BPP Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.