Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Buhari's Victory: Give A Shoutout To Someone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Victory: Give A Shoutout To Someone (348 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Victory: Give A Shoutout To Someone by netpro(m): 2:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Kindly use this opportunity to send a salute to anyone you know who supported the 4+4 movement of President Buhari's Next Level reelection campaign.

We made it. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory: Give A Shoutout To Someone by netpro(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Father Mbaka, God bless you for standing true and tall in the face of great opposition and threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Victory: Give A Shoutout To Someone by Omololu001: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2019
My shout goes to SalamRushdie, LZAA, zombieHUNTER, NzeNri, abokibuhari
grin

PDP supporter, I was one of the person always given you people like grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory: Give A Shoutout To Someone by LZAA: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Omololu001:
My shout goes to SalamRushdie, LZAA, zombieHUNTER, NzeNri, abokibuhari
grin

PDP supporter, I was one of the person always given you people like grin
angry grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory: Give A Shoutout To Someone by Bizmagnet: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Shout out to all Nairalanders. Dem try for the election.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Asked Us To Give 90% Of Our Vote To Buhari And Will Did / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team To Challenge Presidential Election Result. / Udom Emmanuel, Where Is Akwa Ibom Servings & Loans Limited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.