Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite (363 Views)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by Embito(m): 2:21am On Feb 27, 2019
So far the result has shown Re-Elect PMB been on the seat next 4 years..

The major concern is have seen this been about Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa have heavily attacked ourselves for no reason!!
If you are part of those playing the tribal card online then you are part of the problem.

Elections are just way we decide the president of a nation and we should be able to do so without throwing stones
but every year the same youth called the future of tomorrow can never go without hate speech...

If anyone here was able to choose what tribe he was born into or religion?

we were born into this world without an option of what tribe you prefer or religion...

so why then hate another for being whatever he his?

after insulting another tribe you will go to mosque or church to pray and claim you worship God

Or did your religion not teach you how can you love God if you don't love another?

Please package yourself and embrace progress

Buhari or Atiku has gained more from Nigeria than any common man so don't insult anyone for them

One love Nigeria!!! and if you cant share the land with others please relocate to another region cool cool cool

also, any tribe can join [url]otc.hbg.com[/url] to sell and buy bitcoin for free better than luno,localbitcoin, paxful, remittano

Huobi MENA
Re: INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by FarahAideed: 2:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari Not My President !!!
Re: INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari Not My President !!!

Re: INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by KanwuliaExtra: 4:03am On Feb 27, 2019
My President! cool

Re: INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by KanwuliaExtra: 4:22am On Feb 27, 2019
NEVER!!!!
Unite? Tufiakwaaa!!! grin
Re: INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by olureignforever: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Peace preacher. As far as am concerned, Buhari's and atikulated are northerner which makes me come to term with d fact that they only rely on Igbo and Yoruba's support. Either way, Igbo or Yoruba is second class citizen.
I just laugh when I see Yoruba and Igbo attacking themselves. Yoruba and Igbo, think, think, think.

1 Like

Re: INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by Embito(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
please if am a peace preacher let me preach!!! if u can't take it just be at peace with your self
Re: INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by ken6488(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
One kill you there
Re: INEC Results!!! Atiku And Buhari Are Nigerians!!! Let The People Unite by diablos: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
I pity northerners for this next four years i swear grin

(1) (Reply)

Rivers SDP Deputy Guber Candidate Dumps Party, Endorses Wike / Fake Prophecy And Fake Predictions / Aguebor Humanitarianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.